A Night I Will Never Forget!

Story Info
Her night of being totally pleased.
1.9k words
3.93
33.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hot night with Chelle and Dan...

Well, it all started the night before this hot night out with them. I was out with Wil, it was just him and I and we were at the local downtown gay bars where everyone knew us. We went to the hole in the wall local rinky dink dive called the brass rail. Its small and I am usually the only woman in there. Its pretty male gay. Well, it was freezing ass cold in there so I went outside and Wil followed me out. We sat and he was smoking and this woman who was sitting across from me said to me, I love your boots and out fit. I turned and replied thank you. I love my boots too. Then after I turned she went on about my hair and eyes... she was totally hitting on me. We started talking and I moved over to the table she was sitting and along with Wil. Well, we talked for about 2 hours and drank and shared laughs and exchanged phone numbers; which by the way is the only time I have given out my phone number to someone at the bar unless they were a friend. She told me she wanted me to go out with her and her boyfriend tomorrow night and they would pay for everything. They just wanted to go out have fun and whatnot. Nothing was really disclosed at that time to what the night was going to entail. But I could totally tell that when I met her on that hot humid summer night she wanted to lick all up on me.

She then called me around 11am that next morning to see if I was still up to going out and I was actually all ready for Wil's wedding at that time and said yes and told her I would be home around oh 7ish. And ready by 8. She gave me directions and I drove over to her house to meet her and then she told me all about how they swing and there would be NO pressure. Just lots of fun and laughs... if nothing came about it that was fine. I said, I'm up for whatever happens happens. Well once Dan got there we all toasted to the night and then we got ready and left. Chelle drove and I was in the passenger seat and Dan was in the back... telling me every 5 minutes how beautiful my eyes are. And rubbing my back to which at the time was excellent!

We started out at this bar called, "Ground Zero." It's a punk/alternative/bondage bar. They have live shows upstairs where they put displays of bondage on for people who want to have this done to them. Its rather hot if you ask me. To watch anyways... most of the stuff I would never get into myself. But that's just me and well you really cant knock it until you try it was always my motto. Well, the people look like freaks in there. Mohawks and piercings everywhere, lots of black hair and black clothes not to mention black leather. Hard core music in the background and then you have me who walks in there with her cum fuck me boots and short little jean skirt with a cute top on. Chelle and I went out and danced right away while Dan got us our drinks. We were grinding on each other all seductively and had half of the bar watching us kiss one another with just our tongues. Dan brought our drinks out to us and then we went upstairs to see what was going on in the bondage a go go room. This hot ass dominatrix was melting candle wax onto a attractive young male. Who was hard as a rock and she wasn't even touching him whatsoever. It was rather erotic to see him at her mercy. He was so getting off with the whole picture... her, the hot wax, and the people watching him, being tied to a bed... it was very cool. With every drop of hot wax onto his body in certain spots he would moan out with a wowwwww or ohhhhhh! It was great.

We then decided to go out to the gay bar... where we ran into tons of people I knew. Chelle was getting to know all my friends and Dan and I were dancing in the bar next door to where she was. He was biting on my neck and grabbing my hair and pulling my head back on the dance floor. Then would start to kiss me and pull my head back farther so I couldn't kiss him. I loved that feeling... Chelle came and joined us and then we decided it was time to go home and take a shower...

On our trip back home Dan was all over me from the back seat. He was rubbing my body and legs from back there. I had my hand on Chelle rubbing her leg while she was driving. When we got home we walked through the door and it got so erotic... we walked through the door and he grabbed me and kissed me so rough and pushed me up against the wall while Chelle started to suck his cock. We then ended up in the shower. Chelle was next to me the whole time washing me and after she washed me she was licking me in the shower. Rubbing my body all over and being very gentle. She would put more body wash on me just to have her hands glide over my skin while she was licking my at that time drenched pussy. Dan was just in the back of the shower enjoying every moment masturbating and telling Chelle thank you for letting him do this with me.

When we were done she grabbed my hand and guided me out of the shower and dried me off. When I was dried off she then took my hair down and grabbed my hand and told me to follow her. I then followed her holding onto her hand for where I wasn't sure. I thought the bedroom but didn't know exactly. We stopped in her bedroom. She got out this huge ass box of toys and restraints. She told me to lie on the bed and relax. I did what she told me and her and Dan were kissing and then put restraints on my arms. I all of a sudden couldn't move my arms at all. They were in a Y. Dan was kissing on me while she did the ankles in a Y as well. I felt so helpless as I so was at that very moment. I put all of my trust in them and what they would do with me. However, not knowing was kind of sexy and hot. Before this got started we all had a word that meant STOP NOW PLEASE!!! It was Vikings! We are all Vikings fans...

Well... they started licking me all over and sharing my pussy between them both. Chelle squirts as well so she was going to town on making me squirt since she had never made another woman squirt before. She was licking my pussy while Dan was kissing me and playing with my breasts. I couldn't move as I started to get antsy from the feelings of excitement. Dan then stuck his cock in my mouth and I couldn't move but he moved just how he wanted to move to make it feel better for him. Then Chelle grabbed some toys. She put nipple clamps on my nipples and was flicking them while she fingered me at that time wet pussy. She loved playing with my clit piercing and licking me telling me how good my pussy tasted. She then grabbed a dildo out of her box and was lubing it up and slowly started teasing my pussy lips with it. She did this off and on for about 20 minutes and it felt so good. She then stopped rubbing and licking on my clit so much and went very slowly and limited herself to only going slowly and little pressure just to tease me.

Dan was eating her out and fucking her from behind while she was playing with me and having tons of fun teasing me. She then started only sticking the very tip of the dildo inside of me. I was moving as much as I could because it felt so good... but all I could really do is move my head from side to side and then Dan got up and stuck his cock in my mouth making me taste Chelle all over him telling me how good she tastes and asking me if it's good. But not allowing me to reply to him with his cock down my throat.

She was still teasing the shit out of me with that dildo and I couldn't take it anymore... when Dan took his cock out I told her to fuck me with that. I begged her telling her... fuck that pussy... fuck it hard... make me cum! She was so excited and started fucking my pussy with her toy in her hand and licking my wet pussy. Dan was down there watching and enjoying every time Chelle was sticking that toy inside of my pussy. I told her to take it out and watch. I started to moan out loud and telling her I was going to cum and she was playing with my clit telling me to cum for her. I started to cum and I squirted everywhere. I squirt all over the TV, the wall and the desk. I got Dan everywhere and she didn't stop making me cum and cum and cum. She had me to the limits of my abilities. I was screaming so loudly that my voice was horse and it hurt. I was in the most pleasure at that very moment that I have ever felt in my entire life.

She then started licking my ass and then stuck another toy in my ass and fucked me in the pussy and Dan licked my clit. I squirted like 5 more times all over and started to feel light headed and what I was seeing was getting black and my toes were tingling. Dan stopped licking me and fucked Chelle until his sweat was drizzling all over my body that I still couldn't move. He then came up her back....

When they could move, they got up and took off all of my restraints... Chelle went to the bathroom and Dan told me thank you for allowing them to fulfill their fantasy of rendering a woman helpless and allowing them to do everything without saying stop to anything they wanted to do to me or in front of me. He kissed my forehead and then lay next to me until I fell asleep and woke up when Chelle was leaving for work telling me thank you for everything.

I slept some more and then got up threw on some clothes and told Dan goodbye and went home...

My night of ecstasy put my in the ER for about 6 hours and 5 bags of IV fluids. I squirted so much that I was so dehydrated my contacts were stuck on my eyes and I couldn't get them off until I was hydrated. It hurt!!! But, one hell of a awesome night of fantasy sex!