A Night Amidst The Greenery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vines released their hold on the men. The twelve men answered not with words, but with action.

***

The room was filled with grunts, moans, and the primal smell of sex.

Two men had pushed a Kanon onto her hands and knees, one thrusting furiously into her ass while the other enjoyed her mouth. Each time she reached her peak, Kanon screamed her delight into the penis she was fellating, the vibration soon bringing its owner to orgasm as well.

Three men surrounded a crouching Kanon. She'd wrapped her silky hair around the penises of two as she jerked them off, while eagerly sucking the third man's penis. Her upper body was now drenched in the semen of countless climaxes. But the semen on her skin wasn't wasted, far from it. All monsters could absorb the rich energy of the fluid through any part of their body. To be painted in such a manner was to receive a delectable treat that could be savoured slowly.

One man had shown himself to be a fanatic for breasts, and three Kanons attended to him. One thrust her nipples into his mouth and the man greedily gulped at her milk, sweeter than any honey. The other two sandwiched his penis between their breasts, completely hiding it from view. They lifted their breasts up and down, rocked side to side, or simply pressed in to overwhelm the man with elastic pressure. Each time the man climaxed, painting them white from their heads to their chests, the Kanons playfully licked the semen off each other.

Another man continued to lie on the ground. One Kanon rode his penis, her wild movements sending her hair and breasts flying in every direction. She used both her vagina and ass, alternating whenever one was filled with a fresh shot of semen. The contrast between the moist paradise of her vagina and the infernal pressure of her ass kept the man in constant ecstasy. A second Kanon straddled the man's face, squealing with glee as he licked at her slit.

Yet another man remained on the ground, accompanied by two Kanons -- one on top and oriented in the opposite direction, the other between his legs. The man pleasured the Kanon on top of him with practiced skill, licking her slit and fingering her ass. This Kanon moaned each time the man nibbled at her clitoris. Both Kanons used their mouths to worship the man's penis, sucking and licking with endless lust.

The strongest of the men had dragged a Kanon to the wall and pinned her in place with mighty thrusts. The alraune wrapped her luscious legs around the man. She moaned in his ear, inviting him to fuck her even harder. Even after half a dozen orgasms, filling Kanon's womb to the brim, the man kept standing, kept fucking.

Two men had grabbed hold of the same Kanon. One was lying on his back with Kanon on top of him, thrusting into her ass and fondling her huge breasts. The other man gripped Kanon's thighs and fucked her vagina. Pinned between the two men, both of her holes filled with hard cocks, this Kanon was delirious with pleasure.

That left one man and one Kanon -- the original, in fact. From the moment of his release, the man's eyes had never left the original Kanon. After getting to his feet, he'd walked inexorably towards the centre of the room. With an enigmatic smile on her face, Kanon had mobilised an army to halt his advance. Vines caressed, flowers sucked, a pitcher plant swallowed his penis and contracted. But none of the plant organs physically held him back, merely assaulting his body with pleasure. Even as the other men writhed in the throes of unrestricted ecstasy, he continued his advance.

As the distance shrank, the difficulty of the task only grew. The aroma Kanon produced was more and more powerful, causing the man's vision to blur and his limbs to shiver. The botanical assault became more vigorous, almost bringing the man to his knees. But he persevered.

Finally, he reached the great flower. His legs almost failed him, but he grabbed hold of a petal to steady himself. The plant organs finally ceased attacking him. The man raised his head and saw a broad grin on Kanon's face.

"You know, you could have had your pick of any of my other bodies," she said, amused. "There's no difference between any of them."

"If I think there's a difference... then there is," replied the man. "That's all that matters."

Kanon giggled at first, but soon broke out into peals of laughter, collapsing back onto one of her flower's petals. Eventually, she regained her composure. She narrowed her blue eyes and looked invitingly at the man.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?"

Nothing more needed to be said. The two joined together and were consumed by pleasure like all the rest.

12