A Night at the Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" I asked hesitantly.

"Listen. We get the not wanting to be touched part. Couples like yourselves come in from time to time, and it is all good. But usually they give us a little something, you know?"

"Ummm," I mumbled dumbly, "what do you mean?"

"A little glimpse of pussy? Finger yourself for us? Fuck a dildo while we watch? Hell anything." He pushed his hair off his forehead with a sigh. "We aren't the nasty perverts you think we are. We're a group of lonely guys, and the only connection we get is when a couple allows us into their world. In other words, we really want to see you cum too."

Wow. He almost made it sound like I was depriving him of a satisfying encounter. I hadn't thought of it that way.

As I considered this, I felt someone walk up behind me, wrapping his arm lightly around my waist. John.

"You okay baby?" he asked close to my ear.

I nodded as the other man walked away. I thought about what he had asked of me.

"John," I began. "Maybe we should stay a little while longer ..."

I eased down with my back cushioned by the soft round platform. It felt surprisingly plush underneath my back and ass. John had spread my legs wide and was kissing the inside of my calf and working his way up to my knee. From this vantage point, I could see the nine other men who surrounded the platform. I could watch every expression on their faces. Roughly half of them had their cocks in hand; the others were stroking their own meat through their pants.

John traced his tongue up my inner thighs and inched my dress up, using his tongue and suckling my flesh as he progressed. All of my senses felt alive and edgy, and I was filled with wanting. I hadn't realized how badly my body longed for release until we had returned to this room John reached the junction of my thighs and paused a moment to make eye contact with me. He was looking for my approval, and I gave a small nod. Oh God, I couldn't believe my own gutsiness.

Sliding his hands up my sides, John lifted my dress above my midsection as I lifted my ass a bit. I heard a few moans as my miniscule white panties were revealed.

"You're wet, baby." John whispered as he placed a hand on the inside of each thigh, spreading me wide open. I gasped as he licked me from ass to clit right through my panties, making them even wetter.

"Yeah man," one of the men murmured.

"Eat that pussy," another cheered. "Eat that shit up brother."

Their cheers and encouragement made me even hotter. John hooked his fingers in the waistband of my thong and stood as he pulled it off, lifting my legs straight up as he went. He threw the thong to the side, and I noticed one of the men pick it up immediately and bring it right to his face. I would have laughed if I weren't about to lose my shit just then.

John held both of my ankles in his hands as I clenched my thighs tightly together. I was having a little bit of nerves just then. "Just you and me babe. Just you and me. No one will touch you but me," he reassured.

I allowed my muscles to relax as John pushed my ankles back toward my head. He pushed them all the way back to my face and then slowly moved them apart, revealing my smoothly shaved pussy to the crowd.

"Yessssss," one man yelled while stroking his cock. I noticed another man licking his lips.

"Look at that wet pussy," an older man exclaimed. "She's fucking loving this man. Come on, slurp that juice right up."

John held me open by my knees, which were now lodged up against my shoulders. He always praised my flexibility, noting how I can comfortably stay in these positions for hours on end. I took a deep breath and looked around the room. Ten sets of eyes were trained on my wide open pussy and ass, clearly on display on this platform.

"Hold your knees. Hold yourself open for me," he commanded. I did as he requested with shaking hands.

Without any kind of hesitation, John dug right in as if he were at a feast. His tongue stabbed repeatedly into my pussy as I squirmed and wailed, squeezing my hands into fists and pointing my toes. He licked me up and down, up and down as if he were a kitty cat. He suckled my clit inside his hot mouth and released it over and over again.

I felt alive, aroused, and about to burst. "Put your fingers inside her man, pump that pussy!" one of the men shouted.

John did as suggested, all at once thrusting two fingers into my wetness. They slid in and out easily, the muscles there gripping him tightly as he continued his lovemaking on my clit. The loud, obnoxious sound of wet pussy and my moans filled the room.

John continued pumping harder and faster, the sound of his finger fucking reaching a loud crescendo.

"Her asshole, bro. Open that little hole up so we can see."

Damn I felt as though I would die just then, my heart about to beat out of my chest. John brought his ring and pinky fingers up to my mouth and dipped them deep inside. I swirled my tongue around, suckling them and making them wet.

He brought his hand back down, this time inserting two fingers in my pussy and attempted to work the smaller two into my ass. My little hole was resisting, but past experience taught me that John is nothing but persistent. He worked those fingers inside gradually while swirling his tongue around my extended clit. Oh, the feeling was incredible.

"Yes, yes, please, yes!" I couldn't help my scream of joy as his fingers sunk all the way into my ass and pussy.

"Yeah honey," replied one man. "You're getting fucked real good now."

John worked his whole hand in and out of me, while slapping my clit with the pad of his tongue repeatedly. As I looked out over the crowd, which seemed to all have their cocks out by this point, I couldn't help losing it.

I felt the clench of all of my inner muscles on those four maddening fingers while a rush of fluid seeped from my pussy. My entire midsection performed a clench and release, releasing endorphins throughout my body, making my flesh sing. The orgasm pounded through me, and I distantly realized I was screaming "Oh God Oh God Oh God" over and over as I came.

As I departed the ladies room once more, I found John waiting for me just outside the door. He greeted me with a bright smile and a sweet kiss on my lips.

Hand and hand, we walked toward the exit. I noticed our little fan club standing to one side of the long corridor and, though I knew I was being a wimp, could not bring myself to make eye contact.

As John held the door open for me, one of the men stopped us.

"Hey," he said. It was the same man that had stopped me in the hall earlier. We both looked up at him expectantly.

"Be sure to post on the forum the next time you're going to visit. That's a show I wouldn't want to miss."

12