A Night in August Ch. 02

Story Info
A lovely wife and her husband ask me to spend the night.
4.7k words
4.08
32.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am dressed in my shorts, t-shirt and sandals, and Jason is dressed much the same. The cuteness in the room is of course Karin: she has on a t-shirt. Just a t-shirt: no panties, no shoes, just barefoot. I see that that is all because as she reaches for the car keys, the hem rises and her ass is perfectly displayed. We troop out to the garage and get in their car, Jason driving, me riding shotgun and Karin in the back. It is after Midnight, already Sunday morning.

"Remember how Jason told you how we each have our favorite things to do, that the other enjoys but does not necessarily find it a fav? You saw how I like to be spanked but he's not that much into it? Well, Jason is like you, loving the exhibitionism, but I am just ok with it. But we take care of each other and you told us how much you like it, so we decided to do this for you."

And as we exit their neighborhood, Karin pulls off the t-shirt and hands it to me, "Here, you keep this," and settles into the back seat, totally naked. I turn in my seat to look at her as she gazes out the window as the passing lights highlight her body.

I figure that we are just going to drive around for a while, testing to see if other drivers can see Karin in the back seat, but, oh boy, there is going to be so much more.

We travel for a few miles and come to an intersection, a four-way stop. On one corner is a stand of trees, the next has a CVS, then there is bicycle shop and the fourth corner is occupied by an auto parts store. The three businesses are closed. The intersection is lit by two streetlights over the meeting of the roads and there are weak overheads in the parking lots.

Jason guides the car into the lot of the auto parts place and stops in front of the locked doors. The building is on my side and I look inside thru the glass and wonder why we are here. As I look in the storefront, I hear the car door open and I turn around to see Karin get out. She closes the door and walks around the rear of the car and steps onto the sidewalk next to the building, totally naked. Then to my surprise, Jason pulls away, leaving her there.

We drive thru the intersection and then to the front of the CVS, where he backs in and kills the lights. "We've been here before. You can see that as a car drives thru the intersection, unless it's making the turn there, Karin can't really be seen too well. She walks back and forth, and, well, is not visible until she gets to the end of the sidewalk near that light."

And at that moment she gets to that end of the sidewalk at the right of the store and stands for a moment. Yes, standing there she is very visible from across the street. She waves to us (I guess she can see us, or maybe she just knows where we are) and turns to walk back. Even from across the street it easy for me to see that she has nothing on, nothing covering her body. As she walks across the store front we see her silhouette from the lights inside the store and then she is visible again at the end. We leave her there about ten minutes and she walks back and forth several times, a slow stroll.

And while Karin walks naked three cars approach the intersection, stop and proceed thru. Their headlights do not light up the storefront and these poor souls never know what they are missing. I am hoping for one to make the turn as Jason described, hoping to see Karin lit up, but that does not happen. Oh, well.

Jason starts the car and we drive over to retrieve her. Jason pulls into the lot so that as we enter the headlights sweep across the front and Karin is lit up for a beautiful moment. Her arms come up to hide her breasts but it is an amusing but futile gesture. We stop, and being the gentleman that I am, I get out and hold open the rear door for Karin to enter. She giggles and thanks me. She slides over to the center of the seat and we leave.

"OK, wow, that was great. Karin, how does it feel to be standing out in the open like that, watching cars go by?" I reach back to squeeze her leg and take her hand.

"Oh, it is so hot, to stand there naked and knowing that someone might see me and there would be nothing I can do, as it would happen so suddenly. Somebody did turn a few weeks ago, and luckily I was at the far end and the only thing I could do was to freeze, because I just know they would turn in to see why I am there."

We talk a bit more and Jason drives on and I am totally lost. He turns down a drive that has woods on either side, and after about a quarter mile I see a tall office building on my right, set back from the road. We pull into the drive and I see the building is faced with a large expanse of glass, and I see the lobby and the elevators further in.

Again, Karin gets out and she walks to the front doors, peeking in. She turns back to us, gives the "OK" sign and Jason pulls away. I think we are going to stop at the other end of the parking lot, but he takes a left back onto the road and drives away, leaving her there, all alone, naked and vulnerable. He goes a short distance, does a u-turn and pulls over on the shoulder.

"This is so cool, I've left her there about five times. We've never seen any security, but I think there must be someone who comes by on some sort of schedule. Means that when she sees a car coming she has to be sure it's me before she runs out, tho that's never happened. Someday she's gonna be standing there as some car pulls up and it won't be me. I cannot tell you what the thought does to me"

"Actually, Jason, I can imagine just that. She's fantastic doing this for you. Have you ever taken her in the middle of the parking lot? Fucked her out in the open like this?"

"Yeah, we've fucked out here, but mostly we go to the far end of the lot and I have her lay on the hood so she can play with her pussy. I love watching her make herself cum out here. Been thinking about having her do herself in front of the building one night. It'd take a few minutes but would be so cool."

It has been about ten minutes when we drive back to the office building. At first I do not see Karin, but as we drive up she pops out of the bushes and hurries to the car, those luscious breasts bouncing.

"Don't know why but it feels like forever when you leave me here." She grabs my hand and forces it between her legs. "Feel how wet my pussy is."

And it is wet... I run my fingers thru her slit and I swear, her juices are so flowing I could probably fist her then and there.

We continue our journey and soon accomplish the bravest act yet. Karin's pussy scent is permeating the car and I inhale deeply, savoring her. I reach back again to touch her wetness and lick my finger clean. She spreads her legs for me and holds my hand, pushing my fingers in and out of her hole but otherwise looking out the window, as if in anticipation of where Jason is taking her next.

"Here's my favorite place to have Karin take her walk," Jason says as we pull into another parking lot. This one surrounds a long strip center, a row of stores that curve such that I cannot see the other end from where we are. The center does not face a busy road but I see one or two cars go by. This is important because the sidewalk is fully lit, almost as if by daylight. The stores are dark, but their fronts, doors and windows reflect the lights. Realizing what is about to happen, I know that there will be no place for Karin to hide should someone drive in to a store. But then, it is almost 1:20 in the morning and the odds of that are small.

Jason stops at the first store and just as Karin is opening her door, I reach back and squeeze her leg again. "Thank you, I am really enjoying this, more that you will ever know." She smiles and gets out. I can see the moistness from her pussy on the car seat.

I think Jason will drive on for a few store lengths and stop, within sight of her, but he accelerates and drives all the way to the other end of the center. Looking back, I lose sight of Karin as we go round the curve. I figure the row of stores to be about a quarter of a mile long. This is a long way for her to walk, in her nakedness.

Jason turns around to face the last store and shuts off the engine and kills the lights. So, we wait. My cock has been hard, but this has made me so exited that I have to pull on my shorts to give myself room. I press down and think to myself that Karin should be here, with her mouth wrapped around me.

"Earlier this summer, she was walking this way, and it was around three, and a door opened and a woman stepped out, just down from her. She heard the key turn in the lock, and she just had time to kneel behind a trashcan, so she did not see her, but it was very close. I didn't see it happen, but I saw the woman walk to her car about a hundred feet from me and leave, and the next thing I knew Karin was running to me. She was scared but so turned on; I had to take her around to the back of the building so she could do herself on the hood. It was incredible."

I am staring down the sidewalk and finally after a few minutes I see her walk into view. She is in no hurry, just strolling as if she is window-shopping in the middle of the day. She is perfectly lit and beautiful, walking toward us. Her hips are swaying, her breasts bouncing and she is slowly rubbing her sweet pussy as she looks in the windows. I will always remember how she looked on that sidewalk, naked and walking as if without a care.

As she gets to the last store, facing us, she steps to the curb and places her back to one of the poles supporting the awnings. She slides down to rest on her heels and places her hands inside each knee. We are about fifteen feet away, watching her thru the windshield. The overhead lights show her as if in daylight. She looks at us and smiles a naughty smile and slowly uses her hands to spread her legs. Her pussy is open and I see the lights twinkling off the moisture that is coating her lower lips. She moves one hand to her center and inserts her middle finger, then raises it to her mouth, licking and tasting herself. She repeats this a couple of times.

"Karin remembered something you said you liked, and we agreed to do something special for you. Wait for it," I hear the grin in his voice.

Karin lowers both hands to her pussy and using her fingers spreads her lips wide. Her head tilts back to rest against the pole. Her mouth falls open and I see her eyes slightly close. It is as if she is trying to relax, and then I can see why.

From the center of her pussy comes a stream of golden liquid, arching out over the curb to land in the lane. Her hips settle down and her stream reaches higher, landing farther. Her fingers move up and down, spreading herself wider, as her piss flows. I gasp. This is one of my biggest turn-ons, watching a girl let loose like this. I consider it magical and so very personal.

"Oh, wow," I say in a whisper, "this is beautiful, so wonderful."

Karin must have been saving her piss, as she flows for a long while. The asphalt in front of her holds a small lake of her warm liquid and her fingers keep moving, slowly massaging her pussy to let every drop exit her. At last, but all too soon, her stream slows and the arch lowers and falls until there are only a few dribbles falling directly from her pussy onto the sidewalk. Then her flow stops and she lets go of her lips but her pussy stays wide open, as if asking for someone's attention.

Her head comes forward and she grins in our direction before standing and walking to the car. I again hop out to hold the door for her. "Did you enjoy, you kinky boy?" she asks, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I have no words and can only hug her.

I find my voice. "Karin, that is amazing, thank you, I so enjoyed that." She asks for her t-shirt and uses it to pat her pussy dry, then hands it back to me. She gets in the back.

"I've never done anything like that before, it was really a thrill and very naughty, I just remember you saying you liked watching a girl pee, so we thought you would like to see me do that."

"Babe," Jason pipes up, "I liked it more than I thought I would, so you're going to have to do that a lot more, you realize that, right?"

"Oh, yes, sweetheart, I promise to pee for you whenever you want, OK?' she laughs.

"Let's go home," Jason looks in my direction, "there's one more thing that Karin wants from us."

And within minutes we are back at their place. As we drive down their street I notice that Karin forgets to ask for her t-shirt.

We go inside. As I follow Jason back to their bedroom Karin detours to the kitchen. She gets us all glasses of orange juice and brings them on her tray from several hours before. "We need our strength for one last bit."

I do not ask, only know I am going to love it, and this I do. Karin is in charge and she has me lay on my back in the center of the bed, putting a pillow under my ass, raising my cock. She kneels between my legs, sucking on me, getting me steel hard. I caress her head and run my fingers thru her hair, lost in the sensations from her mouth. She suddenly rises, moves to my chest and straddles me. My cock is very wet from her mouth, and she has no difficulty sinking down on me, engulfing me in her warmth. She moves, making her hips rotate in a circle.

"You just relax, don't move," as she stares into my eyes.

It crosses my mind to wonder where Jason is and then I feel the bed flex and see him move in behind her. My legs are spread wide and I feel him on the inside of my thighs as he moves up to her crotch. She stops moving on me and becomes very still. I know what is about to happen and it is to be another first for me. I feel warmth on my balls as he moves in, his hands appear on her hips and he holds her steady. I look up at her face and watch as her eyes roll up and her mouth falls open and I know that Jason has guided his cock into her ass.

At first I feel nothing, then her pussy gets very tight as he enters, filling her back passage. I know how much tightness he is feeling in her ass, but I do not realize how that would make her front passage, her pussy, get constricted also. I moan at the feeling and that sets off Karin, her groans and grunts filling the air. Even tho she is supporting herself on her hands her head falls to my chest, her hair in my face. I lift her head and give her a deep kiss, my tongue entering her mouth and wrestling with hers.

I greatly desire to see Karin's crotch, with both of her holes occupied and stretched, our cocks moving in and out of her. I relax as I have no need to move. Jason's thrusts into his wife's ass are enough to make my cock slide within her, giving me the wonderful friction I need. As her ass moves in time to him, her pussy follows and slides back and forth on my cock. The membrane separating her anal passage and her pussy allows me to feel Jason's cock moving. It is hard to describe but as his cock moves in and out, the effect is that her pussy gets tighter and then slightly looser and I am in heaven, just laying back and watching her eyes roll.

I reach up and clasp her breasts in my hands, squeezing, then bracing my arms, allowing her to place her weight on them, such that her tits are flattened as she slumps forward. Her hair falls around my head and I can only watch her face and kiss her as she experiences my first double penetration. (I find out later that this was her first also, at least with two guys, for she admitted she used dildos all the time, with and without Jason.)

Karin's head starts whipping from side to side and thru her hair and over her shoulder I see Jason's face as he slowly leans forward onto her back. He is grimacing as he pistons into his wife's ass. I can tell he is close to coming, for his eyes are tight shut and his lips are pulled back from his teeth. Obviously he is affected by the double fucking that Karin is going thru.

Having both of her holes being fucked has sent her into one continuous orgasm. She is writhing and keening and yelling, "FUCK ME!" so loud I am worried for my hearing. I squeeze her tits and her body weight keeps the pressure on them and she is, in a literal sense, going crazy. Her contortions from earlier having her asshole reamed by the two of us, is nothing compared to what her body is doing now.

I am not near my orgasm when Jason's hits. He screams (yes, he screams) and slams into her so hard that her hips move too much forward and I fall out of her pussy. As the first wave goes past him he starts to thrust into her so hard that I lose my grip on her breasts and her torso falls to my chest. I wrap my arms around her to keep on me. He keeps thrusting and she keeps writhing, it seems to go on for minutes. She is screaming into my chest and the warmth of her breath on my chest is erotic in itself. It is one of the most joyous moments I have witnessed, their twin orgasms. Finally he collapses on her and I am suddenly pressed flat by their combined weight. I let out a loud, "OOF!'

Being under them both I cannot get the leverage to get my cock back into her so I do nothing. I can barely move and Jason seems to realize this as he tilts over to her side. With his weight gone I try to get back into her pussy but she is so limp that I cannot not get her to move down to allow me access to her entrance, so I just lay there, my arms wrapped around her, smiling and amazed at what I had just witnessed.

As Karin is still on top of me, her pussy directly above my cock, I eventually can feel Jason's cum dripping out of her ass and down onto me. After a bit Karin catches her breath and recovers. She rolls to the side and her hand goes between her legs. She feels her pussy and rubs her little rosebud, then goes back to her pussy. She raises her hand and looks at it, a question on her face.

"There's no cum in my pussy, didn't you come inside me, what happened?"

"As Jason came in your ass, I fell out and couldn't get back in, it's ok, I really got off watching the two of you, god, that was great."

"Sorry about that," Jason chimed in, "I got carried away, I guess."

"Fuck, yeah, you enjoyed that."

"C'mere," Karin reaches for me, "Let me finish you."

Sitting up at my side she reaches for my cock and starts to stroke. I groan as her pace quickens. She reaches between her legs and presses her hand to her pussy to get it slick and uses that as lube to slide her hand over me. She rests her head on my belly only a couple of inches from my cock head, and tells me she wants my cum all over her face. With that image in my head, it does not take long to spurt, and while I cannot see, it feels great to know that I am covering her face.

As I finish, she turns to me and lets me see just what I have done to her. I love it. My white liquid covers her from forehead to chin and is dripping off her nose. She smiles and her tongue flicks out to lick the drips that are within reach. It is just too hot and I wish I had a camera.

The clock on the bed table catches my eye. I am a bit shocked: almost 3 AM! Wow, the time has passed quickly. I feel great, just tired from all the sex. I know that the situation and the total eroticism of being Jason and Karin's toy for their fantasy has given me stamina, but all of a sudden I feel tired. And obviously they feel it too.

I sit up on the bed, and reach for the t-shirt that Karin has worn on our outing, and use it to wipe her face clean of my cum. She tells Jason she is going to show me to my bedroom and that she will be right back. She takes my hand and leads me to the guest bedroom down the hall and gives me a big hug and kiss.

"Thank you for this, see you in the morning, sleep well." And she leaves.

I get under the covers and the next thing I know, there is daylight in the windows and there is a hand gripping my balls and then sliding up and down my suddenly hardening shaft.

"Wake up, sleepy, gotta get moving, I'm making breakfast before I'm off to Sunday School."

12