A Night at the Cabin

Story Info
A wife teases a husband and gets in the end.
1.3k words
3.72
84.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikko
Mikko
2 Followers

"Mmmm." Michelle couldn't wait. She had been looking forward to having you alone in this cabin for months. She's barefooted now, with just her faded jeans and a small baby tee shirt on. She pulls you over to sit by the fireplace by the loops of your own jeans. "Here honey." She says as she smiles impishly and bounces on her toes. "It's a gift."

You open the box and find numerous chocolates. She grins at you and disappears off in the kitchen. When she returns, she has two cups of spiked hot chocolate. The two of you feed chocolates to each other, while watching the fireplace. The liquor in the hot chocolate makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

"You wanna go outside and watch the stars?" Michelle asks.

Michelle had brought out a lush fur blanket for the both of you to lie on. There was a slight chill in the air but you were seeing stars you had NEVER seen before. You lay silently for a few moments, looking at the clear sky. But Michelle's attention was on you as she rolled over and placed her head on your chest and her hand on your cock. She smiles sweetly at you and you stroke her long, brown hair, knowing she's up to no good.

She looks down at your jeans and then sits up. She quickly unbuttons them and takes them down just enough to get to your already hardening prick. "Mmmm." She moans as she envelopes it completely. Her mouth is hot….she's hot. Up and down she sucks you, pausing every once in a while to concentrate on the head of your dick. Her long hair tickles your stomach and thighs. She rolls her tongue around the tip of your cock and looks up at you, then goes down quickly until her nose is buried in your pubic hair. Again she moves up and down, moaning softly to herself, vibrating your cock. Her hips are bucking slowly. They usually did. She places a hand on your balls and begins to gently tug them. You stifle a moan and buck your hips, shoving your dick further down her throat. Her pace quickens and you stiffen up. She pulls her mouth off of you and then strokes you madly, looking directly in your eyes, until you cum with a very loud groan.

She mischievously grins cleans you up roughly. Eyeing you, she stands and strips slowly. She pulls her shirt off over hear head. Then she unclasps the front of her bra, freeing her massive breasts. She runs her hands down them and pinches her already hard nipples. Her tiny hands are just big enough to cover the nipple area. Your mouth begins to water and you lick your lips. She then unbuttons her jeans, watching you carefully. She smiles and turns her back to you so you can get the full view of her ass as she pulls them down. She wiggles it, teasing you. She then bends over slightly to give you a real good view of her wet cunt.

You struggle to kick your jeans off, stand and grasp her from behind. She presses her ass against your dick, firmly and laughs. Your hands find and squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. You force you back further onto your prick. A moan escapes her. "Fuck me baby. " She says hungrily as you trail kisses down her neck and shoulder. Your hands follow down her stomach and you clutch her mound with one and her ass with the other. You give them both a firm squeeze.

Suddenly, she pulls away from you and smiles innocently again. She motions for you to follow her and then runs to the back yard.

You find her lowering herself into a huge hot tub. She completely submerges herself and then reappears shiny, wet and slick. The moonlight is reflecting off of her huge tits and she rubs them to entice you. "What are you waiting for?" She asks you teasingly. You take your shirt off and enter the warm, swirling water. Michelle pulls herself up to the edge of the hot tub, spreads her legs and gives you a full shot of her pussy. You immediately rush over and bury your face in it and she throws her head back, relishing the sensations. You love the taste of her sweet pussy. She arches her back and moans. From the noises she's making, this won't take long so you stop, pull her down and around so that her lovely, plump, wet ass is exposed to you.

You place your cock in between her ass cheeks and rub there for a moment. She arches her ass at you in an attempt to get you to penetrate her, not seeming to care which orifice. She starts to move her ass around, dancing on your dick. "Fuck me, baby. Ohh, please baby". She begs.

You place one of your hands in between her shoulder blades and press her down further. You take your other hand and open her cunt lips. Then you ram your cock in and the both of you start fucking like crazy. "Oh..oh yeah baby...fuck me...fuck me hard." she whispers. You place your hands on her hips and ram her even harder. "Ahhhh!" She moans louder. Then you separate her ass cheeks and place your thumb on her asshole. She immediately fucks harder. You know she loves it. Now you're in control. You remove your dick from her cunt and finger her for a bit and then resume your fucking. With your now lubricated thumb, you slowly slip it in her ass, causing her to moan more loudly than ever. "Oh god, yes! Please fuck me, hard! Fuck me raw!" She screams as she slams her ass back into you after each thrust.

You finger fuck her ass and ram your cock in her cunt in a maddening pace. She is on the verge. She's yelling and you can hear it echoing back to you from the woods. You smile to yourself and decide to turn up the heat one more notch. You reach around with your free hand and pinch her clit.

It's too much for her and she's cuming. Her body bucks, her head thrashes side to side and she's clinching the side of the hot tub in a death grip. You feel your cock and balls being covered with her cum and you smile. She lay there, almost purring. But you aren't finished.

You pull your still hard dick out, rub your hand in her cum, and then rub her ass hole again. Her ass instantly rises but just as she starts to turn to you, you push your dick head in her ass. She freezes and moans loudly. "Ohhhhhhh.". You push in and out in small thrusts until you can get your cock completely in her tight hole. You look over to her, "Ready?" She raises her ass to as if to answer and nods her head

You start thrusting in and out. She moans continuously as your fucking gets faster and harder. She spreads her legs wider, giving you more access and a wonderful view of your cock sliding in and out of her ass. Again, you reach around and find her clit. She shakes her head no but you keep rubbing it. She tenses up in a wild orgasm, which also pushes you over the edge. She screams and you groan loudly as you squirt your load inside her and then fall on top of her.

After several moments, you pull yourself off of her and sit down in the hot tub. She leans up and sits on your lap, kissing you deeply on the mouth.

"We MUST do this again sometime." She says as she gives you her best innocent look.

Mikko
Mikko
2 Followers