A Night Begins

Story Info
First time forced orgasms.
1.2k words
4.06
53.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bondai
Bondai
27 Followers

Kate had no idea how intense this was going to be.

2 months ago she'd agreed that if Daniel hit his weight loss target then she'd agree to be tied up and forced to orgasm on the Hitachi Wand until she was a begging, whimpering mess. Daniel had worked hard, cutting out all junk food and hitting the gym 3 mornings a week. Now he'd smashed his target and the deal didn't seem like such a great idea to her as she stood naked before him, looking at the wand which was to give her both unimaginable pleasure and to be her instrument of torture.

Daniel looked her up and down, drinking in the sight of her lean body with it's large breasts and tight ass, which she'd sculpted through her many miles of running. Her hard nipples and the slight glisten of wetness between her smooth, shaven lips betrayed the fact that despite her apprehension she was turned on by what was going to happen to her.

"Shall we begin?" He asked.

The wand was quickly tied into place with soft rope. It's large head coated in lube and held tightly against her sensitive pussy by the harness Daniel tied around her waist. He'd obviously found instructions on how to secure the wand to her online and had made sure to tie it tightly so that she had no chance of squirming away from its relentless vibrations. Her hands were next, her forearms placed horizontally across the small of her back and tied together. The position offered her no wiggle room in her arms at all, her shoulders pulled back slightly and her wonderful breasts pushed forward, offering them up for Daniel to enjoy while she squirmed and writhed.

He laid her gently onto the very center of the large bed, just the crisp white sheet under her and nothing else to detract from the beauty of her wonderful body. Her long, shapely legs were the only part of her still free but Daniel quickly remedied that, tying not only her ankles together but also her knees and her thighs, making sure the power cable for the powerful vibrator held against her ran down her body and inside the ties.

Kate was left with no movement at all in her limbs, she was completely at Daniel's mercy and was going to orgasm over and over again as he watched, took pictures and even filmed her until he decided that she'd had begged and pleaded enough to be allowed to rest. He'd told her that he'd considered gagging her so that the only freedom left to her was to beg with her beautiful eyes but in the end had decided he wanted to hear her beg and plead for her orgasms to end. She was sure that he was going to test the limits of her endurance and that she'd be agreeing to do all sorts of kinky sex acts just to be allowed to rest.

CLICK!, the powerful wand burst into life on it's slowest setting and her night really began...

"Oh God" Kate gasped as the powerful wand began to vibrate against her sensitive pussy.

The slow vibrations felt wonderful pressed against her and she know that she wouldn't be able to resist cumming for long. She wanted to just surrender herself to the vibrations, to close her eyes and let her mind drift to that place where all her naughtiest fantasies hide, to just allow her orgasm to wash over her. But the rational part of her mind was telling her that she must resist, that this was just the first speed and the wand went all the way up to 10, that after cumming once her clit would become even more sensitive and that the vibrations would be relentless.

She strained against the ropes holding her, testing them. "Maybe if I can wiggle away from the wand slightly I can cum as much as I want and then wiggle away and stop when I want" she thought "Maybe I can control this". Daniel watched her squirm around in her tight bondage looking for even an inch of slack. He knew she wouldn't find enough to allow her to escape the relentless wand that was currently buzzing away, tied tightly against her most sensitive of places.

Daniel picked up his phone and took a few quick pictures of Kate's perfect body as she rolled around the bed. He also took a short video clip which would help ensure that this was a moment he could enjoy again and again. "I should have got a video camera for this" he thought, "set it up on a tripod to record her begging and pleading as she cums"

Putting down his phone for the moment Daniel moved and sat beside Kate, quieting her squirming. Gently running his finger around her hard nipple he whispers in her ear "It's no good trying to get away my sweet. Your perfect body belongs to me now, your orgasms belong to me, you are completely at my mercy. I'm going to keep you here, tied to this powerful vibrator until I've watched you cum more than you've ever cum in your life. I'm going to watch you beg and plead for the orgasms to stop. I'm going to film you promising me every naughty sex act you can think of, to agreeing to every naughty thing I can think of. I'm going to keep this vibrator on your poor sore sensitive little clitoris until you'll do literally anything I ask of you just to make the vibrations stop"

With that Daniel reached down and turned the wand up to it's second setting and Kate's first orgasm crashed over her.

As her first orgasm passed the reality of what was going to happen here started to sink in, the powerful wand had been turned on for barely a few minutes, she'd already had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life and the second was not going to be long behind it. She could do nothing to stop it, she was completely at his mercy. She needed to start thinking of what she needed to promise him to be allowed to rest.

"I should start by promising him a blow job, maybe 2" she thought to herself. It was the obvious place to start really, after all it was just 3 weeks since he'd hit his last target and she'd spent nearly half an hour knelt before him, very slowly licking every inch of his rock hard cock, making sure to pay extra attention to the large purple head, even continuing to gently lick the sensitive underside as he coated her tongue in his hot, thick cum before swallowing every drop and gently licking him clean.

"No way he can resist a repeat performance of that considering how much he groaned" she thought. "If he really holds out and pushes me I can offer him a weekly repeat for a month. A month of being his willing cock sucker, I can do that."

With that settled in her mind she allowed herself to relax. She was going to enjoy the next few orgasms, she was back in control, she could stop this at any time with a simple promise, she had a plan...

Bondai
Bondai
27 Followers