A Night in Charge

Story Info
He tries his hand at topping you.
1.5k words
4.05
33.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is dark, just a few candles burning when I enter. You have been instructed to light a few candles, strip naked, lay out the ropes on the chair, and sit down on the bed with your hands in your lap. I open the door and shut it behind me, locking it. I look at you, smiling slightly.

"You've already disobeyed me, Slave," I say.

"How?" you ask, confused. I stride over to you and grab your wrist.

"Take off this watch," I growl. You quickly take off the watch and place it on the dresser. "Now lay on your back," I say. I grab the offending wrist and a length of tie-line. I nibble on your wrist, playfully biting it as I tie the rope tightly around it. I tighten your wrist to the bed-post and tie off the knot. I begin to fasten your other hand, saying, "I expect you to follow all my orders to a T. You will not try to escape. You will not speak unless spoken to. You will not cum without my permission. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," you breathe. You feel me spread your legs wide and tie the ankles to the outside of the bedposts. I loosen my tie, unbutton and remove my shirt, and toss it by the side of the bed. I lie down on top of you, holding your face in my hands. I move my face close to yours, as if we are about to kiss, and I feel your nervous breath on my lips. Your heart is beating fast when I kiss you deeply, kneeling over your bound torso. "I think I'm going to enjoy this tonight, slave." You smile slightly.

My hands roam all over your body. I slide them up and down you, feeling the tenseness in your arms, your shoulders. I slide my hands over your breasts, feeling the eagerness in your nipples. Your breath catches as I pinch them between my thumb and forefinger, rolling them back and forth. My hands move down your body, massaging your thighs and sliding up and down your legs. I brush your pussy to see if you're wet yet. You are, and I rub your juices all over your clit. My fingers brush over your clit, tickling it, teasing you. I rub in circles, then push inside you a bit, feeling your wetness and your hornyness.

I lie next to you, massaging your breast in one hand, feeling your pussy in the other. I flick it slightly, tickling and teasing you. "Oooooh," you exclaim, "Yes..." I slap your thigh, startling you and causing you to jump, but the tightness of the rope reminds you how exposed you are. "That was a warning, slave. No talking."

You nod at me apologetically and I go back to fingering you. I crawl down your body and press my face between your legs. I lick your thighs, nibbling and kissing. I flick your clit with my tongue, making you breathe heavy. I suck it into my mouth, humming on you with your clit between my lips. I pull my face out as I rub your pussy with both hands, one finger deep inside you while the other plays with your clit. "Are you ready to cum, slave?"

"Very close, master..."

"How close, slave?"

"I'm going to cum very very soon... oh! Oh!" You chest heaves as you breathe, "I'm at the edge...! Don't - stop!"

I stop. You thrash against the bonds and I giggle.

"Master!" you exclaim, "pleeease?"

"No," I say as I begin to touch your pussy again, slowly, teasing. For a few seconds, I tease. Then I attack your pussy, causing you to moan out loud. "Oh, god, please let me cum..!" you cry, at the edge again.

"Slave, I told you not to speak unless spoken to." At that moment, as you're about to cum, I stop touching you, delivering another sharp slap to your thigh. "Strike one." You moan and pull on your ropes.

I lean over the edge of the bed and open a dresser drawer. I remove a clothespin and put it on your left nipple. Your breath catches as it closes on your tender skin. I twist it slightly, saying, "This should teach you to speak out of turn."

Dramatic Pause

Part Two

You bite your lip as I bring you back to the edge of cumming. Predictably, I stop again right before you're about to cum. Now you're honestly trying to get free, pulling on the tieline and moaning. I massage your inner thighs with both hands and blow on your clit, occasionally darting my tongue into it, but mostly just teasing you.

Your right hand comes untied and you reach down, trying to smash my head into your pussy. I resist and grab you by the wrist, forcing it back up to the bedpost. I roughly tie your arm tighter. "That's strike two, slave," I say, glaring at you. I pull another clothespin out of the drawer and put it on your other nipple, smiling as you squirm. You moan at me, begging me with your eyes.

I kneel above your face. I grin devilishly as I unbutton my pants and pull them down. My rock-hard cock springs out of my pants, bobbing in your face. "Open up, slave," I command. You shake your head at me, eyes wide. "Open, slave -- strike three is going to be much worse..." I twist both nipples sharply and you gasp, opening your mouth for me. I push my hard cock into your mouth and you begin to thrust in and out, fucking your face. I slow down, giving you time to run your tongue up and down, sucking and moving your head back and forth.

I reach over and untie your right hand. "Jerk me off," I say, and your hand goes to the base of my cock, jacking it as you suck on it. I moan as you perform on me, trying your best to make it feel good. Your hands tickle my balls, squeezing them slightly, then go back to jerking. A few minutes of this go by and I moan, "I'm about to cum.... oooaah..." You stop, pulling your face away from my cock, giggling.

I moan, then pull away from you. I notice that your right hand has flown to your pussy and you are fingering yourself rapidly.

"That's strike three, slave," say. I watch you finger yourself. Your breath heaves as you get closer and closer to orgasm. As you're about to cum, I grab your wrist and pull it back to the bedpost. you try to fight me, but I tightly tie it back to the wooden pole.

"Since you seem so eager for attention to your pussy..." I reach into the dresser and pull out a plastic clothespin. "...That's exactly what you're getting."

I pull your clit forward and attach the clothespin to it. You moan loudly, in pain, and I kneel over your hips. "mmm, I love to hear you in pain, slave." My hands reach down to your already clamped nipples and I twist them slowly at first, then sharply.

You open your mouth to say something, then close it knowing that you couldn't take more punishment right now. I giggle and twist your pull on your nipples, causing you to writhe in your bonds. You struggle to get free and I roughly knead your thighs with both hands. You are going out of your mind.

I hold a candle above your chest and drip a few hot drops of wax onto your skin. Hot wax lands on your breasts, your thighs, and on your poor clamped nipples. You moan, trying to nonverbally express the pain you're in.

"You've been a very bad slave," I say, putting my cock in front of your face again. "You might be able to redeem yourself now. If you do a good job, I'm going to let you cum."

My cock enters your mouth and you do your best, sucking hard on my cock, licking and caressing me with your hot wet mouth. After a few minutes of your desperate cock-sucking, I'm about to cum.

"Don't stop, I'm about to blow," I gasp, and you nibble slightly on me, flicking the head of my cock with your tongue. My cum explodes into your mouth and you suck it down, swallowing all of it.

"Mmm, that was pretty good, slave." I say, beginning to untie you.

"Good enough for me to cum?" you ask.

I take off the clothespins, giving you a painful rush in the affected regions. I undo the last of your bonds and begin to massage your still dripping pussy for a few seconds.

"No, slave. Not quite. Now get dressed."

"Oh master!" you exclaim, "Please? Pretty please?"

I grin evilly. "No. Get your clothes on. I'll see you tomorrow night. Don't touch yourself again until you see me. No cumming without my permission." I playfully slap your ass and you moan softly.