A Night In His Arms

Story Info
Night of passionate sex with new lover.
1.8k words
4.25
70.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with his arm lying heavily over my body and nuzzled my face into his chest, feeling so warm, so secure, so content.

He murmured and shifted in his sleep, pulling me tighter against his dark flesh.

I smiled to myself and let my mind drift back to last night.

I had been missing him so terribly while he was on his trip, and was so eager to let him know how glad I was to have him back.

Everything was ready. Candles lit, wine on ice, John Coltrane on the stereo. The bedside table drawer was well stocked with body oil, condoms and lube.

My thigh highs are draped on the bedpost now, and I don't know where my red lace teddy ended up, but last night I made sure that when he walked in that door, he would like what he saw. I even wore those stiletto heels he loves so much. I didn't expect to spend much time on my feet anyway.

I gently kissed his warm musky skin and thought of how beautiful he looked when I opened the door to him. The white shirt stretched across his broad chest contrasting so sharply with the rich brown of his skin. The bulge in his trousers that draws my eye constantly, despite any effort at resistance.

His arms encircled me, even as they do now. I leaned into him and raised my face to his kiss. My knees felt weak as his lips pressed against mine. I parted my lips for his tongue as it probed, insistent, yet gentle. His big hands slowly slid down my back until they rested on my ass.

He raised his head and smiled at me, and I knew then that he wanted me again as much as I wanted him. I gave him a series of quick kisses under his chin and pushed myself away. I tried to move across the room as sensuously as I could in those wobbly heels. Looking over my shoulder, I was pleased to see that his eyes were focused right where I wanted them to be.

As I poured the wine he stepped up behind me and slipped his arm around my waist. I leaned back into him as I handed him the glass. He took a sip and then pressed his cool lips against my shoulder. I sighed deeply and pressed into him, feeling his erection against the small of my back. His lips moved up my neck while his hand slid from my waist to cup my breast. I let out a little whimper as he squeezed.

He set down his glass and guided me to the couch, sat down and pulled me into his lap. I snuggled close and kissed him deeply, while he ran his hands up and down my legs and body.

We kissed and sipped our wine and traded breathless whispers. I felt so safe with him holding me, I'd have done anything he asked of me, given him anything he wanted.

His kind brown eyes looked deep into mine and his face spread into a wicked grin. Without breaking eye contact, he pushed my legs apart and ran his hand up the inside of my thigh. He squeezed my pussy firmly, then flicked open the snaps of my teddy. I gasped and trembled a little and burrowed my face into the crook of his neck and shoulder. He softly stroked me and my breath grew shorter. When his fingers first slipped inside me, I cried out loud. He withdrew them teasingly, chuckling when I groaned in disappointment, then surprised me by plunging two finger deep inside of me. I bucked hard on his hand, my head thrown back in pleasure. He massaged the hood of my clit with his thumb while he fingered me, and I lost control altogether, giving over to my first orgasm of the evening.

He held me tight and rocked me in his lap like a little girl. I didn't feel like a little girl, though, I felt like a wanton woman who wanted nothing in the world but to please her man. I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands over his firm pecs and planted little kisses all over his upper body.

Pushing away, I gave him my best seductive look, and slid off his lap to the floor between his legs. The smile on his face just got broader.

I knelt there for a moment, running my hands up and down his strong thighs, looking at the outline of his cock through his slacks. He reached over and slid the straps of my teddy off my shoulders and caressed my breasts, more insistently now, some of his tenderness lost to lust.

I giggled and pressed him back to a reclining position. My hands trailed down his chest to his waist, and with only a little struggle, I unbuckled his belt and opened the waist of his pants.

Looking for payback for his teasing, I unzipped him as slowly as I could. He groaned in anticipation, and with a laugh, raised his hips and pushed his pants and undershorts down to the middle of his thighs.

I laughed back and took a long sip of my wine. He has the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, and I was happy just to look at it for a bit. I leaned in close and ran my fingers lightly over it. Its perfect heft, its rich mahogany color, its slight graceful curve, make me catch my breath each time I see it standing firm.

I took it in my hand and slowly stroked it and kissed the base, tenderly at first, then swirling my tongue against it. I kissed the area where it joins his balls and felt him grow harder in my hand. Looking up to see him smiling at me, I kept my eyes locked on his while my tongue made the long slow trip up the underside of his shaft. I grinned and flicked the slit with the tip of my tongue and he groaned, long and low.

I took the head between my lips and gently sucked, still teasing him. Slowly, I began to move my head up and down, taking a little more of him in with each motion. He felt so hard in my mouth, that I knew he was loving it. He began slowly rocking his hips in rhythm with me, and stroked my head tenderly.

I lifted my lips off of him for a minute, caught my breath, and then sank down on him as deeply as I could and swallowed hard. I started to choke, but managed to relax my gag reflex and hold him in my throat for a long moment. When I couldn't hold it anymore I lifted my head, gasping for air. The look of pure pleasure on his face spurred me to go again, and I dove back onto his throbbing cock, eager to take it all in, but this time I began to choke before I got it down, and I had to pull off.

As I raised my head, he took hold of me by the sides and lifted me to my feet. In one motion he spun me down on to the couch, lifted my legs and plunged deep inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms across his broad back and held on tight while he pounded his cock into me over and over, growling into my ear and entangling his fingers in my hair.

Waves of pleasure washed over me. The fervor of his thrusting made me feel so sexy. So desirable. I wanted him to come inside me, to fill me with his fluid, and he did. He came hard, grunting loudly and grinding roughly into my pussy. The heat of his orgasm triggered one of my own and afterwards we just lay in each others arms, panting and giggling.

We rested a while, and had some more wine, but I was far from done for the night. I curled up with my head in his lap, and after a bit of teasing and a little strategic licking I began to get the response I was seeking.

I stood up and posed in front of him, dropping my teddy to the floor and slowing dancing to the slow cool jazz. I ran my hands all over my body and played with my breasts. To my delight, he responded by stroking his cock to a new hardness. I wet my fingers with my tongue and began to play with my pussy. That was the last temptation for him, and he rose off the couch, kicking his pants from around his ankles. I stuck out my tongue at him and turned to scamper away, but he was too quick, and gave me a stinging slap on the butt as I went.

I had just made it through the bedroom door when his arms were around me, squeezing me tight and lifting me right off my feet. He dumped me on the bed and fell on top of me. I laughed and squirmed away, but he grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me back to him. I pretended to struggle as he pulled me up on my knees and positioned himself behind me, but once his cock slid into my wet pussy, I was pressing back to take it in.

He fucked me with long slow strokes, pulling all but the tip of his cock out with each thrust. It was sweet torment to me. I was at the edge of coming for what seemed like forever, moaning and whimpering. He read me well, though, and just when I didn't think I could take any more of his slow screwing, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me back hard against his muscular thighs and fucked me hard and fast. He was like a wild man now, grabbing me by the hair and pushing my head down into the mattress and slapping my ass in time to his strokes. I came in waves, again and again, skewered on that beautiful cock.

He slowed down then, concentrating on his own pleasure. My knees slipped from under me and he leaned forward across my back, pressing me into the bed with his weight on top of me, sliding our bodies together in our mingled sweat. His cock was squeezed so tightly inside of me that it was just a matter of moments before he came, not in a furious rush, but in a slow, blissful release.

We lay like that for quite a while, his body sheltering mine while his cock grew soft inside me. I felt enveloped by him, as if we existed in one body. After a while he rolled onto his side and pulled me tightly into his arms.

That's where I've woken up, although it's still dark outside, with his quiet strong presence in my bed. I listen to his deep breathing and smell his manliness, and I think it's time I woke him up.