A Night Home with Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Helping Daddy relax after a long day at work.
895 words
4.11
27.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is about 7:00 pm when Daddy arrives home from work. He walks in the door, quietly sets down his briefcase, and wanders over to the couch, where I have been doing my homework for a little while. I set my reading aside when I see him, greeting him with an excited hug and a kiss on the cheek. "How was work today?" I ask, excited to again be in his presence. He always had a way of making me feel safe and looked after.

"It's stressful this time of year, as always," he replies.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Daddy, I'm here to make it all better."

"I know you are, sweetheart, time with you always makes me feel better."

"I know just what to do!" I told him. I had been concocting a plan to use on a boring rainy day, but I think that now might just be the perfect time.

"First, we need plans for dinner. Would you like to stay here or go out?" I asked.

"Look at you, how grown up," he teased. "I would like to stay here for the evening, doll. I'm a bit beat."

"Excellent, then I will prepare the main course. Have no doubt!" He is not quite convinced and offers to help me in the kitchen. I do not object.

We decide to make Daddy's favorite. Realistically, he did a lot of the work but he let me help with the easier tasks like stirring, that way the meal would turn out as delicious as always. I begged and begged to have strawberry shortcake for dessert, and finally he agreed after much pouting.

"Let me check your stirring," he said. He worked through the dough briefly before scooping up a small bit if it with his pointer finger. "Open, little girl."

I open my mouth obediently and lick the sweetness from his finger, my lips forming a tight circle around it. I know this drives Daddy up a wall. I watch the expression on his face shift to one of possession and desire. I had flipped the switch and this was when one of my favorite sides of Daddy came out to play. With an intense glare, Daddy moved his other hand to lightly grasp my neck as he withdrew his finger from my warm mouth and whispered in my ear: "Is that what you want, slut?" I silently nod. "Speak," he commands.

"Yes," I eagerly reply.

"Yes, what?"

I pause for a moment, taunting him with my eyes. He repeats the question, tightening his grip slightly. Again, I remain silent. Suddenly, he spins me around and presses my face onto the kitchen countertop, lowering my pants past my bum. "One last chance," he announces.

I remain silent. I know what I'm doing. Just a few seconds later, I hear the loud slap and felt the warm sting on my rear, followed by a few more swats in quick succession.

"Yes, Sir," I blurt. We can't have too much fun too soon. I'm planning for a long night of this.

"That's better," he replies.

I turn back around and Daddy gives my bare ass a quick squeeze before pulling my pants back over my hips. "You know what I want. Do what you do best." His low voice makes me even more eager to please him. He unzips his pants and his dick springs loose, impressively erect. He guides me to my knees where I take it gratefully in my mouth, hungrily licking every last inch before I place my lips around his head and run my tongue in circles around it. Daddy's relaxes into my touch and lets out a shallow sigh. I take his bulging length into my mouth and begin working his cock rhythmically, running my tongue along the underside of his shaft all the while. "That's my good girl," he lets out breathily.

He reaches down to grab my hair close to my scalp and guide my head in speed and intensity as I moan happily. Few things feel as good in my mouth as Daddy's cock. I can tell that the sensation of pleasure is becoming more intense, and I respond by tightening my lips around his dick and speeding up each stroke. After a few more minutes of this, Daddy has tensed up even more and his moans have grown louder. "I'm gonna cum, my little fucktoy. Where do you want it?"

For a brief moment, I consider whipping off my shirt and letting him cum on my breasts, but ultimately, I decide to keep him in my mouth, which I communicate by slowly kissing the entire length of his shaft before taking it all back in and resuming the now-furious strokes. Soon I feel hot bursts of cum shooting down my throat and I greedily swallow every bit that I can draw out of Daddy's cock. I continue until I feel him go soft in my mouth, and I slowly raise my posture to look into Daddy's eyes. He pats the top of my head and smooths down the hair that had been mussed by his grip. "You're amazing, angel, Daddy's so happy with you."

A smile beams across my face as I lick any remnants of his cum from my lips. Daddy pulls me close and plants a soft kiss on my forehead. "Ready for dinner, doll?"