A Night at the Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Even in his bra and panties, Dani must get into the casino.
3.4k words
4.63
32.3k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jemina004
Jemina004
334 Followers

Dani held the large glass of what looked like bourbon in his delicate, manicured hands. He could see the black bouncer that was standing in front of the casino entranceway was already looking at him. The training Keyshawn had given Dani over the last year kicked in, and Dani instantly walked a little bit sexier by shortening his steps and letting his hips sway more. Dani fluttered his mascara-lengthened eyelashes at the bouncer and brushed his some of his blonde bangs away from his face. Those were just a couple of the feminine mannerisms that been ingrained in him.

Dani glanced down as he came closer to the bouncer. The tall, bald-headed black man was wearing a nice looking gray blazer and slacks. The front of the man's pants was tented, but that was to be expected. Keyshawn had put quite a bit of training into Dani over the past year, and all of it was meant to make sure the 5'5, 119 pound white sissy would instantly harden the cock of any black man that looked at him.

After all, Dani was currently only wearing a matching set of hot pink bra and panties, sheer pink thigh-high stockings, and 5-inch white pumps. In addition, Dani had his navel pierced with a pink diamond jewel on a tiny silver chain. Per his master's orders, Dani always wore lingerie like the ones he was wearing. But he usually had at least a halter top and a miniskirt to cover himself. He had taken those off while performing a lap dance though, and they were now missing. Dani had finally reached the bouncer, and maintaining eye contact from this close required Dani to crane his neck up. The black man was easily over 6 feet tall.

"Here you go, Sir." Dani said with a flirtatious smile as he held out the glass of liquor to the bouncer.

"Mmm, look at you. You lost, baby girl? This here's the casino." The bouncer said, taking the glass from Dani.

"I'm looking for my master. The bartender said he might be in there." Dani said, blushing at the word "master".

"He might be. But the entertainment is supposed to stay in the bar area. I'd have to make an exception if you wanna get in here." The bouncer said before taking a drink of the bourbon he was holding.

The bouncer adjusted his pants, and Dani glanced down, making certain to form a small "o" of surprise with his Candy Apple red lipsticked-lips. This tended to work very well in turning black men on, and Dani was pleased to see the man's cock give what looked like an additional throb through his pants.

"Would you, Sir? I really, really need to get in there." Dani said as sexily as he could, already preparing himself to drop to his knees.

"Well, while I'm thinking about it, why don't you try persuadin' me?" The bouncer said, grinning at Dani.

Dani smiled and smoothly dropped to his knees in front of the black bouncer. Any embarrassment he might have felt at doing this in full view of anyone who might be looking had to be hidden. Dani simply fluttered his mascara-lengthened eyelashes up at the bouncer while he unzipped the black man's pants. Dani's long manicured nails, painted in the same shade as his lipstick, made the process more difficult than it should have been, but after a few seconds he got the man's cock out.

Dani started off as he usually did, by licking the head of the man's hardening cock. Dani slipped the man's cock into his mouth as it neared its full length. By now Dani was experienced enough to accurately judge the size of a black man's cock by how it felt in his mouth or ass, and Dani judged this one to be a solid 8 inches.

Despite the fact that Dani had just had a rare orgasm half an hour ago, he could feel his penis trying to expand a little bit within the tight confines of the chastity device he wore beneath his panties. It had been a very small 3 inches before Keyshawn had locked it on him a year before, and not once had Dani been unlocked. In all that time, his penis was kept within the 1.5 inch dimensions of the chastity device. Over the past few months, Dani's penis pressed against the device less and less when he got excited. He could only assume that his penis was getting smaller and smaller inside it.

The man settled his hands on the back of Dani's head as he went deeper on the bouncer's cock. It wasn't the most comfortable way to suck cock, but Dani knew by now that black men enjoyed having the entire length of their cock pleasured. After many long, long hours of having Keyshawn's cock filling his throat, Dani had overcome his natural reticence. So Dani was able to reach the base of the man's cock with his lips with little difficulty.

"Damn, girl. You got one hell of a mouth." The bouncer said appreciatively.

Dani purred in response, hoping to transfer the vibration to the black cock in his mouth, and was gratified to feel an additional throb run through it. In all honesty, Dani loved to get complimented on his sexual skills. He was quite proud of how well he pleasured black men.

Dani started to move up and down on the man's cock while still purring with his throat. This went on for several minutes before he felt the bouncer getting close to cumming. Dani could tell by the subtle way that the black man's balls rose up against the bottom part of his lower lip. Dani quickly looked up into the eyes of the man above him while speeding up his pace.

Very soon after that, Dani felt the man's cock give a few telltale throbs before a heavy load of semen spurted into Dani's mouth. Dani started to swallow quickly. It was important not to get overwhelmed by the volume of cum that was continuing to get deposited into his mouth. Keyshawn had taught him to always swallow, and to keep his lips sealed around the black cock in his mouth, as not to let a drop escape.

The cock in Dani's mouth had mostly finished now, and was only dribbling a small amount of cum. Still, Dani kept his mouth around the black man's cock until it had finished completely. Only then did Dani let the man's softening cock out of his mouth, making sure to take a few deep breaths of air.

"Goddamn, baby girl. I think that deserves a pass in here." The bouncer said with a laugh, zipping his pants back up.

The bouncer wasn't the only one amused. Dani could hear men whistling and laughing behind him, and Dani did his best to ignore the sound as he tried to get up from the floor as gracefully as he could. It wasn't as easy as it sounded, considering the 5 inch pumps that were on his small feet. Fortunately for him, Dani could easily shop for high heels, considering most women had the same size feet as he did.

"T-Thank you, Sir. May I go in?" Dani asked, a touch breathlessly.

"Sure, baby girl. But hold up for a second." The bouncer said, stepped toward Dani.

Dani kept still as the bouncer came toward him. Dani wasn't sure what was going to happen. What happened was that the bouncer walked parallel to him, bent forward to get a better look at Dani's ass, and reached out to grab the top of Dani's hot pink thong. Dani tottered on his heels and windmilled his arms for balance at the black man pulled the top of his panties up in order to frame his ass nicely. Two things were caused by this. One was that Dani's panties were now wedged into his ass, and second, the three chips that Dani was keeping in the waistband of his pink panties tumbled out.

"Next time you're here girl, I'm tappin' that ass. You come find me, understand?" The bouncer said, grinning at the sight.

"Y-Yes Sir! I will! I promise!" Dani said hurriedly, listening to the catcalls and whistles behind him.

The bouncer let go of Dani's panties, and he took a few steps forward to keep himself from falling. Dani then bent down to gather up the chips from the ground, inadvertently giving the black men around him an even better view of his ass. As embarrassing as that was, Dani knew if he ever came back to this club, then he needed to find the bouncer again. Every order he received from a black man had to be followed unless it happened to conflict with an order given by Keyshawn. As Dani took a moment to fix his pink thong so that it was no longer wedging itself into his ass, he doubted Keyshawn would have any problem with the bouncer's order.

Dani turned to give the bouncer a sexy smile that he didn't necessarily feel before walking into the casino. As soon as he stepped inside, Dani had to blink a few times to avoid being overwhelmed by the bright lights that illuminated the area.

For once, Dani was not the center of attention in a place filled with black men. Instead, they were either looking at the slot machines that lined the walls, or paying attention to the various casino games that were in the middle of the large room. He saw what looked like a roulette wheel, a Craps table, and several half-circle tables where the men played card games.

Even amidst the bright lights and sounds, Dani was able to spot his master quickly. Keyshawn was at one of the card tables with 5 other black men. Dani automatically reached for his nonexistent purse but quickly let his arm fall. Checking to make sure Dani's makeup and overall appearance were perfect before being seen by his master was a pressing need for him, and Dani took a few seconds to calm himself down at the thought of Keyshawn not being satisfied with his hair or his mascara. There was nothing he could do about it.

Dani walked over to the table Keyshawn was sitting at. It looked like they were playing some kind of poker, but he wasn't sure what kind. Dani had never been big on card games even before Keyshawn had taken ownership of him, and afterward, the only way Dani would be involved in a man's game like that was by serving drinks and being a distraction to the other players.

The other black men at the table saw Dani before Keyshawn did, and the way they all turned their attention to him made Keyshawn look around. He grinned at Dani, who immediately smiled back. Keyshawn waved Dani over to him, and Dani was very quick to obey.

"Good timing, girl. I was about to get one of the bouncers to find you." Keyshawn said, looking at his cards.

"This the bitch you were talkin' about? She's damn fine, but come on. The bet's 3 large." A black man with a golden tooth said from the other end of the table from Keyshawn.

Dani looked at the sizable pile of chips on the table. 3 large? Dani thought that meant three thousand dollars, but he wasn't sure. What he was sure of was that Keyshawn was trying to use Dani as a betting chip. That gave Dani an idea. He quickly gave Keyshawn the chips he was holding, as Dani didn't want to go through the process of picking them up again if they dropped from his panties like before.

"Thanks, girl. But that ain't enough. Put your hands on the table and stick that sweet ass out." Keyshawn ordered quietly.

Dani automatically bent forward to put his hands on the edge of the table. He made sure to angle himself so that his ass was displayed as nicely as he could. From this angle, his pink jeweled navel piercing dangled attractively below him. Keyshawn reached out to stroke Dani's ass from the upper part of his thighs to the top of his ass cheeks, the whole time tracing the edge of Dani's pink panties. It felt so nice that Dani gave an involuntary sigh of pleasure, which Keyshawn evidently appreciated.

"This ain't no ordinary bitch. She cooks, she cleans, and she earns. I pocketed 50 large this year just from loaning her sweet little ass out." Keyshawn said, punctuating his statement by slapping Dani's ass lightly.

Dani gave a girly gasp of surprise at the slap, knowing exactly what was expected of him. As Keyshawn continued to stroke and fondle his panty-covered ass, Dani arched his back and made higher pitched noises of feminine satisfaction in response. The way that the various black men around the table adjusted themselves in their seats told Dani that he was doing a good job.

"If that bitch makes you all that money, then why don't you have enough to cover the bet?" The golden-toothed black man asked, his attention on Dani even though his question was for Keyshawn.

"You caught me a little short, that's all. Look, this bitch does exactly as she's told, every time. You want her mouth on your cock? You just gotta snap your fingers. Watch." Keyshawn said as he did indeed snap his fingers.

Dani's body reacted to the sound before his mind did. In an instant, Dani was on his knees next to Keyshawn, who had already unzipped his pants. Dani quickly took his master's cock in his mouth, and only then was Dani able to consciously control himself once more.

Keyshawn had put quite a bit of emphasis on training Dani to react to the sound of him snapping his fingers. It was the sign that his master wanted his cock sucked, and Dani always dropped whatever he was doing in order to obey. In fact, Keyshawn could snap his fingers while Dani was asleep beside him and it would easily penetrate his consciousness. There were some mornings when Dani would realize he had Keyshawn's large black cock in his mouth before he was fully awake.

The reaction of the men around the table was one of impressed silence. As Dani went deeper on his master's cock, he knew the price he would fetch as a bet was rising steadily. Dani was quite pleased, because it had been driven into him that his value to his master was the only way for Dani to judge his own value.

"Gotta be more than one night then. A week." The golden-toothed man said from somewhere above Dani.

"A week? I wouldn't loan this bitch out for a week for less than 8 grand. 3 days, and that's a bargain." Keyshawn said, leaning back in his chair.

"Fuck. Fine. I call." The golden-toothed black man said.

Dani couldn't see anything above him. He could only pray that Keyshawn won. Why? Because he didn't know who this other man was, and vastly preferred to spend the next few days with his master. He knew what Keyshawn expected of him, at least. Dani also knew exactly how to please his master's thick black cock. Keyshawn's 8.5 inch cock had been in Dani's mouth hundreds of times by now, and Dani had a mental catalog of every centimeter of its surface. He could do a fantastic job of sucking Keyshawn off without having to consciously think about it.

The black men around Dani reacted with groans suddenly, and he knew that the cards had been shown. Keyshawn laughed, and Dani heard a fist slam into the other side of the table above him. Dani let out a noise of excitement that was totally muffled by the black cock in his mouth. His master won!

It didn't take long for Dani to satisfy Keyshawn's cock. In less than a minute, Dani's mouth was filled with thick cum for the third time this night. He swallowed again and again, sucking very gently on the tip of Keyshawn's cock in order to draw out every drop of fluid from it. After he was done, Dani fixed his hair before standing up.

"Alright boys, I'm done for the night. But give me a call if you want this little bitch for the night." Keyshawn said, zipping his pants and standing up.

Some of the black men nodded, still looking at Dani. He smiled, fluttered his eyelashes at them and stood closer to Keyshawn as his master gathered up the pile of chips from the table. He gave them to Dani to hold while he put his jacket on. Dani then followed close by his master's heels as Keyshawn went to the exchange counter at the corner of the casino. Dani dropped the pile of chips on the counter as the clerk totaled it up. He gasped as the clerk handed Keyshawn several stacks of pressed 100 dollar bills and said it came out to 15 thousand dollars.

"You've been a good girl tonight, Dani. A very good girl." Keyshawn said as he put the money in the large pockets of his jacket.

Dani gave an involuntary squeal of happiness as he nestled closer to Keyshawn. His master didn't often favor him with praise, and being called a "good girl" was the highest praise Keyshawn ever offered.

"Showing up in your bra and panties was genius, girl. How did you think of that?" Keyshawn asked him as they walked out of the casino and through the bar area.

"I took off my top and skirt when I gave a man a lap dance. When I came back, they were gone." Dani said truthfully.

"That's alright, I think you earned some nice new outfits. I'll take you shopping tomorrow." Keyshawn said, nodding to some of the black men they passed.

Dani gave another pleased squeal as they reached the bar. Going shopping was quite fun. Dani enjoyed modeling his outfits for Keyshawn, and it was always nice to have more options in his closet.

"You look damn good in lingerie, though. I think that's all you're gonna be wearing the next time we come here. Now get your purse from the girl's room." Keyshawn said to Dani.

Dani quickly obeyed and headed through the door to the changing room. Nobody else was in there currently. Dani opened the locker that he had put his purse in and was relieved to see that it was still there. Truth be told, the fact that Dani hadn't had his purse in public made him feel almost as vulnerable as only being in his bra and panties. His skirt and top were nowhere to be seen, but at least he had his makeup and trusty compact mirror. Dani took a few seconds to touch up his mascara and lipstick before emerging from the changing room.

Keyshawn and the bartender, who Dani vaguely recalled was named Andre, were talking. They broke off their conversation as Dani approached. Keyshawn held out his arm, and Dani eagerly nestled close to him. They walked through the long entranceway to the bar and to the exit, where the same two bouncers outside were waiting. Dani was closer to the tall bouncer, and just like last time, the bouncer grabbed his ass. This time, Dani was content enough to simply smile at him.

The walk to Keyshawn's black Escalade was not long, but Dani shivered quite a bit. The wind was chilling to Dani, who of course was only wearing skimpy lingerie. Dani held his arms close to his body, shivering and doing tiny hops as he waited at the passenger's seat door. Anyone watching him would have laughed at the sight of his pink jeweled navel piercing bouncing up and down with him. Keyshawn walked around to driver's seat, opened it, and unlocked the door. Dani gratefully climbed in.

Keyshawn started the ignition and turned on the heat, for which Dani was very grateful. His attempts to rub his shoulders to warm himself up were cut short as Keyshawn snapped his fingers.

So it was that Dani spent the 20-minute ride to back to Keyshawn's apartment with his knees on the seat, his ass in the air, and his 5 inch heels pressed up against the passenger's side window. Ordinarily, Dani would have been embarrassed to be seen by everyone around them in his hot pink bra and panties, giving a long, slow blowjob to the black man driving the SUV. But the black man in question was his master, and Dani's only concern was being a good girl for Keyshawn.

Jemina004
Jemina004
334 Followers