A Night At the Bar

Story Info
Evening of dancing leads to passion.
949 words
3.68
47.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you across the bustling bar dance floor. I give you a wink and proceed towards you. As I get near you, I adjust my low cut dress so you can see just enough cleavage.

Even though we have known each other for years, I love to pretend as though we just met.

"Hi" I say, giving you my most seductive smile.

You smile back as you look carefully down my dress, not wanting me to see. I lean over a bit so you can see more of my soft breasts.

We start dancing, and as you pull me close I can feel the bulge in your pants growing. I love it when you want me.

The song is nice and slow and your hands are around my waist, holding me gently. I press myself closer to you, letting my head rest on your shoulder. I feel your cock against my thigh, growing bigger. I let out a soft moan in your ear, and slowly move my hand from your shoulder down your chest and place it on your cock. You moan in response. " not here" you say, "too many people"

I giggle, "I know, that is the whole fun of it my dear." I begin to stroke your cock, letting it throb in my hand. How I long to really feel it...flesh on flesh.

Your hands moves from my waist to my ass, and you gently squeeze it. I quiver with delight and stroke your cock harder. Mmmm, I want you so bad now. I plant soft kisses on your neck.

Looking around for a moment, I notice a few people staring at us, and I think, "great, fuel for my fire." Stealthily, I reach my hand into your pants and touch your cock. I feel you go completely rigid in my hands, and you softly moan my name in my ear.

I take your free hand and gently slide it up my leg, up my dress and place it on my wet, dripping pussy. You gasp as you feel that I am not wearing any panties, and that I am shaved. Your cock begins to drip in my hand, letting me know that you can't wait any longer.

"So, where should we go I ask?" Rubbing my pussy against your hand. You slide your finger in and begin to finger fuck me. I am moaning quite loud now, and notice that a whole group of people are watching our ever move. This excites me, so I pull your finger out of my pussy and bring it up to my mouth and suck on it. The expression on your face tells me everything; I grab your hand and lead you to the bar counter. You sit down as I order another drink and down it one gulp.

"So, what is your name by the way?" I ask with a giggle, placing my hand on your thigh.

"It doesn't really matter, I just want to fuck you so bad right now" You look at me and grin, pulling me closer.

I am quivering badly now, wanting you inside of me so bad. I can feel my pussy aching for your cock to be sliding in and our, bringing me to the point of no return.

You slide your finger in me again, and I feel my knees going weak. Fuck, I want you so bad now.

The bartender looks over at us and grins. He isn't going to do anything about it, he just watches us, not wanting to be too obvious though.

I begin to unzip your jeans, not caring who sees us now. I just want you fucking me.

I pull your hard, glistening cock out and rub it with my fingers. You tilt your head back, softly moaning, mumbling something to inaudible to hear.

I hike my skirt up a little bit, pull your finger out of my pussy and let you slide your cock into me. My back arches at the initial feeling of it all. You thrust deep into me, feeling me with all of you. I throw my head back, trying to open myself up more, I want all of you in me, I don't want to miss anything.

I rock myself back and forth, as you squeeze my ass, telling me that you love fucking me. I begin to moan louder, not caring that everyone is watching, it only makes me want to be louder.

I wrap my arms around your neck, digging my nails into your back. "Fuck me harder" I beg you. You thrust harder and deeper , filling me up with yourself.

Then it happens, I softly moan to you" I am cuming, oh yeah!" I can't contain myself, I want to scream out loud, but can't. There is a few people who haven't seen us yet. You place a free hand over my mouth and I let out a scream. It's muffled, but not enough. I feel your juices shooting into me, filling me up, satisfying my needs. You thrust harder, making sure that I feel the last few bouts of cum going into me.

We slow down our thrusts, and pull apart; sheer delight is showing on our faces. You get yourself together and rise up from the chair. You take my hand and we walk towards the door. I look around and notice that no one is dancing, no one is talking. They have been watching us the whole time, and as we walk out , they begin cheering us on. I face you and say" wow, I guess we were good" , and we slip outside, get into the car and drive away.