A Night Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she sank beneath the surface until only her head was visible above the bubbles. She finally opened her eyes and looked across to see Nate's reaction. A deer-in-the headlights look turned slowly to mere shock and then he snapped out of it. He slowly got up, grabbed Alisha by the waist, and pulled her back to him. She knelt on the ledge in front of him and leaned forward until her breasts pressed firmly against his chest. The two sat there for a moment, then began kissing. Gentle kisses at first. Then more passionate. Before long, their tongues were dancing in their mouths while the water bubbled softly all around them. They were frozen in time, in the most perfect of moments. Nate's hands eventually rose up Alisha's sides, still under the water, until they reached the sides of her breasts. He squeezed them from the sides, and pushed his incredibly hard cock tightly against her stomach.

After a few moments, the kissing stopped. Nate reached up to pull her hair away from her face and for another minute, they simply sat there gazing into one another's eyes. Nate was the first to break the silence. "I think we'd better get to the room." Those words were enough. Alisha knew, even in this huge hot tub, that she was as wet as she'd ever been. She'd ached all day for Nate to take her, to be one flesh, and she wanted it now more than ever.

She slowly climbed out of the pool. She thought for a moment of putting the bikini top back on, but instead reached over and shoved it down Nate's shorts. "You have to get up to the room knowing that I'm not wearing that," she whispered with a grin. She quickly got out, dried her body off, and put her dark t-shirt back on. Noticing her nipples were still as erect as ever, she draped a towel over her shoulders, letting the ends cover her breasts.

Nate, too, got out quickly and dried off. Putting his t-shirt back on, the two walked slowly, hand-in-hand toward the exit. As if on schedule, the attendant opened the door. The hour had gone by quite quickly, and she spoke up quickly. "Ah, I'm going to have to ask you to head back to your rooms now. The pool is now closing." She smiled at Nate, while Alisha gave an inquisitive look, wondering how much this attendant knew. Fortunately, there were plenty of things she would never know.

The elevator ride seemed to take forever. Afraid of having sex right there in the elevator, they avoided the typical elevator kiss. Instead, Nate stood back against the wall while Alisha stood in front of him. Nate's arms draped around her and his hands rested just above her clitoris - a fact that had escaped neither's attention.

When they got back to their room, Alisha quickly broke the silence. "How much did you have to pay her to get us that hot tub?!" Nate chuckled, "Nothing at all. Though I have to admit... that hour was absolutely priceless."

Nate pushed his lover onto the king size bed and quickly removed his t-shirt. Not wanting to stay wet, he dropped his swimsuit to the floor as well. As Alisha sat back up on the edge of the bed, Nate grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and quickly pulled it up over her head. She was none too glad to assist, raising her hands and flinging it aside.

Pushing her gently back to the bed, Nate commented, "You only gave me half of your swimsuit. Now I'm going to take the rest!" He grabbed the bikini bottoms and pulled them down her legs, tossing them into the pile of clothes.

Nate had been waiting the whole evening for this moment, and it had finally arrived. Seeing her freshly shaved pussy told him he only had one option. He spread Alisha's legs apart and knelt down next to the bed between them. He lowered his mouth onto her warm lips and slowly started sucking. First the lips, then pushing his tongue between them.

Alisha started to moan. She had wanted this so badly all day. The thong had teased her, the evening drew things out. She wanted most of all to have her husband's cock deep inside her, but this was an amazing start. As Nate continued kissing and rubbing her vulva, she instinctively grabbed her breasts and started massaging them. Softly at first, then more firmly. She twisted her nipples between her fingers and pushed her breasts up toward her chin. How Nate could possibly make this better she didn't know.

Then it happened. Had it ever happened so quickly? She felt completely out of control. Her moans had turned to loud gasps and she had no control. The orgasm washed over her body as Nate continued sucking her clitoris. Her body convulsed as she gasped for air. And then again, almost as strong as the first, the next wave of orgasm hit. Her energy was wiped out, but it kept building again and again.

Nate gave her a moment to catch her breath. With his mouth still wet, he climbed up on top of her and stopping only to suck her nipples, kissed her one more time. She kissed him back so firmly she thought for a minute she might pull his tongue out of his mouth. She wanted more, though.

Finding a new energy, she pushed him off of her, rolling him onto his back. She pushed, with his help, until he was completely on the bed. Nate's cock was so hard it was sticking straight up into the air. Grabbing hold of it playfully, she looked Nate in the eye and said, "I have plans for this..."

Alisha swung her leg over top of Nate and sat up, straddling him. She was still so wet, she was certain she could get him into her most intimate area. Holding his penis in one hand, she spread her labia apart with her other and slowly sat down on top of his manliness. Much to her surprise, he slid in quite well. Maybe her intense desire to be filled had helped her relax. Maybe her hope for yet another orgasm made her not care so much. Either way, he was in, and had already started moaning.

Alisha ran her hands slowly up her body, teasing him one more time. "You like what you see, don't you? Don't you!?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. I've liked seeing you since the day we met."

"And you want to touch, don't you?"

"Of course. I want to touch you all over."

"Show me..."

Nate sat up carefully. Alisha had to shift her weight onto her arms behind her, but she found this surprisingly comfortable. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Nate started running his fingers all over her body. Sometimes just his finger tips, sometimes his entire hand. He caressed her sides, her stomach, her breasts, her butt, her back, her shoulders, and her neck. Oh, her neck. Had he ever done this before? She couldn't remember. But it felt absolutely magical. He ran his fingers up into her hair and then down over her face. He softly grabbed her cheeks and pulled her forward for another passionate kiss.

Another orgasm was starting to build, and Alisha couldn't do a thing about it. He'd turned on every pore in her body and she finally had him in her - deep inside. Becoming aggressive once more, she pushed Nate onto his back. "My turn," she whispered softly. She started softly raising up and down. Nate's eyes were now closed and his hands behind his head. She knew this look - he was enjoying every moment. He began moaning softly, something rare that came out only in the most intense of interactions.

She continued to build speed as Nate continued to become more animated. Her clit wasn't getting the attention she needed so she'd need to change things up a bit. Leaning back on one arm, she continued riding her husband, faster and faster, harder and harder. With her other hand, she began rubbing her clit. She once again leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Almost in unison, both of them were moaning; incredible pressure continued to build.

Suddenly Nate let out a loud groan and began shaking violently. Alisha felt him explode inside her, his cum slamming against the walls of her vagina. She pushed one last time against her clit before she, too, exploded in one more unbelievable orgasm. She fell forward on top of her husband and reached her arms around underneath him. Nate, too wrapped his arms around her back and the two pulled each other close.

The orgasm continued washing over them both as they laid there quietly shaking. Both tried to catch their breath for several minutes, not wanting this moment to ever end. Alisha finally picked her head up and looked Nate in the eyes. For a moment, no words needed to be said. They understood each other perfectly. Then a soft kiss, and another, and Nate finally whispered words that needed no repeating, "I love you, Alisha. And I will for the rest of our lives."

Alisha laid her head softly on his shoulder, still catching her breath. She could feel his heart racing, pounding in his chest. Her breasts still shook with the pound of her own heart. Finally, in a slightly delayed response, she whispered back, "Has anyone ever told you your shoulder's the perfect height?"

With a slight giggle, the two drifted off to sleep, still one flesh, and more deeply in love than ever.

12