A Night In

Story Info
He serves You in a hotel room.
1.1k words
3.86
26.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beating of my heart sounds like cannon blasts in my head as i kneel here. i feel vulnerable and exposed as i kneel: naked, head down, ass pointed at the door. The sheer curtains covering the windows provide little comfort as anyone who really wanted to look could see me through the thin fabric. In this state, i'm certain that every set of footsteps i hear sees me.

To make matters worse, the door is not locked. In fact, the deadbolt has been placed so that the door doesn't close all the way, and anyone can simply push the door open and walk in!

i had sent you a text with the room number, and now i wait with only my imagination and fears to keep me company.

Suddenly, i hear a quick knock on the door and i nearly jump out of my skin.

"Housekeeping!" the voice calls out.

Oh my god! No! i can't have housekeeping come in and see me like this!

The door opens and i hear a giggle, and the door shuts and locks behind me. After a few moments of silence, a pair of high-heeled, open-toed shoes housing beautifully painted toes appears in front of my face.

"Hello, worm" you greet me. "I bet you almost died when "housekeeping" entered! Hahahahaha!!"

You are thoroughly amused at your own cleverness, knowing that you can fuck with my mind that way.

"Kiss my toes slut."

i move my mouth those last few inches down to your feet and gently kiss each and every toe, paying them the reverence they deserve.

After a few minutes you move away, but i remain in place, having not been instructed to do otherwise. i can hear you moving about the room, but keep my head bowed.

"Get up and come here," you command.

When i rise, i see you are seated comfortably on the couch in the room. On the table beside the couch is a paper bag. i walk over to you.

"Hands behind your head, eyes forward, slut."

i stand there, completely naked before you, hand behind my head, feeling completely vulnerable and at your mercy. Although i'm not looking at you, i can feel your eyes wandering over my body. i can sense that you relish my discomfort.

You get up and walk up behind me. Although you are fully dressed, i can feel the warmth of your body as you lean in close. Your hot breath whispers in my ear, "You are mine, bitch." My knees go week and my cock springs to attention as you run your hands over me, lightly caressing, inspecting every inch of your new toy.

"Pour me a glass of wine, then resume the position."

i figure out that's what's in the bag, so i quickly open the bottle and prepare a glass for you. As you are seated back on the couch, i hand you the glass and stand with my hands behind my head, eyes forward.

You sip your wine, relaxing. After a few minutes, my arms begin to tire, but i hold the position. You gently nudge my balls with your toes and i hear the beeping of a cell phone dialing, then:

"Hey, it's me....Yes, I've arrived. He was waiting for me just like I instructed. So far he shows promise."

My face flushes as i realize you're discussing me with a friend.

"Right now?...Enjoying a glass of wine...He's standing here patiently....Yep, completely naked. It's so funny. His little dick is all hard and pointing at me. Hahahaha...."

i am beet red now as you share my predicament with someone i don't even know! You prod my balls again and it makes me even harder.

"Yeah, I'm gonna test him out but good. If he does a good job, maybe I'll lend him to you." You laugh, but i can tell you mean it.

"Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow and fill you in on all the details. Bye."

The phone clicks shut, but you don't say a word about the call.

"Pour me another glass of wine, slut, then lay on the bed."

i do as instructed.

A few minutes later, you come over to the bed. You have some black straps, and in no time, you have my wrists and ankles tied to the four corners of the bed. i lay there, helplessly exposed, and you laugh again.

"What now, worm? I'll tell you what now. Whatever the fuck I want! You're not going anywhere and the position you're in lets me do just about anything I want!"

Although this is not news to me, the fact that you have verbalized it, reconfirming your complete control over me, makes my cock twitch. This does not go unnoticed by you.

"Oh...look at how your little cock throbs. Are you enjoying yourself, worm?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Not as much as I'm gonna enjoy myself!"

And with that you climb onto the bed and straddle my head. i can see right up your skirt and, for the first time, realize that you are not wearing any panties. However, this beautiful sight doesn't remain in my field of vision for long, since you lower yourself right down on my face.

"Like my pussy, slut!" you command.

My tongue dives right into the folds of your gorgeous cunt, seeking out your clit. Your juices begin to flow and i drink them all, savoring them like the wine i served you minutes before.

From under your skirt, suddenly hear voices. My heart skips a beat, but i don't stop licking since you haven't instructed otherwise. After a minute or two, i realize that the tv is on and it dawns on me that i'm going to be at this for a while.

You enjoy the show while perched on my face. Several times i feel you shudder and my face is covered in your juices as you cum. Finally, either because you are satisfied or because the show is over, you click the tv remote off and rise.

"Good job, slut. You just might be a keeper."

My head swims and i am overjoyed, knowing that i have pleased you.

"All of that cumming has made me hungry. I need a bite to eat."

You lean down to release me from my bonds. But instead of undoing the straps, you put a blindfold on me!

"Don't go anywhere," you whisper in my ear. I hear your devious laugh once again as the door clicks shut behind you.

Here i am, bound and blindfolded with only my thoughts and my raging hard-on to keep me company. i have no idea how long you'll be gone, so i simply wait.

Then...a knock...

"Housekeeping!"