A Night For Celebration Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple meets up with a daring duo.
2.5k words
4.13
38.9k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a night for celebration. I had been promoted so Nancy and I went out to dinner and then to a club for some dancing. The place was busy but we managed a table, though it was away from the dance floor. We ordered drinks and then set out to kick up our heels.

The band was very good, playing a variety of music and we moved in time with each other. After several songs Nancy seemed out of breath so we eased through the crowd back to our table. Our drinks had arrived, so we sat and tried to cool off a bit. I held her hand and gazed at her, she was the most beautiful woman in the club. The evening dress that she wore dipped dangerously low in the front and was bare in the back - held up with the thinnest strap I had ever seen. It was elegant though, flowing down her body nearly to the floor. Her petite frame, unspoiled by children, was soft and feminine. And her pretty face was framed by long, flowing hair.

Our rest was interrupted by a couple who asked politely if they could sit at our table. Evidently we had some of the few empty seats in the club at our table. They introduced themselves and settled in. Turns out they weren’t a couple after all, they were in town on business and out to let off some steam after a long day of contract negotiations.

The young woman’s name was Sami and the gentleman was Jerry. He was married and she was engaged. They bought us a round when they learned that we were out celebrating, and made a big deal out of it. We all went out to dance when we heard one of Nancy’s favorite songs begin. The four of us danced and danced.

A sultry Latin song came on and as Nancy and I started to leave the floor, Sami grabbed Nancy’s hand and pulled her back. I stopped at the edge of the floor and watched the two lovely ladies moving in rhythm to the music. Sami spun around removed her business jacket, tossing the garment to me and winking. Sami has a very nice body, her tits were about the same size as Nancy’s, but Sami was a few inches taller.

The crowd had moved aside to allow the ladies more room to dance, and the band played on. The music was a slow Rumba or Samba or something - the only way to describe it was slow, deliberate and erotic. Sami wrapped her arms around Nancy’s waist and the two women moved together to the beat of the drums. They parted and Sami had Nancy by the hand. Then palm to palm, the women came together again until their bodies pressed together. With their arms over their heads, Nancy closed her eyes.

At this point, Jerry tossed me his jacket and danced up behind Nancy. She could feel him against her, but her eyes remained closed. The women lowered their arms and wrapped them around each others neck. From where I was standing, I saw Nancy’s eyes open wide and I could see her stiffen a little. I thought that she had just realized that it was not me behind her and I smiled at her to reassure her that everything was “ok” and she seemed to relax. What I was unaware of, was that when the ladies lowered their arms, Jerry slid his hands around Nancy but was inside of her dress! He was kneading and caressing her breasts . . . tugging on her nipples! When she looked up at me and I smiled, she must have thought this was something I had set up - to spice up our evening! So she calmed down and allowed it to continue.

Again, from a vantage that I could not see, Jerry whispered something to Nancy and eased his hands out from her dress. He turned to a section of the crowd that had seen what he had been doing under Nancy’s dress and smiled . . . they responded in applause. The trio turned in time to the music, Jerry with his hands on Nancy’s waist, Sami swaying in front of her.

Nancy eased her hands down from around Sami’s neck and began fingering her silky blouse. She was trembling when her fingers released the top button. And more than a few in the crowd looked on with more rapt attention. Sami looked down, then looked up in mild surprise. Nancy’s tongue was barely noticeable between her pursed lips and noticeable to Sami alone. Nancy continued to the second button, releasing it with hands that shook even more. Sami’s cleavage became even more evident and Nancy could see the other woman’s chest move with each breath. The crowd was silent except for a few quiet sighs of approval. The song ended at just about that time, and nobody was happy to see the vision end.

They were given a thunderous round of applause. We returned to our seats and were beset with several rounds of drinks for the performance! Several members of the crowd begged and pleaded with them to continue but all Nancy could do, was blush and politely decline. Her body was all alight though, her nipples still tingling from the attention Jerry had lavished upon them. And she had grown quite moist between her legs from knowing that some people could see what Jerry was doing.

It wasn’t until after three or four drinks that she finally said that she would return to the dance floor if and only if it was “ok” with me. Our eyes met, and I gazed deeply into them and said “nothing would please me more.” I missed the look that was exchanged between Sami and Jerry, but they took it as a free pass and together, they pulled Nancy back toward the dance floor.

By this time I was gone, I had way too much to drink.

I woke up the next morning ill. Very ill.

With the light streaming in I lay on my bed and tried to keep the room from spinning. I tried be as still as possible and reconstruct how I arrived home the night before. Slowly I was able to control the whirling environ and stretched out my arms. The cool bed was a relief, but I quickly realized that I was alone.

Listening for sounds, I was greeted with only silence. Startled I sat up and that was when I noticed that I was still dressed in the clothes that I had on the night before. I was frightened beyond reason. Still weak from the alcohol, I stumbled around the house calling out for Nancy. There was no response and my pleas reached a fever pitch. My nerves were stretched when I noticed a piece of paper in my pocket. I opened it and read the handwritten words. After having to read it twice before the meanings of the words took root . . . I sat down heavily.

Evidently I was placed into a cab and driven home while Nancy was the guest of Sami and Jerry at their hotel room! I was being assured that she would be well cared for and returned at a reasonable hour. Shocked, I felt all the blood leave my legs and it was impossible for me to stand. Now I felt even more ill, perhaps because I did not know exactly what had happened to Nancy.

Apart from my imagination, I could only speculate as to what may have happened - indeed what may still be happening - to or with my Nancy. My thoughts swirled around her supple body, the black dress that she had worn, the fact that she had on only the sheerest of undergarments. The note finished with a promise that I would be awarded for my trust. What reward could I expect? This caused my pulse to quicken even further, and I felt an odd stirring between my legs as I grew hard with those sordid thoughts.


I finally found my balance and returned to the bedroom for a long overdue shower. Cleaned up and felt better, I went to the kitchen and put on some coffee and fixed myself something to eat. After eating, I took some aspirin and tried to relax by watching some TV.

Sometime later there came a knock at the door and I was startled. My heart, which has been pounding for hours now, nearly stopped. With shaking hands I opened the door. A courier greeted me with two packages that I signed for. I was shaking so much that my signature was barely readable. Taking the packages, I closed the door.

I sat and opened the parcels, there were two video tapes. Perplexed, I turned on the TV and VCR and slid the tape marked #1 in, unsure what I would see. The tape flickered to life and I saw the club from the night before, someone had taped the screen!

I don’t drink all that much and was really feeling the booze, so I had opted to stay at the table and watch the coats. The crowd had thinned out quite a bit by the time Nancy, Sami, and Jerry returned to the floor, I guess everyone thought the show was over and left. There were probably two dozen couples left plus the staff and the band.

The girls were hitting the floor as Jerry spoke with the manager and an agreement was made to have drinks brought to me and keep me occupied, and to “see what happens” on the dance floor. Even the band had agreed to play along, and they struck up a fast paced song as Jerry hit the floor. Again with a Latin feel, the ladies moved and swayed in time to the music. Sami removed her pumps so she could slide on the dance floor and Nancy followed her lead. Two pairs of ladies shoes showed up at the table, and I was seen on the tape looking a bit amused.

The dancing continued and Nancy kept up with the music, showing no signs of fatigue. This was likely due to the aerobics class she attended faithfully, sometimes two or three classes a week, and one look at her was proof - she was in tremendous shape. Someone turned on the air conditioning, probably as a benefit to the dancing trio, and I recall thinking it was going to snow where I sat.

The music faded away and the crowd clapped as the three of them walked around a bit, gasping for air and smiling. Nancy and Sami were especially lovely, their hair tussled and their ample chests moving as they gasped for breath.

The band watched Jerry as he finished off his drink and moved the girls into the middle of the dance floor. They had each sucked down a drink loaded with alcohol during the short break and Nancy was really feeling fine and relaxed.

Jerry kissed Sami on the lips and received applause for taking his chance. So he kissed her again, this time deeper and with more feeling and the crowd cheered more, pointing at Nancy. She was blushing and waving her hands politely “no,” but she was smiling as he played it up. He approached her and lifted her face gently by the chin and he again played to the crowd “her? You want me to kiss her, too?” The crowd cheered him on even louder than before. So, he planted one on her lips. Just a gentle kiss, but one they both shared. And she began to tingle once again.

They broke the kiss and the crowd applauded her shyness and compliance taking note of how nervous she was. The band took this cue to begin another song laced with an erotic, primal

beat, and the dancers began to move in sync. It wasn’t long before Nancy was once again sandwiched between Jerry and Sami and this time there were no plans to stop out of etiquette for me.

The ladies kissed and it was a deep sexual kiss, full of passion. Jerry reached his hands back around and under Nancy’s dress and cupped her breasts, again toying with her nipples. When the kiss broke, he whispered “why don’t you resume where you left off? Sami has several buttons still employed and she looks quite uncomfortable all laced up in that bra.”

Nancy’s fingers closed on the top most button still being used and it slid through the hole, then moved her hands down to the next button. While she was doing this, Jerry continued to knead each nipple between his thumb and index finger, tugging on them every now and then to prove that he could. Nancy would gasp every time her nipples were pulled on so Jerry did so often. Sami swayed in time to the drum beat as this beautiful woman unbuttoned her blouse. Cool air would seep in with every button removed and Sami was luxuriating in the attention.

Nancy eased more silky material out of Sami’s skirt and finished off the remaining two buttons. Prompted by Jerry’s soothing voice, Nancy eased her hands inside of Sami’s blouse and ran them over the other woman’s heaving breasts. The lacy material gave way to the nipples contained within, and Nancy’s warm fingers were stoking a fire deep inside the redhead. Jerry pulled his hands out and moved them up to Nancy’s shoulders. He eased her back so that she rested against him and Sami kissed her. Again full of passion, the two kissed as the crowd looked on.

Sami reached up during the kiss and fingered the spaghetti straps of Nancy’s dress and could feel the other girl tense slightly. Nancy was almost in a panic when she felt Sami’s soft fingers playing first with her exposed shoulders, then the straps of her dress! Pleading through the kiss for Sami not to pull down the straps, she became light headed.

Oh, Sami knew what Nancy was doing, pleading like that. But this seemed to fuel the situation! Sami exerted her dominance by running a finger lightly over Nancy’s shoulders and down her left arm, taking the left strap down with it. Nancy stiffened, afraid to move. The dress had not fallen completely, and her left breast was still (barely) covered.

Jerry gently but firmly held onto Nancy’s arms as Sami ran a fingernail over the exposed skin - delighting in the goose bumps this caused and the way Nancy seemed to hold her breath. The crowd grew impatient and Sami took notice, toying with them. She tugged playfully at the other strap and eased it down as well.

Jerry released Nancy’s arms and stepped back. Sami danced around behind Nancy and put her arms around the dark-haired girl. She slid her arms around in a way that the material fell enough to expose both full and ripe breasts! Everyone applauded taking notice of how nervous she was. Sami kissed her on the cheek and let go of her. Both women put themselves back together and retreated to the table.

The four of us left, Jerry and a bouncer carrying me to a waiting cab and the tape faded to black.

End of Chapter One . . .