A Night Dreams Are Made Of

Story Info
After a long celibacy, Kate meets a man.
1.4k words
4.18
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn’t believe the whirlwind week she had just been through. Kate had been single for almost 2 years since her divorce. Her friends had told her that she needed to get over her past and meet people, but she had trouble doing that. Kate never liked going to night clubs, even when she had been married. They were always too smoky, had too many drunks and the only people who really went there were only looking for one thing. That went for both men & women. Of course she didn’t have the luck she heard about other people having...you know, meeting someone while at the grocery store or some other mundane place. She was starting to feel that she was destined to be alone.

That was until about three months ago. On a whim, she had put an ad online and got more responses than she had bargained for. After reading them all, she chose John. From the moment she read his response, she felt like they were destined to be together. He had a good career at a local bank, loved the outdoors and seemed to have a very caring soul. He had sent her his picture, and while he wasn’t a model, he definitely was pleasant to look at. He was average height, mustache, brown eyes and a heavenly smile. He had a few extra pounds, but thick shoulders and chest and very, very powerful arms. Kate didn’t consider herself attractive, she was about 5’6” with an average build, shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. But after they met and John saw her, he looked at her as if there was no other women in the world. It was the kind of look that made her melt.

John and Kate had e-mailed and chatted for over 6 weeks until she gave him her phone number. Then came the big first step, meeting face to face. John had suggested a quiet lunch at a little restaurant. When she had showed up, Kate was incredibly nervous. But after chatting with John in person for a few minutes, she was completely at ease. They had been dating for about 3 weeks, and on the days that they didn’t see each other, they either chatted or she at least came home to a message on her answering machine. John did all the things that touched her heart.

All of their previous dates had been what new couples usually did together. Dinner, movies, dancing; she felt like a girl in high school. And every time John was the perfect gentleman. He had suggested something similar tonight, but she told him that she wanted to cook him dinner at home. It was now 6:30 and he would be here in 30 minutes.

Kate flashed back through the afternoon, she had spent the afternoon making everything perfect. She cleaned her apartment, then took a long, hot bath. Before she got dressed, she lit every room with candles, put roses on the table and lit some incense. Then she put on the sexiest dress she had. In todays world, most would consider it conservative, only coming up mid thigh and not showing too much cleavage, but she hoped john would get the hint. Then her mind snapped back to the present, it was now almost ten of seven. She quickly got dinner on the table and then came the knock on the door. It was a little early, but right on time (what she had started to call “John’s time”).

It was John, wearing slacks and a polo shirt. With flowers and a bottle of wine. Again, despite the fact she knew she should expect this kind of treatment, it still surprised her. And in a good way. John came in and they began to make small talk, but now Kate was becoming overwhelmed.

She pulled john to her and kissed him. At first the kisses were gentle, then became more forceful. Their tongues were intertwined and he had her tight in his arms. She loved how she felt in her arms, it was as if she could completely let herself go. And tonight she would. John could be forceful and gentle all in the same moment. His touch was intoxicating.

Kate took his hand and led him to the bedroom. When they got there, he laid her down gently, never taking his lips away from hers. And when she was on her back, he began to gently kiss all around her face, soft gentle kisses. Kate was a bundle of nerve endings, she could feel his breath, his lips, his tongue with every kiss. And it felt like he was kissing everywhere.

John now began to kiss all around her face, over to her ears and then down to her neck. He kissed and licked all around her neck and then progressed to her chest. As he was kissing to her cleavage, he slowly slid her dress off her shoulders. Then he pulled her bra down to expose her breasts. And as her tits came into view, he continued to kiss down. But he paused, just a moment, to take in her beauty. And after staring into her eyes, he resumed kissing and sucking and licking all over her breasts. Not just her nipples like most guys do, but all over her tits. She was now grinding her hips into him uncontrollably. He then gently bit her nipples, and she threw her head back and moaned in approval. Never, in all the times she had been with anyone, had she been so turned on. It seemed like an eternity, and then John began to continue his way down. Kissing down her stomach, and as he moved down, she could feel him pulling her dress off of her. It wasn’t coming off fast enough to satisfy her.

And then, in a flash, he was kissing the insides of her thighs. With one hand he was feeling her tits and she took the other hand in her mouth. Then it happened; she felt his tongue flick her clit. She shuddered in pleasure. He now begin to lick her unlike she had never had before. He would alternate between licking and sucking her clit. She was getting close, oh so close. He then pulled his hand away from her mouth, and then he pinched her nipple as he slid a finger inside of her and hit her g-spot. It was too much then, she moaned as she began to cum. Grinding her hips in his face and grabbing the back of his head. This just seemed to increase his excitement. He licked harder and faster, all the while sliding a finger in and out of her.

As her orgasm began to subside, he pulled his face away from her and slowly kissed his way back up to her. when he was all the way up, John kissed Kate with another long, passionate kiss. She then began to pull his clothes off. When she got his pants off, she stared a moment at his hard on. She then took it in her mouth. Slowly licking up and down it’s length. Gently licking the tip and rolling her tongue around his balls. But she needed to have him inside of her.

Kate slowly slid on top of John, inserting him, taking him in her. It had been a long time since she’d had sex, but was eager to begin again. When John was all the way inside her, he did something she never expected him to do. He held her still and then pulled her down so that they could kiss. Then they began to move together. She was riding him, his hips rising to meet her movements and she was getting close again.

He then rolled her over, never sliding out of her and all the time their lips engaged. John then placed her legs on his shoulders so he could enter her fully. Her moans and pants were getting fast now. So were his thrusts. He was slamming his cock inside of her and she was letting out one long, loud moan. Kate then looked up and saw that John was close to cumming and it drove her over the edge. She came again. Her pussy was clenching his cock and he leaned down to kiss her as he erupted inside of her. They lay there, his cock inside of her and kissed for a long, long time. It was everything that Kate dreamed it could be.

After a few minutes, John rolled off of her and pulled Kate close. He held her tight against him and she knew that he would hold her that way for as long as she wanted. It was her dream come true.