A Night in Harlem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her emotional levee broken, and concentration forfeit, Yvette stood up, just enough to rise off of Theo's dick, making sure to keep her lips connected to Yvonne's, before attempting to dive forward. Yvonne, for her part, knew such a move was coming, having seen it in her rival's eyes, and matched it at the last second, causing both girls to crash together above Theo, before coming down in a landing upon him. There, together, they rolled back and forth across their quarry's body, each using their hands to try to spank and scratch, their mouths remaining sealed together, though just as they had done all night, not in anything that could truly be called a kiss.

"Bitch!" Yvette whispered hotly, her lips dragging those of her enemy along for every syllable.

"Slut!" Yvonne responded, her lips too bringing her rival's along for the ride.

"Hoe!" The caramel skinned girl continued, finding herself oddly turned on by the fact that their curses found themselves disappearing into each other's mouths, and that their own lips were finding themselves mouthing insults spoken against their owner.

As the two continued to wrestle, this time for real, each uttered so many curses and insults, that Theo could not tell who was saying what to who, or what was even being said, each of the vulgarities hidden and muffled by their mouth-to-mouth connection. It was a situation, that even he, in all his calmness and surety began to worry about, as he and his abandoned cock began to scootch back up to the top of the bed, his ebony beauties still rolling together beneath his feet. But much to his satisfaction he noticed that though the girls wrestled with one another, they did so without any attacks meant to truly hurt each other, instead using their engagement to press their bodies together as hard and as completely as possible. Pressing their tits together, flattening stomachs against that of their enemy's, and locking naked thighs around one another. Facts that let Theo know that though they had let their feud reignite, and their anger get the better of them, they were each, still interested more in testing themselves and each other, and not ridding the other from their or Theo's life.

Knowing that, and wanting to take control of the situation, Theo sat up, reached down, and wrapped his arm around each of the girls at they rolled, lifting them back up to either side of him. In that repositioning, they did not fight, apart from wrapping their arms around each other's necks, unwilling to let even the man they each wanted to pull their lips from away from those of their rival, so addicted they had become to the feeling of it. That small resistance left both Yvonne and Yvette on all fours, and Theo lying beneath them, their amazing tits dangling down in his face.

"Tell her why you think you're better, hun." The Texan requested, to neither in particular, as he began to take turns sucking and biting on each of the four nipples which hung down in front of his mouth.

"My lips. My tits. My ass. My thighs."Each began to list together, speaking directly into their rival's mouth, their lips still connected, each sharing their every breath and every inhale. As they so spoke, they both reached out and down, and began to fondle Theo's cock, which remained as iron, he still being excited by their conflict, though they had once again turned their interest to one another for the moment.

"Mine are thicker! Bitch, you can't even twerk!" Quickly their list became arguments, and their boasts a battle, each trying to convince not just their rival, but also themselves and Theo of their superiority. As they each brag, boast, and deny the qualities of the other, they continued to glare into each other's eyes, and once again, just as before, that locked gazed started driving them crazy with jealousy and hate. From there, madness took them, turning their still-applied one-armed neck hold on the other into a vice-like bearhug, pulling the other close, and as consequence, their tits began to seal tighter and tighter together.

Together they continued to squeeze, and argue lip-to-lip, until suddenly both realized that the cock they each held and stroked, once rock-hard, had become flaccid and unresponsive to their combined touch. That realization gave birth to another, as the ebony beauties released each other, and reluctantly pulled apart, there finding that Theo was unmoving and seemingly dead, a victim to an unintentional smother caused by their anger-fueled bearhug.

Looking at his beautiful face, eyes closed, no breath being taken, brought each girl crashing back into their rage once again.

"You fucking killed him, bitch!" Yvonne screamed out, tears flooding her brown eyes.

"Me!? What, hoe!? You killed him! I loved him!" Yvette responded in shock and anger, outraged at the very thought that it was her who killed the man she wanted.

"No you didn't! I did!" Yvonne shouted back, before they two dove at each other again, this time wrapping their fingers around each other's throat. In a clump they then landed atop Theo's body, each trying to choke the life out of the other, causing them to roll, once again across Theo, and down to the floor beneath the country's boy's feet.

There, at the foot of the bed, their fingers tightened, and grips strangled, each pulling the other closer and closer, so that they could feel as every breath of their rival became shorter and shorter. And even though at that moment, they could not have hated each other, or anyone, any more, or any more passionately, as their bodies and faces pulled together, they found themselves strangely compelled. Out of a sense of proving who would have been better for Theo, or who truly loved him perhaps, they each found themselves drawn to once again press their lips together, just as each stole from the other their every last breath. Driven by that same lust for competition and finality, they unconsciously began to aim their squirming and struggling pelvises forward, until clit rammed against clit, the first contact followed by a second and a third, leaving the two to hump each other wildly, as each began to drift off into oblivion.

Towards such a fate, and one final climax for one or both of them did they charge. At first, neither relinquishing, or loosening their squeeze. Each committed to not only kill the woman they held responsible for ending the man they wanted, but also proving to her in their final moments who was truly the better woman for Theo. Harder, and harder their thrusts became, each feverishly trying to bring the other to orgasm before their mutual strangle stopped them forever. But in their effort, exhaustion, and the effect of such an intense struggle without oxygen, the two began to succumb to their exhaustion, causing their grips to weaken, their chokehold to soften, and their violent thrusts to become slow grinds into one another.

"You gonna die, bitch...." Yvonne promised in a soft, lustful, and breathless whisper, as she tried without avail to tighten her grip around her rival's throat.

"You first...." Yvette, responded with an equally weak and pleasure-broken voice, each of their lips still moving with every word spoken by the other, and their clits still grinding together in their last desperate struggle.

Moments passed, as they laid there humping each other, dry lips stuck together, their mutual stranglehold and tribbing growing slower and slower, each worried that no winner would be determined before their eyes when dim. But finally, after minutes of each getting their only oxygen from the other's moans, and just as each began to drift into unconsciousness, Yvonne began to convulse. Both in orgasm, and suffocation -- the feeling of which, and of victory sent Yvette over too, leading both girls to grow still apart from cuming spasms, their battle finally over -- the hands about each other's necks dropping to the floor out of fatigue, though each remained conscious. There they laid, spent, broken, lips glued to one another's, and pubic hair so wet and matted, that they remained fastened together, the smallest of hairs having braided themselves together as they ground against each other other slowly, with neither pulling away.

After each had recovered enough of their focus, and energy to move, they set themselves again to ending the other, raising their hands again to each other's throats, the memory of Theo's passing having returned to them, causing tears to begin to flow from their beautiful brown eyes. But just as their grips began to tighten once more, Yvette felt a dick slide into her oragsm-slicked cunt, the dick of Theo, who had awoken from his state of suffocated unconsciousness, alive and ready to claim his reward, and hand out Yvette's.

"Just lay still, girl, let Theo do the rest." His comment was unneeded, as the victor was in no state to continue in anyway other than being fucked, but as she and her opponent released their grasp on each other's throat, it made her smile nonetheless . A smile which the loser of the battle felt, as her lips stretched in unison, she still being attached to her better both on top, and bottom. Painful it all was: being defeated, losing to her rival, having her body stuck to that of her rival as she was fucked by the man she loved. Wanting to escape such a hell, Yvonne tried to pull away, but Yvette would not allow it, reaching around and clasping her hands behind her darker-skinned rival's head, so that she could keep their lips sealed together, so that the loser had to breathe in every moan, and every lustful scream -- forcing her to watch them fuck, just as she had promised in the elevator.

Noticing their struggle, and how Yvonne's body seemed to slide along with every pump he put into Yvette, Theo realized not only had their pubic hair become laced, but also that his victorious black vixen was trying to keep her lesser from escaping. Turned on by the idea, and hoping that such a humiliating and devastating punishment might allow him to set up a rematch in the future, Theo reached down, and with his left hand grabbed on to Yvonne's ass, with such a hold he held on firmly, so that she could not by force pull away.

With that secured and cruel connection, Theo fucked his light caramel lover, not just quickly, not just for an hour, or two, but nearly all night, he and Yvette working together to make sure neither came, as to prolong Yvonne's sob-inducing torture. When the marathon finally ended, and after Yvonne had woken from having cried herself into a slumber, she found that she had been detached from her enemy, lifted up, and placed alone and naked in the elevator of Theo's loft, her clothes laid atop her, and text from Yvette which read:

Yvette: "Tonight. 8:00 PM. If you want revenge."

As Yvonne collected her things, dressed herself, and took a moment to think, before unlocking her phone, and feverishly typing out her response.

Yvonne: "I'll be there, hoe, and tonight I'LL be fucking him."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

War on the 85th Floor Two women go from applicants, to rivals, to hopelessly in love.in Lesbian Sex
How I Seduced the Professor Slowly vibrating the teacher’s pussy (in class).in Lesbian Sex
NUDE Lesbian Wrestling: Coed Tricked Shy nerd is blackmailed into the world of nude wrestling.in Lesbian Sex
Alpha Rivals Young wife catfights her rival for alpha status.in Lesbian Sex
Parent-Teacher Confluence Indian mother and her son's racist teacher battle.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories