A Night Home with Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Princess takes what she wants from Daddy.
1.5k words
4.25
22.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the cake's not done yet!" I objected.

"I'll finish things up here. In the meantime, I have a task for you." My expression perked up and my eyes met his, curious to know what it was he wanted me to do. Anything for Daddy. "Go to the bedroom and change into your most favorite play clothes. Brush your hair and put a bow in for Daddy, okay?"

"Yes, Sir!" I emphatically responded, saluting him as if he were a military officer. He giggled, and I ran to the bedroom, jumping headfirst onto the bed and giddily squirming around for a moment before I got up and went to work.

I opened the top dresser drawer, the one that kept all of my lacy, most beautiful underwear. Which ones would I put on for him this time? I couldn't decide, there were far too many in my collection since Daddy had a way of surprising me with new play clothes when I had made him particularly happy. I resolved to pick out a bow first. I went for a long lilac ribbon, and I brushed my blonde hair softly before pulling it up into a ponytail and tying the ribbon into a perfectly proportioned bow. To go with the bow, I selected an off-white and lacy pair of high-waisted panties and a matching bra. From atop the dresser, I grabbed a vial of lavender body spray and gave my neck and wrists a quick spritz. I was sure Daddy would appreciate the extra touch that pulled the look together.

When I walked out of the room, I knew his eyes would be all over me, taking in every curve and every exposed area of my body. I tried not to be too bashful as I padded into the kitchen again, where he had set the table and lit a candle.

"There's my darling girl," he said when he saw me, and his eyes did just what I expected. I could tell from the slight shift in his posture that he was very pleased by my choice, but he restrained himself, instead pulling out a chair for me. It felt cold against my almost bare backside as I sat down. He pushed it in from behind me.

"Thank you, Sir." He nodded in response as he took his own seat next to me rather than across the table. He had brought from the counter one plate with enough for two people on it. Deep down I knew this was possibly because he wanted fewer dishes to wash, but also that he enjoyed spooning me bite after bite. It took longer this way since he was feeding both of us in alternation, but I didn't mind in the slightest. Midway through the meal, the slightest bit of sauce spilled on my chest, thankfully not on my play clothes themselves, but on the curve of my breast that was pressed out of the top. I moved to reach for a napkin, but quickly, Daddy grabbed me firmly by the wrist.

"Let me," he said. He slowly lowered his head and licked it off of my warm skin, and I felt my chest heave as I took a sharp breath in. He kept his face close to my breasts and nuzzled briefly in between them before moving his way up to plant a gentle kiss on my collarbone. I leaned in with the intention of bringing my lips to his, but before I could, he had resumed his previous posture and went back to what he had been doing before. I gave a pout so let him know I was displeased. He chuckled. "Little girl doesn't like that, does she?"

"You didn't even notice the perfume," I continued to push out my lower lip and look up at him defeatedly.

"Oh, but I did," he replied. "I know you want to get to cum, and I know you thought the perfume would make that happen sooner rather than later. Nice try, princess, but Daddy saw right through you."

My obstinate pout turned into a flash of anger at having been exposed, but I quickly redirected the anger into mischief. If he wasn't going to give me what I wanted, I would have to take it. I dashed for the bedroom, nearly knocking a glass off the table and fairly certain that he would follow me.

Again, I jumped onto the bed, but this time I writhed around not because of giddiness, but because my hand had found its way into my panties and I began to work toward relieving the pressure that had been building steadily since Daddy got home. In less than a minute, he came marching into the room after me, but when he realized what I was up to, he froze. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" His tone was overwhelmingly stern.

I feigned coy embarrassment to get him to move closer, but as soon as he was within reach, I grabbed him and pulled him to the bed, cuffing his hands into the under-bed restraints before he had even been able to defend himself. Babygirl gets what she wants. I removed his shoes and cuffed his legs to the corners of the bed as well and paid no attention to the scoldings coming out of his mouth. He tried to free himself, but even my big, strong daddy couldn't do it, no matter how much he struggled against the restraints that held him open and completely vulnerable to me.

I moved to sit astride him, placing my rear on the crotch of his jeans. I would feel the warmth building in my pussy, and soon enough, he'd be able to feel the warmth, too. I unbuttoned his work shirt and ran my hands all over his skin, eventually kissing my way from his waste up to his chest until our eyes met. "Who's the fucktoy today?" I asked.

I saw his face turn red with humiliation, but knew that he was still aroused. I grabbed at his cock through his slacks, groping at the bulge that continued to grow. When I was sure he was ready, I unbuckled his belt and slid it out of the belt loops, taking it in one fist and tapping it against his dick. I saw a flicker of shock in his eyes as he realized the pain that I could cause if only I repeated the same motion with more force. "What's the matter?" I taunted again.

He remained indignantly silent, unwilling to let on that he secretly enjoyed this as much as I did. I began to grind my already-wet pussy against one of his legs as I undid the zipper of his pants, pulling them down along with his underwear and exposing his rock hard dick. I stared at it for a moment and looked him in the eyes. He was still blushing.

Before long, I was back on top of his crotch, grinding my ass into his hips, but pointedly avoiding takin him inside me just yet. I could tell he wanted it now that he was finally getting a taste of his own medicine. I removed my panties and traced the head of his cock around my clit, this time teasing the both of us. "How does that feel?" I asked. No answer. I reached for the belt again, and held it threateningly in one fist.

"Good! It feels good," he blurted.

"It feels good, Ma'am," I corrected as I brought the belt down on his chest. It was still a fairly weak swat, but it would do for a warning.

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm sorry, Ma'am," he responded. I continued to grind into his hips, and when I sensed he could take it no longer, I lifted myself onto his dick, riding him deeply, reaching for the spot that only Daddy's cock could satisfy.

"Don't you wish you could touch me?" I asked.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Tell me how I feel, how my pussy feels."

"Tight, Ma'am." His eyes began to roll back into his head as he closed his eyes and focused on the sensation of my juices running down my legs and pooling between his legs. I changed my pace, bouncing faster and faster on his dick and fucking it as I pleased until I couldn't hold back any longer.

I began fingering myself and quickly I was at the point of orgasm. I came fast and hard, my pussy tightening around his dick in quick contractions. I breathed heavily and deeply for a moment, remembering that he had not yet cum. That was fine by me.

I moved off from on top of him and retrieved my panties from the floor, sliding them on over my still-dripping cunt. He looked as if he'd been betrayed, still processing what had just happened, and seeing my Daddy in this position, I couldn't help but giggle. "Oh, I guess I'll be nice today."

I sauntered over to one side of the bed, tightening my ponytail on the way, and undid just one of his wrist restraints before turning around and walking out of the room, conscious of the sway of my hips as I knew he'd still be staring. My Daddy is the best.