A Nice Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You said, “When I went to the bathroom before we left... I have to be 'put back together' for him. After seeing you tonight, he will want to fuck the hell out me tonight! I saw his cock when we left, didn't you?”

I said Yes, I did.

“I better go inside.”

“I know.”

“I am sorry.”

“No need to be, please! I really enjoyed myself.”

“So did I! What about you?” you said while looking at my body, in a look that almost looked like pity.

“Next time.”

“Next time?”

“Won't there be a next time?” I asked.

“Most certainly!” you told me and you lean over and kiss on the nose.

“Good night...”

“Good night...”

You open the door and walk inside with a half smile. I return the half smile, knowing full well within a few minutes you are going to be naked, legs spread, with his cock ramming into where my mouth had just pleasured you... I slowly drove home remembering every 'detail' about our date at the restaurant and trying not to think of you screaming as he filled you with his hot, dirty cum...

Good night, my sweetheart, think of me in your dreams...

12