A Night Away Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK", Jane leant in so there cheeks were almost touching, if it were a guy she would have felt the slightest growth of stubble, she could only feel the warmth from Louise's cheek and an air of anticipation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Jane took a breath, and lowered her head to concentrate on what she was saying, as she did she noticed the heavy rise and fall of Louise's chest. How when she breathed out her dress hung slightly away from her chest, when she breathed in it clung tightly, it inspired her. . . .

"Louise" she almost whispered.........

"Louise, we've had an engaging evening. ........

"I've watched your every move.............

"The rise and fall of your chest from breathing........

"The sway of your hips while walking............

"Your breasts move, nudged by your arm as you took a drink........

"I've spotted you watching me in the same way........." Louise took a breath

"I've seen you rock in your chair tonight to get a little pressure on your pussy.........

"You're turned on and I'd like to share it with you if you would with me"

Jane stayed still a little, waiting for the advice on whether that would be how to say it, desiring a positive response, not wanting to move away for the blush on her face.

Louise swallowed deeply,

"Jane likewise I have been watching you in all the same ways........

"I can't stop my eyes from watching every part of you........

"Yes I'd like to share tonight and myself with you."

There was a moment's pause from both of them, they were both a little shocked when reality hit home about how forward they were being with each other.

They pulled back slightly so they could see each other's eyes, there was lust in both of them.

Louise spoke first, "We have till the end of this drink to change our minds, if either of us orders another we understand its not going to happen" she said, giving herself the opportunity more than anything. Jane nodded her head.

"OK", she lifted her glass and as lady like as possible drank the remains in one go, and put the empty glass back down on the table. Louise did the same.

They stood together and walked to the lift, As Jane pressed the button to call it there was a little wobble, in her stance, they had both had just enough Dutch courage to get them there.

12