A Night Away From the RV Ch. 1

Story Info
Mother and son, aided by booze, get intimate.
1.9k words
3.31
336.5k
36
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: This story contains scat fetish content.

* * * * *

My mother had always been kind of flaky. She had gone to school in the 60's and smoked pot, cock and God knows what else. Then she fell in love and married my straight-laced father, had four children with him and then became even flakier when he left her for his secretary.

I am the youngest child and by the time of my parents' divorce, I was nearing graduation from high school. My older siblings had left home years before and were spread throughout the country. It took Mom about a year before she was ready to date again, but when she did start, she made up for lost time.

During my senior year, I would come home on a Friday night after a sexless date and find our house empty. Being too depressed to even masturbate, I would go to bed just past midnight. Almost every weekend I could count on my mother coming home a half hour after that...with a man. I couldn't even begin to count the times I fell asleep listening to my mother and different men moan and groan the night away.

Thankfully, I left for college the next summer. This coincided with my mother starting to date Ed, a scruffy, white-haired hippy who would spend the summers attending State and County Fairs, seeking out the has-been rock bands that graced his youth. Ed was pretty much a loser, but he was the complete opposite of my father and that was maybe what attracted Mom to him.

By Christmas, Mom had long since stopped dating other men and was now Ed's "main squeeze," as she told us, her children. She intended on selling the home that we had grown up in and travel around the country with Ed in his RV. Having had little to do with each other in quite some time, us children took the news pretty well and proceeded to live our lives apart.

Nearly five years passed without me seeing any of my siblings more than a few times. I would send Christmas and birthday cards to them and to nephews and nieces that I had never met, but that was basically the extent of our communication. My communication with Mom wasn't much better. I had seen her only on those occasions she and Ed would be traveling through the state. They would stop by for a couple of days and then be off. Each time I saw her, she looked a lot older than the previous time, the effects of not only aging but also her lifestyle with Ed.

I had been fortunate enough to hook-up with a girl, Emma, I met at college that I simply adored and her family had provided me with what I had been looking for in terms of structure and stability. They took me in like I was their own. Emma and I are now engaged and live together in a modest apartment. She has never met my mother and for that I am glad.

---------------

It was early summer and my life was going reasonably well. On this particular weekend Emma had gone to meet her family at their cabin by the lake. I stayed behind in town because I had to work until late on Friday. When I got home that Friday night, there was a message on the answering machine from my mother. I was notified that she and Ed would be coming through town for a night and would like to see me. She left a number I could reach them at.

Bummed by the prospect of a meeting with my mother, but feeling it was my duty to do so, I called her and told them I would be delighted to see them and for them to stop by when they got into town the next day. And they did.

Mom and Ed arrived at my apartment at about noon the next day. Ed had never changed since I had first met him. It seemed he had a perpetual week-old, white beard and shoulder-length, white hair. His clothes always looked slept in and he had the very distinguishable scent of marijuana smoke plastered to his body. My mother had certainly changed a lot over the last several years, too. She had never been a petite woman, but she was always in relatively good shape and took care of herself. Her once dark brown hair had turned partially gray. Her 5'5" body was now weighted down with about 150 pounds and her once firm breasts now sagged. Mom always had a pleasant face, and it still was, but now it was covered with a few more lines and her eyes had a constant glaze to them.

I hugged both Mom and Ed and invited them into my home. My mother seemed to be somewhat impressed with the place and I was pleased about this, though it probably looked a lot better to someone who had been living in an RV for the last five years. Ed was less interested and immediately asked for directions to the "shitter". I hesitantly gave them to him, knowing the bathroom would be harmed considerably.

I had planned on taking them out to eat and then get rid of them quickly, but that apparently was not in the cards. Apparently they had invited themselves to stay at my place over the night. I quickly learned that Ed had "picked up a case of the diarrhea" somewhere and that he would prefer to just stay here for the day. When Ed got out of the bathroom, I also learned that his diarrhea had not subsided his desire for some beer, which I did not keep a lot of in the refrigerator.

I went to the store to get a couple cases of beer while Mom and Ed settled in. My life had suddenly taken a turn for the worse. Not only were they going to be staying at my apartment overnight, I also had to entertain them for the remainder of the day, which there was still plenty. I got a case of Old Milwaukee for Ed and some Bud Light for Mom and me and went back home.

When I walked in the door, I saw Ed sitting on my couch getting a blow job from my mother. Ed had his gnarled hands on Mom's head, pushing her mouth down on his cock.

"Shit, I'm sorry, she'll be done in a second, son," said Ed.

My mother, apparently having not noticed my presence immediately, moved her eyes towards me. She seemed to be enjoying herself and made no attempt to stop pleasuring him. I stood there motionless, unable to take my eyes off of the activity on the couch. I could not believe what was happening. After a moment I saw Ed start to spasm and hold my mother's head down harder. I saw some cum leak from out of my mother's mouth, but she apparently swallowed most of it.

She started to stand and she wiped her mouth on her shirt sleeve. Ed put his shrinking, old cock back in his pants. They both looked at me.

"You got Old Milwaukee for Ed, didn't you hon?" Mom queried.

I had expected different words to come out of my mother's mouth.

"Uh...yes, I did," I finally sputtered out.

The whole afternoon I was told of their adventures across the country, which seemed to be quite uninteresting to me. Mom and Ed sat together on the couch and I in a chair. Mom told me of my siblings' activities, which, again, seemed to be quite uninteresting to me. Apparently, though, she saw all of them about as little as she saw me. While hearing all of this, I was trying to put together what I saw earlier when I came into my apartment. At first I was shocked, then repulsed, then even more repulsed, then, the more I thought about it, I became aroused. At times during the day, I even got hard.

Even when I was still living at home and my mom would bring home guys who she would proceed to fuck, I never was personally turned on by her. Now several years later, her body much less attractive, I get turned on by seeing her suck off an old guy. And the most confusing aspect was both of their nonchalant behavior about it. To them it seemed to be little more than if they would have belched in my presence.

Ed was downing his Old Milwaukees quickly and was getting more and more incoherent as the day went on, stopping only to go to the "shitter". I had been drinking slowly as had Mom, so he started drinking the Bud Light. But in between the Old Milwaukees and the Bud Lights, he lit up a joint for himself and Mom. They were polite enough to offer me a puff, but I declined. Watching Ed throughout the day scared me damn near straight. I did not want to turn out like this man.

At what would have been supper time, Ed passed out on the couch. Mom and I decided to order a pizza for ourselves. I went into the kitchen to call and order the pizza. Coming back out into the living room, I didn't notice Mom was not there as I headed into bathroom to take a piss.

I walked into the bathroom and saw my mother on the toilet, her pants and panties pulled down to her ankles. For the second time today, I was left unable to move or say anything. I was able to get erect. My mother looked up at me as I heard a turd plop into the toilet.

"Do you need to use the toilet, hon?" Mom asked.

Now, I really do not think I was drunk and I couldn't have been stoned from second-hand marijuana smoke, so I cannot explain my next actions. They are as unexplainable as my mother's behavior earlier.

I walked to my mother sitting on the toilet and grabbed her T-shirt and yanked it off of her roughly. She looked at me blankly as I did this, another turd plopping in the toilet. Her bra-less breasts were revealed, sagging down nearly to her belly button. I noticed she hadn't been shaving under her arms as two patches of hair could be seen on her pits.

Our eyes locked as I began to take down my pants and underwear, releasing my jutting erection. Her hands reached for my cock as she guided it to her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine. I was near to coming already as I the wet warmth of her mouth slid around my dick. I started fucking her mouth and I heard some more guttural noises from my mother and another plop in the toilet.

I quickly exploded in her mouth, spasm after spasm, as I pulled her head as far down on my cock as it could go. Mom nearly gagged as she gulped nearly all of my cum. I collapsed on the floor, eye-level with the toilet seat, as I, myself, gasped for breath. Mom just looked at me with a very slight smile on her face.

I heard another plop in the toilet and I wondered how much more shit mom had in her body and also what the rest of the night would bring.

To Be Continued...