A Night At the Party Ch. 02

Story Info
More of Marlene's New Years adventure.
1.5k words
4.61
49.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers

Sharon and I went back into the main hall of the New Years Ball and mingled with the crowd. We drank more champagne and nibbled on food from the buffet. I could smell the cum that the guy I blew had left on my chest mixed in with the glitter I had on me and every now and then someone would look at me kind of quizzically and I knew that he or she could smell it too.

We got a vacant table and sat for awhile. We were both pretty high and giddy from drink and smoke and sex and guys and girls and couples would come over and talk to us both for a few minutes. This really good looking guy comes over and starts talking to me telling me that he knows what I am and that it makes him really hot knowing that not that many people there do. I ask him what he means and he replies by putting his hand under the table on my pant leg and moving it up to squeeze my cockclit. He says that that’s what he means and I kind of laugh and press his hand there for a minute. He asks if I want to go with him for some playtime and I tell him he has to ask Sharon. She, being the coolest woman in the world, says to go ahead and he and I head off in search of a little used bathroom (fat chance with a few thousand people milling around).

We found a small one with only six stalls and both got into the handicapped one. He starts kissing me and feeling up my breasts and crotch while I unzip his pants and pull out this gorgeous seven inch cock. It was kind of slender and oh so very pretty that I wanted to suck it in the worst way. But he had other ideas. He sat down on the toilet and I stood in front of him as he fished my cockclit out of my panties and slacks. He leaned forward and I pushed forward and his mouth met the head and he slurped on it and swirled his tongue around it while his fingers moved up and down the shaft. This kind of stuff makes me crazy and I was moaning and giving him lots of encouragement while men are going in and out of the place and I’m trying to keep quiet knowing they can hear me. He’s got my cocky all the way in his mouth and his lips are pressed tight up against my panties and he’s swallowing the head. His throat muscles are fucking the head and I can feel that familiar sensation that I love soooo much so I shoved his head away and told him I didn’t want to cum until I had eaten him up. I took off my tux jacket and pants and was standing there with him clad only in black silk panties, black garter belt and hose with four inch heels and my tux tie around my bare neck. He moaned and told me how hot I looked and kissed me.

He pushed his trousers and underwear (bikini thong----I loved him!!!) and sat on the toilet while I got on my knees on the tile floor and started eating his cock like crazy. I sucking him in and swallowed him while my fingers played with his pretty balls. He was pushing into my mouth and getting really hot. I’d let him get close and then back off wanting to keep him for awhile. I sucked his balls and licked down towards his ass wanting to stick my tongue into him. He stood up (kind of shaky) and turned so his ass was to me and leaned his hands against the wall. I spread his smooth cheeks and stuck my nasty tongue into his hot ass and fucked him with it while I squeezed his balls and played with the head of his cock.

At this point someone knocks on the door and startles both of us. My lover asks what they want and the guy on the other side says that he wants some of what we’re doing. I looked into his eyes and he shrugged like it was cool with him so I flipped the latch and there’s this guy and he’s in the stall with us. He’s my size (5’9”) and really cute with blonde hair. He leans against the wall and watches as I go back to work on my new love sucking his ass some more. The new guy takes out his cock which is average length but really thick and starts stroking it while he watches. I lean over and take the huge mushroom head into my mouth and start sucking it as I stick a finger and then two into my baby’s ass. Both of them are trying to keep quiet and toilets are flushing and men are coming and going but we’re more or less oblivious to it all. The new guy whispers that he wants to fuck me so I stand up and lean over the toilet with my ass sticking out. He gets behind me and looks at my gorgeous ass with my cockclit and balls hanging down and tells me I’m the hottest thing he’s seen in ages.

I could feel the head of his dick sliding up and down my ass slit (before I go to a party like this one I make sure I’m very lubricated). He slipped the head in and as he did I squeezed my muscles to make it tight and hard to get in. He moaned as he slid all the way in til he was buried in me and then started slowly fucking in and out of me. He was good at it too! He’d slide it out til just the head was in and I’d be thinking he was going to take it out and then he’d just sink back in filling me up with his hot meat.

The first guy had maneuvered himself so that he was sitting on the toilet and my hands were on his shoulders supporting myself. He was stroking his dick and looking into my face. I leaned forward and kissed him sucking on his tongue and lips as he did the same to me. He reached under me and played with my pre cum leaking cock. In situations like this where there’s an element of risk I get so excited that I really flow pre cum. He kept getting it on his fingers and then licking it off himself or feeding his fingers to me. The other guy was really fucking me hard. He was groaning and moaning when he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back.

“Oh god you fucking whore! I’m gonna shoot it in your cunt!” And with that I felt hot cum filling me up. He held me close and tight and must’ve shot a big load into me. Made me feel full. He pulled out of me very quickly and without another word zipped up and left me and the first guy in the stall. I straightened up and latched the door as my hot lover turned me around so that my hands were against the door of the stall. He got on his knees and started sucking cum out of me as he played with my cockclit and then when his mouth was full and the rest was leaking out of my ass and down my legs he kissed me hard on the mouth and fed me the cum from his mouth.

I was so close to cumming. I got him to bend over the toilet and without another word I stuck my rockhard clit into his hot boy ass. He moaned and as I started sliding myself in and out of him I reached his cock and started stroking him as I fucked. He was groaning and saying out loud that he was going to cum going to cum going to cum and that pushed me over the edge and I shot into him holding his hips and pushing as I flooded him with my white cum. As I came I cupped the head of his dick with my hand and squeezed and he shot off into my hand. Some of it went into the toilet but I saved the rest and as he straightened up I put some of his cum on my face and the rest on my chest.

We both more or less redressed and when we were moderately straightened out we kissed and left the booth. Mercifully the restroom was empty and I could take a few minutes to repair my makeup. He told me Happy New Year, kissed me and left me. I wandered back to Sharon’s and my table where she was flirting shamelessly with another woman which turns me on like crazy.

By the end of the evening the other girl was our girl and we all ended up back at Sharon’s place in La Jolla. All in all it was a truly memorable New Years Eve. I hope yours was as nice!

xxx

M

Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers