A Night in a Hotel Suite

Story Info
Punishment for a disobedient sub.
2.1k words
3.9
49.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mm, I love having her wear that little skirt for me. I force her to bend over my desk for being such a naughty girl and spank her sexy ass. I run my tongue up her inner thighs.

I reach for the roll of tape I have in the top desk drawer and tape her legs to the legs of my desk. I walk behind her and trace my fingers down her spine, down the small of her back, and over her ass. I smack her ass hard with my free hand, and pull up her skirt. I rub her wet pussy while I reach up and grab her long hair. I'd get a good grip on her hair and pull her head back forcing her to arch her back.

I push two fingers into her wet pussy. I hear a moan escape her lips and pull on her hair harder. I lean in against her ear and whisper, "Sh. Don't MAKE me tape your mouth shut." I pull my wet fingers out of her and drop my pants. I stand in front of her my cock just touching her lips. "Should I let you have this?"

"Mm hm," she replies.

I yank her hair as I explain firmly, "You are only to say, 'Yes Sir' and 'Thank you Sir' not 'Mm hm.'"

"Yes Sir," she replies quickly.

"Good girl. You learn quick, now open up," I push my cock deep into her mouth. I reach back and slap her ass hard as she sucks my cock. "Mm you're a good little cock sucker aren't you."

"Yes Sir," she says with a mouth full of cock.

I push three fingers into her pussy and start fingering her hard and fast. "Do you like that?"

She moans and I immediately pull my cock out of her mouth and smack her face firmly. "No moaning! Ask if you want to moan," I declare. I shove my cock back in her mouth, choking her with it a little before I pull it back out. "Now for a lesson in silence," I go and retrieve a wooden ruler. I return smacking it against my hand as I stand in front of her. "Do you want to be punished?" I ask gently.

She remains silent anticipation and fear in her eyes. I bring the ruler down hard against the desk, just missing her face and ask again, louder, "Do you want to be punished?"

"No Sir," she answers.

"No?" I kneel down stroking her hair gently, running my fingers through it as I kiss her ear softly. "Are you a good little toy?"

"Yes Sir," she answers.

I smile and kiss her lips gently. Then, I kiss them again more passionately before pulling away, "Then, tell me. What are the only two things you're allowed to say?" I can see the moment the realization flashes through her eyes.

"Yes Sir and Thank you Sir," she quietly responds.

I smile and kiss her nose softly. I brush my hand down her ear to her neck and squeeze tightly, "And what did you say?"

"No Sir," she chokes out.

"Exactly and now you've said it twice."

"But you asked me what I said, Sir. I only repeated it because I had to in order to answer your question."

"Well, if you hadn't said it the first time you wouldn't have needed to repeat it, right?"

"Yes Sir."

"So, I will ask you again. Do you want to be punished?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Now kiss me." As we kiss I grab her hair and pull her head back bringing the ruler down hard against her arm and then the other. She cries out as the surprise attack makes her jump. "That is for speaking without permission. Now, how many spanks with the ruler do you think you deserve and need in order to learn your lesson in silence? You may answer."

"None Sir," she replies brazenly.

I laugh out loud as I stand up. "None? Really? So you're a good girl?"

"Yes Sir."

"Pick a number from 10 to 20."

"9 Sir," she answers with a grimace.

I quickly bring my hand down smacking her hard across the face. Then, I grab her throat and squeeze hard enough that she can't breathe. "Try again. Pick a number."

"12 Sir," she mouths unable to vocalize her response.

"12. Good girl. Now, since you said, 'No Sir' twice we will make it 24. In addition, since you obviously don't want to be hit with this ruler we will use this," I state as walk towards the desk lamp, unplug it, and yank the cord from it. "...should have asked for the ruler," I state with a sadistic grin. I wrap the wire around my hand leaving a foot or so hanging from my hand. "So are you going to be quiet while I do this?" I ask as I whip her across her ass, then again on her lower thighs.

The pain is quite evident on her face but she doesn't make a sound. "Did you like that my pet?" I ask as I whip her again, this time lower and on her calves. "Did you?" I ask before bringing the whip down on her ass again.

"No. No Sir," she says trying not to scream out.

"No?" I grab her hair and pull her head back. I continue to whip her ass, over and over.

"Please stop. Stop Sir!" she cries out, tears running down her cheeks.

I pull her head towards me and push my cock into her mouth. "This is a lesson in silence. How many whips have you had?" I push my cock down her throat as I continue to whip her red ass. "Shall we count the lines? Hm, looks like 10 red welts. You're almost halfway there." I run my hand down the small of her back and over her ass, feeling the heat from the welts. I pull my cock out of her mouth and walk behind her. I kneel down and kiss her glowing red ass. I kiss the welts, one at a time before moving my lips to those between her legs. I suck on her clit, pulling it in my teeth, stretching it before I let it go.

"Ooowww!"

I take a big lick of her wet pussy pushing my tongue inside her. "Mm, my pet is delicious."

She tries very hard not to moan aloud. I stand up behind her and press my cock against her pussy. I push the head of my cock just slightly inside her pussy.

"Yes, fuck me, Sir," her voice seductive.

"Fuck you? No, no, we aren't done with your lesson yet. But, if you're good and you don't scream, I will reward you. Now count them aloud for me," I state as I stand to the side and begin whipping her ass again.

"Eleven...Twelve...Thirteen..."

"Good girl." I continue whipping as she continues counting. We reach twenty-three and she manages not to cry out, "Good girl," I stand in front of her. "There's still one left my pet," I tell her as I lean in and brush the tears from her cheeks. I place my thumb in my mouth to taste her tears. "You are a good little pet," my tone hinting at perhaps forgetting the final whip.

I start to walk past her as if I were going to leave that last one before quickly turning and bringing the whip down hard and fast across her back. I can hear her cry out but it's muffled as she manages to keep her mouth shut. "Mm, I'm impressed. You are learning." I place the wire down on the desk beside her face. I walk around her taking a good look, admiring my work. I walk up behind her, and spread her ass and thighs as I push my face against her pussy, licking and sucking, tasting her.

She moans ever so softly as I kiss her thighs moving up to her ass, kissing all her welts. I push three fingers into her pussy as I kiss up her back. I push a fourth finger inside her, stretching her; I force it inside her tight pussy. I bite her shoulder and she moans even louder giving in to the bliss.

I grab her hair and pull her head back, "Do you like it?"

She inhales a sharp breath, "Yes Sir."

"Do you deserve more?" I ask quietly.

"Yes Sir," she replies.

I pull my fingers out and rub the wetness on her pussy lips and ass. I push my four fingers inside her again and push my thumb into her tight ass. I move my hand up and down as her pussy soaks my hand; her legs begin to give from the pleasure.

"Do you like that?" I ask her again.

Her breathing is heavy, her pussy tightening around my fingers, "Yes Sir."

"Are you thankful that I am so kind?"

"Yes Sir."

"Am I a good Master?"

"Yes Sir."

"Would you like to have my cock?"

"Yes Sir. Please Sir."

"Beg for it. Tell me how much you want it," I demand.

She closes her eyes and from the looks of it she bites her tongue. She's not one to beg and this disappoints me.

"Is this how you thank me?" I ask pulling my hand out of her wet pussy and slapping her across the face.

She glares at me and I bring the back of my hand back, smacking her again, "Now beg bitch!"

"Fuck you Sir!" She responds with bitterness.

"Fuck me? Oh, I think not." I grab her hair and pull her head back hard. I spit in her face and slap her again. "Now say, 'Thank you.'"

She smirks and replies, "Thank you."

"Thank you what?" I coax but she remains quiet. "Oh I see...you learn how to be quiet now? Well, if that is what you want, fine." I leave the room and return shortly. I walk up behind her and the sound of tape being pulled from the roll can be heard. "Since you like to be quiet you won't mind this," I say as I put the tape to her lips. I wrap it around her head, and again a little higher. I wrap it two more times, once over her nose, squishing it but allowing her to still breath, and then again over her eyes. I tear it from the roll. "Now, how is that? Do you have anything to say now?"

She growls in and animalistic predatorily nature.

I respond mockingly, "Oh, I can't hear you. Now, you will learn some manners." I walk behind her and push my cock deep inside her pussy. I reach up and grab her hair again, pulling back on it with every thrust. I fuck her hard and fast. I pull it out and slap it against her dripping wet pussy lips and then push it into her tight ass. I take long deep slow thrusts, going all the way inside, my balls pressed against your wet pussy lips, and then almost all the way out. I continue thrusting harder and faster each time. I take the opportunity to slap her ass making the welt likely sting, as I hear her cry out through the tape.

I reach up to her throat and squeeze. The only sounds escaping is unintelligible muttering, most likely not stuff I'd want to be hearing her shout at me anyway. I squeeze tighter as I push my cock deep inside of her, exploding inside of her, my own moans of satisfaction and ecstasy loud.

I slowly release my grip on her throat as I pull my shrinking cock out of her. "You are a good little pet," I state before leaving the room to shower.

I return still wet from my shower. I pull the tape off of her face and head slowly, but fast enough that it still stings. As I pull the tape off her hair I look down at her. "Now thank me," I state.

I can see the whirlwind of her emotions through her eyes. She doesn't completely want to say only those two words, but after a moment of silence it comes, "Thank you Sir."

I could tell her, "You're welcome," but instead I reply with only, "Good girl." I begin to leave the room again turning only to make another request, "I'm hungry. Clean up and make me a sandwich."

"Yes Sir," I hear her reply with an almost unnoticeable bitterness in her voice. I let it slide, for now.