A Night Alone With My Thoughts

Story Info
She's thinking about you.
758 words
3.61
38.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work, I came home and went about my usual nightly routine. After all of that was done and out of the way, I felt I should allow myself some much needed relaxation. Of course, I needed a little more than just relaxation, but we'll get to that later. So, I decided I would draw a bath.

I turned on the hot water, making sure it was just the right temperature. Then I grabbed my Jasmine scented Bubble Bath and poured it under the faucet. Watching the bubbles start to form I could already start to feel some of the tension slip away, just at the thought of sliding into the hot, bubbly water. So, while the tub was filling up I started to get undressed. First my shirt and pants, and then I undid my bra and slid off my panties. Then I pulled my hair up on top of my head in a bun. All that was left to do was light the candle, turn on some music and shut the lights off. The sum of all these things together is just what I needed. The instant my body made contact with the mass of bubbles. ahhhhhhhhhh. Slinking down with the water up to my neck my body is now fully immersed.

It has been one of those weeks in work where I just wanted to disconnect myself from the world, listen to some good ol' rock and roll and have a little ‘me time'. I believe that is something everyone is entitled to.

Lying there, feeling the warmth surround my body was all that I was looking for. I relaxed for a while and let my thoughts drift. All I could think about was you. I was thinking about all the things you have said that you want to do to me. How you have said you want to lick me, fuck me and do all sorts of naughty things to me. The thought of that alone is a complete turn on for me. Especially, the thought of things I have never done before.

My hands start to drift downward. I'm thinking of how it would feel right now to have you licking my slit. How you would take your hands and spread her lips apart. Then you would lean down and take your tongue and lightly touch her. My hands are mimicking the motions I am imagining you would do. My legs are spread apart. My fingers of one hand are holding the lips of my pussy apart and my other fingers are rubbing in an up and down motion across her. If only it were you. I would give anything right now to have it be you and not just my imagination. My fingers start to probe her, explore her. I wonder how you would feel right now to know I was fantasizing about you. If you knew that I was fingering my pussy, imagining that it was you. Would that turn you on?

The more I run my fingers over and around my clit I feel myself longing for satisfaction. So, I rub her a bit faster. My other hand is now cupping my breast, pinching my nipple a bit. I can feel something building inside of me. My fingers are now moving even faster. As I am sliding up around my clit in circular motions rubbing her, probing her, I'm imagining that it is you. Faster and faster. Thinking also of how you would guide my hand down around behind me. As I do this, my other hand runs down my body and slides around to my ass cheek. My finger searches and finds the tiny pucker of my ass and I slide my finger inside. This sends a sensation through my body from head to toe. It is so tight it feels like it sucks my finger inside. Slowly I probe my hole while I am rubbing my clit feverishly. Ohhhhhhhhh Ahhh Ah Ohhh this feels so good. Ohhh I can feel you now, your tongue sucking on her pulling at her a bit, fingers moving inside of me now. Faster, that's it, right there, you know the spot. I can feel that I am about to cum. Suddenly, I feel my pussy tighten around my fingers and my hole tighten around my other finger. Clenching my legs together, feeling the pulse of my pussy. I lie there in the water and giggle a bit to myself. Oh, how I truly wish it were you.