A Night at My Brother's Ch. 03

Story Info
Did or did it not happen?
954 words
3.96
49.6k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers

Gonzalo pushed me back against the tree trunk, placing one of his hands on my waist and with the other he began to caress my face. One of his legs slipped in-between mine, pushing them apart.

"Your face is flushed and your skin is warm," he said getting closer to my face and leaning his body against mine. I felt his erect cock pushing onto my exposed thighs.

His fingers brushed down my body and ended up gently stroking my inner thigh, threatening to touch my pussy.

"Tami, you know that if we do this now I'm not going to be able to stop, right? Allowing me to touch you like this and being this close to you makes it very hard for me to..." he whispered the next words into my ear, "...resist fucking you."

I clenched my teeth and responded, "I-I know you well enough to assure that. You're very impulsive."

"And you still want me to put my throbbing cock inside you, don't you?" He whispered and smiled with desire, getting his fingers closer to my crotch.

I began panting slightly and thinking to myself, 'This is not okay, we're siblings, he's married...'

I then tried to push him away but was unable to do so; he stood in place firmly. "We can't do this Gonzalo we're siblings, it's not okay," I said looking up at him almost crying due to frustration and anxiety.

He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Oh no Tami... of course we can. If we're responsible there's nothing to be afraid of. Plus, the lust in your eyes betrays your words."

I had no answer; my brother was right. I wanted him, his body... his cock. I looked down and grasped his shirt.

"Come on... spread your legs a little more," he said as he forced himself in-between my legs even more.

"Please..." Before I could finish my sentence, Gonzalo began sliding his middle finger along my wet slit, touching and teasing my clit, "Ah...ahhh." I grasped his shirt even tighter and allowed my forehead to bury itself on his chest.

"You're so wet little sis..." His fingers moved up and lifted my skirt. His breathing was heavy and I felt his heart pounding through his chest.

"Now, undo my pants," he ordered as he lifted one of my legs in the air, holding it from behind my knee with his hand. He used his other hand for support on the tree trunk.

I tried to undo the button and zipper of his jeans, but my hands were shaking and my movements were clumsy. My brother chuckled and patiently waited as he clamped his hand firmly around my leg.

"Now take my cock with your hand and pull it out." His voice was somewhat shaky.

I hesitated but did as instructed. He was fully erect and throbbing; I felt embarrassed and looked away, trying not to make eye contact with him.

Gonzalo held my chin firmly and turned my head until our eyes met. He pulled my leg up a bit more, making me stand on the tip of my toes. He smiled and kissed my forehead as his cock began to penetrate me slowly.

I clenched my teeth and shut my eyes tightly as he buried his fingers into my leg to the extent of causing me slight pain.

"Look at me Tami, ahhhhh... I want to see your face," he said as he started moving his hips back and forth, rhythmically.

I opened my eyes and looked straight at his lustful expression while quietly moaning.

"Ahh...ohhhh... that feels good, really good," I said while wrapping my arms around his neck and resting them on his shoulders.

"Come on lil' sis, beg me for it, beg to your brother for his cock."

His movements became vigorous and I pronounced under every thrust: "P-please brother, please f-f-fuck... f-fuck me harder, harder...! Do it...harder, harder...!"

Gonzalo's movements were so intense that he was almost lifting me off the ground.

He then suddenly stopped and stepped back only to quickly turn me around, held my hips from the back and rose my ass in the air; once again I was on the tip of my toes with my hands resting on the tree trunk. He pushed his cock inside, sinking his fingers into my flesh and thrusting intensively.

I moaned with pleasure and my mind went completely blank. I could only concentrate on my brother's cock fucking me in his back yard with all our family in his house. I turned my head and met his eyes; he was grinning with satisfaction.

He placed one hand on my back, pushing me down and making me bend over even further. His cock filled up my pussy as he thrusted, and thrusted, and thrusted. His groans and moans were intense.

"Ah! Yes, right there, it's so good, please don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!"

"Agh...! I'm coming Tami, you're going to make me cum...!"

My brother grasped my hips as hard as he could with one hand and came inside me while pulling my hair back with his other hand. My body was shaking and my eyes were tightly shut as I came with him.

When he was done and stepped back, I fell to the ground.

Gonzalo crouched down and while holding my chin he said, "I told you I wasn't going to be able to resist. Now I won't hold myself back ever again..." He leaned in and whispered, "I'll fuck you whenever I want."

Still panting and tired I looked into his eyes and replied in an insolent manner, "Yes

Gonzalo... I'll fuck you whenever I want as well."

He smiled and helped me up.

Bioaries
Bioaries
35 Followers