A Night Away.... Ch. 01

Story Info
Taken by someone she knows?
1.6k words
4.18
22.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Street

A good night, she mused as she followed the shuffling crowd out of the theatre into the late night air, out onto the busy pavement. People jostling past, she never gave much of a thought when she felt someone close behind her.

"Don't turn round. Keep walking, I will guide you. But don't look behind you." The voice seemed so loud to her, commanding, and despite the terror that was welling up in her mind she let herself be propelled along the street by the firm hand on her shoulder. The man pushed her forward through the throng, and despite the fear in her eyes no one seemed to see anything was wrong. Round the corner now into a darkened side street, walking past the row of parked cars.

"Stop. Do not look round. Now, give me your bag." She felt near paralysed with fear, but managed to take the bag off her shoulder, and with a shaking hand held it out for him. He took it from her and she expected to hear him run off, but instead she heard his voice again.

"Now, stay there. I am not going to hurt you if you do as you're told. Not a sound now." And with that he blindfolded her, right there on the street. Why didn't she cry out, or run? Her natural flight response had deserted her. She could feel her heart pound in her chest, her legs shaking, but she seemed rooted to the spot, speechless, frightened. She heard him unlock the car and open the passenger door, and he guided her to sit. He leaned across her and belted her in, closing the door. Getting into the driving seat then, and she felt his hand on her arm.

"I know where you are staying. Is your door card in the bag? Good. Now lower your head, we don't you drawing attention to yourself do we?" She nodded and did as she was told, tears stinging her eyes behind the blindfold. Sobbing quietly to herself, her mind numb, she flinched at the touch of his fingers on her cheek, but as he caressed her face she couldn't stop herself responding to his gentle touch, and felt him lean into her,lift her head up and kiss her lightly on the mouth. She dropped her chin then, and heard the car start, begin to move off.

"Now I know you are scared, but I meant what I said. I will not hurt you, but you must do as you are told. Stop crying now, it doesn't become you. You are here because I want you to be, and because I want to show you how beautiful you are. When we get to the hotel I don't want to hear your voice unless I ask you to speak, is that clear? Have you got anything to say before we arrive?"

Her mind reeled in turmoil, her throat dry, trying to respond.

"Please, I...I don't want this...Please...let me go...I..." And she sobbed again, unable to speak, feeling so small, so helpless.

"I know. Now hush little one, we are here now. I cannot let you go, but soon I hope you will see why. Now be silent."

The Hotel Room.

Standing in the room, blindfold still in place, he had squeezed her hand trying to reassure her but she still shook violently. He held her face in his hands and kissed her urgently, prizing her lips apart, forcing his tongue between her teeth, waiting to feel her yield. Almost imperceptivity he felt her tension lessen, and her tongue touched his, timid at first, but then kissing him back ferociously crushing her lips against his. He pulled away from her.

"Does fear excite you little one? Light a fire in your belly? Good. Strip for me. Down to your underwear. Now." She froze, mind numb. "NOW!" His command brought her instantly back to reality, and nodding ascent she began to remove her silk tunic, dropping it to the floor, squirming out of the long skirt, and kicking off her shoes to stand before him exposed, vulnerable, and still shaking. As he stood in front of her he ran his fingers across the top of her breasts, tracing along the lace edging of her bra, and circling her hardening nipples. She felt his hands cup her breasts and squeeze them hard, so hard she cried out.

"Didn't I say I didn't want a sound out of you. If you won't do as you are told then I will just have to put a stop to it myself. Now open your mouth." She did as he bade her, only for him to push a ball between her teeth and buckle the strap behind her head. She shook her head, trying to free herself of it, but resigned herself to it and let her head drop. His hands were now smoothing down the contours of her belly, running down to her hips and sweeping back up her inner thighs, tracing the lace edging of her panties. She felt his hand curl round her mound, and knew he would feel what she had been trying to deny even to herself, that she was wet with the desire for what was happening to her, and she was sickened by her body's response.

"Take off your bra." She complied, if a little slowly, and as she unhooked it and let it drop she felt him squeeze her nipples hard, felt his tongue playing around them making them stand proud and so hard. She felt the cold touch of metal touch her skin and in an instant sharp stinging pain shot through her as first one nipple and then the other were clamped tightly within metal jaws. Oh the sharpness of the pain sent bolts of electrical energy deep within her chest, so sweet it felt.

"Now they will stay on until I am satisfied you have earned the right to be free of them. For now I want you on your hands and knees in the centre of the bed. It is right in front of you. Now GO!" And she was pushed forward with a hand on her back propelling her forward, she crawled to the middle of the bed and waited, listening to sounds in the room she couldn't recognise.

"Hold your arms out. I will not have you move. Don't struggle or the bindings may tighten on their own." A whimper from behind the ball gag barely escaped but she was sure he had heard it, as he wound rope around each wrist in turn, securing them on the bedframe. His hands grabbed the waist of her panties, pulling them off her legs in one fluid motion and her legs were pushed open. She felt ropes then behind her knees. Her mind was screaming No!, but her body said something else, and as he tied her securely, splaying her legs wide, she felt her juice run from her cunt then, sure he would see how it dripped from her onto the sheet, so very hot, her skin on fire with lust at being displayed like that. She groaned when she felt him on the bed behind her, his breath on her wet swollen lips, then felt the sting of the slaps on her cheeks, once, twice, three times on each, blood rushing to the surface, reddened skin.

"You look so good with your ass in the air like that, so fuckable, it's such a pity that's not going to happen anytime soon." A wave of nausea and feral lust surged through her, her mind making sense of what he had said, he wasn't going to take her? Then what? Cold breath on her clit, and his fingers sliding through the wetness of her open sex, dipping into her cunt, three fingers opening inside her, turning, closing and opening up again, and she could feel herself start to shudder as he found the one spot that drove her crazy, felt the hot ache of orgasm deep in her womb. Her breath laboured, she so needed to cum. He felt her cunt grasping his fingers and pulled them from her, leaving her hole grasping for them.

"Oh no my sweet, no, not yet. There are other pleasures to experience first." Whimpering now, she felt the intrusion of a finger sliding past the puckered muscle of her anus, felt him slicking the hole with more of her juice, his finger buried in her so deeply. He drove it in her for a little while and then removed it, felt the touch of rubber on her lips and something slid up through the slime to take its place, but her whimpering turned to a muffled scream as the plug, so much wider than his finger was pushed oh so slowly into her. Her legs pulled so far apart, her muscles stretched, she thought he was trying to split her in two, her tears wetting the inside of her blindfold from the assault. It popped as the widest part passed into her, and the pain was replaced by delicious aching heat, a feeling he must surely know she loved.

"Well, little one, I think I have heard enough of your whimpering, and there are things I need to get from the car, so just stay quiet for bit, while I go and fetch them. Don't go away now!" He sounded smug, pleased with himself. She felt him tug at each of the four ropes that held her, tightened them, pulling her arms further apart and running his hands under her to her nipples, giving each clamp a twist, a little turn on each nut to bring more searing heat to her breasts, and pulling her knees open so wide her muscles ached. And then she heard the door open, heard him leave and lock it behind him, and she was left in the darkness ....sobbing....desperate....