A Night at Ottawa Train Yards

Story Info
Black Muslim woman seduces Butch White lesbian.
3.4k words
3.48
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Ismail, come on, man, you think I look like a dyke, right?" Riley Tremblay said, and she stood there, hands on her hips, staring down a certain burly Ghanaian. Six feet tall, with short, spiky dark hair, a curvy build, and tattoos everywhere except her face, the Ottawa-born, butch-identified forewoman had quite an impressive presence, and she knew it. Her steely blue eyes never wavered as she awaited her friend and co-worker's answer.

Clad in dirty blue overalls over an old black T-shirt, her face covered in soot, giving her a raccoon-like look, especially around the eyes, Riley looked like she meant business and knew it. At this hour, the old warehouse was pretty much deserted. Having sent her crew home hours ago, Riley, as the site forewoman was sticking around to inspect their work, and also await the first morning shipment. With the night passing so slowly, Riley found herself engaged in deep conversation with Ismail Tsegah, the site's security guard.

"Honestly, Riley, I don't think gay and bisexual women come in just one package, they're human beings, not caricatures," Ismail Tsegah replied thoughtfully, stroking his goateed chin. Clad in his dark blue security uniform, the towering, dark-skinned West African guardsman looked at Riley and smiled, and warmth suddenly flooded his golden brown eyes. Not a bad-looking man, Riley thought, and she chastised herself for even thinking along those lines. One, the guy was way older than her, and two, Riley was strictly queer.

"Very PC of you, Mr. Ghana, but come on, most guys think I'm a dyke, I can see it in their eyes whenever they look at me, and they either tease me or ignore me, why are you being so nice?" Ripley replied, a challenge in her voice. She'd been working at the busy warehouse in the Trainyards area of Ottawa, Ontario, for quite some time, and had heard every joke that her male co-workers and even management made at her expense. Apparently, women weren't supposed to drive forklifts, go figure...

"Well, Riley, I don't know your orientation for sure but I know a thing or two about being different, as a black man in largely all-white environments, I do attract the stares and the occasional unkind words," Ismail said, and there was a haunted look in his eyes as he spoke. Riley nodded soberly, as it dawned on her that while the other guys at work teased or ignored her, they found Ismail's presence quite threatening. He was big and tall and black, foreign-born, with an accent, and Muslim on top of everything else...

"Oh, yeah, um, I'm sorry about that," Riley Tremblay said, smiling sheepishly and not knowing what else to say. Ismail nodded and smiled, but said nothing else. Riley would be the first to admit that she didn't know about being black, if queried on this particular subject. In the eyes of the world, she was a tall and socially awkward, chubby white female with dark hair and a penchant for male clothing. As hard as the world could be on gays, lesbians, bisexuals and other 'transgressors against the sexual norm,' their plight was nothing compared to how the world treated black folks.

"You've got something on your mind, Riley, my daughter Amina is about your age, give or take a few years, so come on, out with it," Ismail said, sighing deeply. Riley looked at him and smiled. The taciturn guy was quite insightful, to say the least. Ismail Tsegah didn't look a day over forty, even though Riley suspected he was much older than that if he had a daughter her age...

"Alright, my gal and I split, and I miss her," Riley said softly, and Ismail nodded, urging her to continue. Growing up in a conservative Roman Catholic family within the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Riley Tremblay knew that she was different. Her parents Michel and Nadine Tremblay wanted a son, and got a tomboy instead. While other young ladies fancied dresses and dolls, she liked to wear male clothing, and played football with the other young guys in her neighborhood. Even in those early days, Riley Tremblay embraced being different and knew she had to follow her heart.

After her days at Saint Marcel Academy ended, Riley Tremblay enrolled at the University of Ottawa, where she played varsity rugby. The University of Ottawa was the place where Riley's life changed. For it's where she met her first female lovers. Riley met her very first girlfriend, Zahra Camara, while walking around the campus library, looking for the last Intro to Mechanical Engineering book on the shelves.

"I saw this one first," Zahra said haughtily, looking Riley up and down. Riley looked at the short, slender, brown-skinned young woman with the stylish Afro and enchanting smile, and her heart skipped a beat. She's so beautiful, Riley remembered thinking, and that's when she knew, what she'd always known and secretly feared. I love women, Riley realized, and Zahra returned her smile, and looked into her eyes.

"We could share this one, if you want," Riley offered, smiling faintly, and Zahra shrugged, and licked her lips. A curt nod followed from Zahra. Riley extended her hand and Zahra shook it. Thus they met, completely by random chance. Zahra was a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Senegal, and she was still learning her way around the University of Ottawa campus. Riley offered to be the lovely lady's guide in the capital region...and so much more.

"You make me feel so alive," Zahra said to Riley, during their first night of love. They'd come home after a particularly hard day. The University of Ottawa women's rugby team got trounced by a visiting team from the University of Guelph, and the blowout loss left a bitter taste in Riley's mouth. Zahra took her home to comfort her, and after a few passion-filled hours, sports were the furthest thing from Riley's mind...

"You are a unique woman," Riley panted, as she lay in Zahra's arms. Taking Riley's face into her hands, Zahra kissed her tenderly. Riley hugged her back, and gently caressed her breasts. Grinning, Zahra tugged on Riley's nose ring, causing her to laugh and wince. Just like that, they resumed making love. Riley moaned softly as Zahra sucked on her breasts and slid her hand between her thick thighs. Zahra's sleek, knowing hand began to pleasure her, and Riley finally let go, relaxing and enjoying herself for the first time in ages...

"Let go of your fears, babe, and let me take care of you," Zahra cooed softly as she thrust two fingers into Riley's vagina. Riley looked into Zahra's soulful brown eyes and nodded, and a smiling Zahra continued to finger her. Riley had always known that she found the female form attractive, and craved sex and love like everyone else, yet she was afraid of penetration. Well, until she met the lovely and fearless femme known as Zahra, of course. A butch's prayer and greatest fear, that's what a woman like Zahra can be...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Riley heard herself scream, and Zahra laughed, an almost feral look on her beautiful face as she fucked her lover with gusto. Riley opened herself up, and cried out as Zahra inserted three fingers inside of her, then a fourth. It was the ultimate transgression of the queer community's established social order, bossy femme tops her larger, tougher and taller butch lover...and they both loved it. As Zahra began fisting her, Riley squealed in delight, delighting in this turn of events.

After that night, things changed for Riley and Zahra, and a whole new world opened up to them. A world of their own. Riley had been out and proud as a butch-identified queer woman long before she'd ever had sex with another woman. Zahra was closeted, and didn't want her family back in Senegal, or her friends at her new mosque in Ottawa, to find out that she liked girls. For this and many other reasons, Zahra insisted on utmost discretion and Riley, who loved her, went along with it.

"Riley, you know I love you and I always will, but if I'm exposed, I'm a dead woman," Zahra said to Riley, as they came home from the movies one night. Riley nodded, and smiled lovingly at Zahra. She found it weird to be dealing with a woman who didn't like showing too much affection in public, and kept her Facebook on the 'straight and single' setting even though she was seeing another woman. The things one does for love, Riley remembered thinking at the time.

"Yeah, I know, you can make it up to me in a deeply personal way," Riley whispered into Zahra's ear, and she pulled her close, and gave her big ass a firm slap. Zahra squealed, then turned around and kissed Riley on the lips. They stood in the parking lot of Zahra's building, and for once, the overly cautious young West African Muslim woman threw caution to the wind. She and Riley started getting into it the moment they walked into her place...

"Dammit I want you," Zahra all but hissed at Riley, and she grabbed the taller woman and all but threw her against the couch. Riley grinned as Zahra got on top of her, and they began the kisses again. Riley feasted her eyes on Zahra's curvy body as the young Senegalese woman hastily undressed, and her hands roamed all over her. Gently Riley caressed Zahra's small, firm breasts. Zahra purred like a kitten when Riley began licking her tits, and Riley slid her hand between her thighs...

"This is mine, you hear me?" Riley said possessively, and Zahra grinned and nodded. Riley laid her beautiful sexy girlfriend on the carpeted floor, and went to work on her. Zahra moaned in delight as Riley pinched her nipples and buried her lovely face between her shapely thighs. Riley flicked her tongue over the hood of Zahra's clitoris and worked her fingers into her pussy, and watched as her lover writhed and moaned in delight.

"Eat this ass," Zahra said as she got on all fours, and shook her big beautiful ass at Riley. Grinning lustfully, Riley peeled away the last layers of clothing she had on, and positioned herself behind Zahra. Tall and chubby, Riley had often felt self-conscious about her voluptuous form, until Zahra taught her to love her big tits, her chubby body, her wide hips, her thick thighs and her big ass. Riley caressed Zahra's firm round buttocks, and gently kissed them.

"Don't mind if I do," Riley said, and she spread Zahra's ass cheeks wide open, and slid her tongue inside. At the same time, Riley worked two fingers into Zahra's wet, hairy pussy. Riley began to eat Zahra's ass with gusto, savoring the way her lover's nether regions smelled and tasted. Zahra certainly had a big beautiful ass, and Riley wanted to do all kinds of wicked things to it...

"Oh fuck yeah, eat that ass and smack it, babe," Zahra shrieked, and a smiling, eager Riley did just that. Riley slid her tongue deep inside Zahra's ass, and was rewarded with a resounding squeal from her lover. Riley continued to work Zahra over, teasing her holes with her fingers and tongue, until the Senegalese beauty begged for mercy. Riley watched, amazed, as Zahra finally came, oozing hot girly cum all over her face. Afterwards, Riley held Zahra tenderly in her arms, and they fell asleep like this. It was one of the best nights of Riley's life.

"I loved Zahra and she left me, she went back to Senegal to marry some Muslim dude, no offense," Riley said sharply, and she looked at Ismail, and shook her head. Sighing deeply, Riley closed her eyes, hard. She thought of that fateful day when Zahra told her that she was going back to the City of Dakar, Senegal, to marry some guy to whom she'd been promised ages ago. Riley begged her not to go, but Zahra would not change her mind.

"Riley, I am so sorry, you have been through so much," Ismail Tsegah said, and the towering Ghanaian Muslim held his arms wide open. After a brief hesitation, Riley hugged him. For a long moment, they stood like this. What an odd pair they made. A tall older black Muslim man from West Africa and a butch-identified gay white female Canadian. In that moment, though, they were only two human beings, having a moment, and that was that.

"Thank you for listening," Riley said, with moist eyes, and Ismail looked at her and smiled. The two of them walked around the empty warehouse, and talked about life, and personal stuff. Riley had known Ismail for quite some time, but she hadn't known how truly deep he was. This man has lived a long life and been through some things, Riley thought, quietly amazed.

"This is my wife Christina and our daughter Amina," Ismail said, and he took out his cell phone, and showed Riley a picture on the big screen. Riley took the old Blackberry from her friend and took a closer look at the wallpaper. A tall, forty-something Caucasian woman with red hair stood next to a chubby, mixed-race young woman with short hair and freckles. Lovely people, Riley thought admiringly, and then she handed the phone back to Ismail.

"You have a beautiful family, my friend," Riley said thoughtfully, and Ismail nodded, then put his phone back into his Docker pants pocket. The tall security guard leaned against the railing, and fell silent. For a long moment he looked out the window, at the skies, which were going from dark blue to pink, thanks to the approaching rays of the dawn. Pursing his lips, he turned away from the dawn and looked at Riley.

"I met my darling Christina during my second month in Ottawa, I'd just moved here from Accra, Ghana, and she was volunteering at the immigrant shelter where I stayed, I didn't know anyone in Canada, I was twenty years old and looking for a job, I looked at her and knew she was the one, and we're still together, twenty seven years later," Ismail said proudly, and Riley grinned, and impulsively made a fist. After a brief hesitation, Ismail bumped his fist against hers.

"I hope I find a woman like your dear Christina, my friend, Zahra and I weren't right for each other, I can see that now," Riley said, smiling faintly, and Ismail nodded in agreement. He was about to say something else when the front door swung open, and the contractors arrived, along with the morning's first truckload of deliveries. Riley excused herself, gently clapped Ismail on the shoulder and then went to deal with the business at hand.

"Have a good day, Riley, and best of luck with everything," Ismail Tsegah said, a few minutes later, as he walked past Riley Tremblay's office. Normally, the forewoman would only smile and nod at the exiting security guard, but not today. Rising from her chair, she walked up to Ismail, and for the second time that day, gave him a hug. Ismail, though surprised by this, hugged her back. He smiled at her, wished her a good day and then headed out of the warehouse, toward the nearby Hurdman Bus Station. Riley watched him go, a faint smile creasing her face. The old guy was something else. What a mighty good man, Riley thought admiringly.

"Hey, lady, do you know where the foreman is? I'm Kareema Hashi, the new daytime security guard," said a loud and oddly deep feminine voice. Riley, who sat in her office and was getting ready to exit, suddenly paused. Before her stood a rather tall, athletic young black woman with stylish dreads, clad in a dark blue security uniform. Riley's eyes flitted up and down the young woman's attractive form, and zeroed in on the trio of rainbow buttons on her backpack, which she held in her hand.

"Um, good morning, Kareema, I'm Riley, the forewoman," Riley said, and she smiled and held out her hand. Kareema Hashi gripped Riley's hand with a strength that a crowbar couldn't match, and their eyes met. Kareema's eyes were brown, and stoic. They did not blink when Riley's peered into them. Riley nodded. Butch lesbian, Somali edition, Riley thought, and she smiled. Kareema looked her up and down, in the discrete manner of women who love women. There was a question in that gaze, and Riley nodded. Yes and yes, we are the same...

"Good to meet you, Riley, do you mind showing me where the locker room is? It's my first day," Kareema Hashi said, pursing her lips. Riley grinned, and a quiver shot through her when Kareema punctuated that remark with a wink. Riley, who was dead-tired and had been looking forward to some much-needed sleep after her overnight shift, suddenly felt invigorated. Smiling at Kareema, she nodded and held the door open for her.

"Sure thing, Kareema, happy to help," Riley replied, and she shuddered as Kareema 'accidentally' brushed against her while exiting the foreman/forewoman's office. They went upstairs, to the women's locker room. There were no other women in there, and this turned out to be a good thing. For Riley suddenly found herself up against the wall, with the tall, gorgeous and feisty Kareema all up in her personal space, as they say...

"You sure know how to make a gal feel welcome, Riley," Kareema replied, like the aggressive butch black lesbian that she is, and Riley grinned and kissed her. Just like that, the two of them began making love. No, not make love, they began to fuck. Riley found herself on the floor, with her pants around her ankles, and Kareema's beautiful face between her legs. The gorgeous black butch began feasting on Riley's pussy, and she moaned in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, I need this," Riley squealed, and Kareema put her on all fours, and slapped her big pale ass. Riley turned around and grinned, turned on by this bossy, dark-skinned butch beauty who was clearly the take-charge type. As Kareema began eating her pussy from behind, Riley closed her eyes and relaxed. Face down and ass up, Riley surrendered at last, loving what this perfect stranger was doing to her. It wasn't long before she came...

"Your turn, gorgeous," Riley said to Kareema, and the Somali-Canadian tomboy grinned, and nodded most eagerly. Riley lay flat on the floor, unconcerned with germs or coldness, and Kareema undressed, and then sat on her face. Riley looked up at the muscular, dark beauty who rode her face. Kareema closed her eyes and pinched her nipples as she began grinding her pussy against Riley's face. Impromptu sex between perfect strangers, is there anything hotter? Riley wondered.

"Oh hell yeah," Kareema shrieked, and she shuddered violently as Riley's tongue teased her clit. At the same time, Riley slapped Kareema's big ass cheeks, loving the way they felt in her hands. She tastes so wonderful, Riley thought, as Kareema's girly juices oozed out of her core, smearing her face with their delicious nectar. She definitely didn't let up until Kareema squealed, orgasmic. Afterwards, the two women exchanged a smile, then got dressed and exited the locker room.

"Thank you for the orientation, ma'am, no worries, your warehouse is in good hands," Kareema Hashi said to Riley, all seriousness and all business now. The young security guard shook hands with the departing forewoman, who nodded gravely and smiled at the workmen who had begun arriving. The guys looked curiously at Kareema, whom they did not know, and saluted Riley Tremblay, their erstwhile boss. Riley nodded at them and fixed her gaze on Kareema.

"You're welcome, Miss Hashi, I'm sure you'll do a good job, welcome to the Trainyards Warehouse," Riley Tremblay said, with a discrete wink. Kareema smiled faintly, but said absolutely nothing else. Woman of a few words, subscriber to the butch lesbian ethic, Riley thought slyly. The warehouse was in full action, with trucks loading and unloading, and carts ferrying boxes in all directions. Riley stopped at the door and turned around, and saw Kareema looking her way.

This one is definitely going to be trouble, Riley thought, smiling at her new acquaintance before heading out. She could feel Kareema Hashi's eyes on her as she walked away. Yawning and stretching, Riley got in her beat-up old truck, a gift from her father on the day she graduated from school, and began her long trek back to her apartment in Hull, Quebec. Thoughts of the night's events, from her heart-to-heart talk with Ismail Tsegah to that explosive, erotic encounter with Kareema Hashi swirled in her mind. As if I'm going to be able to sleep after a night like this, Riley thought, shaking her head.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers