A Night in Myrtle Beach

Story Info
Taking Random Cock in Myrtle Beach.
1k words
4.02
25k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quiet couple of days in Maine... a place of introspection and renewal, I headed to Myrtle Beach on Tuesday. I have to be honest, it's really not one of my favorite places... but that's just my opinion. After an afternoon and evening of meetings, I found myself alone in the Sheraton. This is always the catalyst for my unquenchable desires to emerge. They are palpable, intense and unrelenting and once present cannot be controlled. I knew from hundreds of similar occurrences, the cock hunt was on.

I posted on FET as well as my fail-safe Craig's List. My FET post produced the usual lame responses... the guy from Australia "wish you were closer" or "when are coming to Peoria" or "can you send me a pic"... just no players. The CL post took much longer than normal to appear... but by 11:30 a steady stream of inquiries filled my mail box.

My ads are always the same BBC, 9+, stamina... it is a request seldom fulfilled but an aspiration which never ends. As I fielded inquiries... I got a message that drew my attention... the picture hooked me... early 20s, fit, sculpted chest, wash board abs... smooth milk chocolate skin... a perfect cock... shaved smooth... I could immediately feel my pussy dilate and moisten. We agreed on a 2:30 meet at the Sheraton.

Within about 5 minutes I got another message from a guy "with friends". He indicated they were all well hung, that there were a total of four, were experienced, and "could go for hours". Wow... a dream fulfilled. We exchanged verification photos and I provided my location and room number... with an agreed 2:00 am meet.

As my pulse quickened and I got that awesome adrenaline rush in nervous anticipation... I realized my previous date with my young boy toy was scheduled about the same time... I messaged him and told him I needed to postpone to another time... He was gracious and agreed.

I began to prepare... feeling incredibly submissive, extremely hungry, yet knowing the challenges of servicing 4... I decided to by pass the pleasantries and be prepared to take their cocks immediately.

I stripped in front of the mirror and enjoyed the transformation from business woman to an insatiable whore... I pulled my hair atop my head and secured it with a laced black leather hair corset... assuring my hair would not never interfere as my mouth serviced the arriving 4 black cocks...

I tied my anal hook to my eternity 2.5 inch leather choker, inserting the hook into my rectum, then securing the collar around my neck... adjusting the rope to exert the perfect pressure in my ass...

I chose my Louboutin 160 patent pumps... my petite 5.4 height, now 5.10... I covered my body in a thick covering of baby oil... wet, shinny, and slick...

I admired my freshly waxed pussy... smooth and hairless... and finally I applied a liberal amount of scream cream to my clit and labia lips... I knew that within minutes they would be engorged with blood... swollen and pink... hopefully arousing for my guests... my pussy engorged and begging for cock.

My transformation was complete... I waited... my choked neck, filled ass and burning clit focused my purpose.

Shortly after 2:am there was the soft and innocent knock on the door... I had heard it so many times before. I opened it boldly and ushered the strangers in... there were no introductions hellos or small talk. They were mid to late 30s... large men... some carrying a little weight... strong... I fell to my knees and was quickly surrounded by black cock... I grabbed two and opened my mouth for a third... my task now was to prove that I was of black cock cum slut.

I worked the thick cocks for about 30 minutes until, they were all glazed in my spit...

And then the first entered my pussy... 2 lines of two... at my mouth and my pussy... each took there turn... thrusting, jamming, and plowing as deeply as possible... I instinctively pushed back...

I am directed to the cock of a man on his back and lowered my pussy onto him... taking him fully to his balls... the next hour and a half was extraordinary.

... they rotated their cocks in a non stop dp, ass... mouth... pussy... mouth... ass... pussy... they pile drive my throat... choked me out, pulled my hair, spit on me... at one point I thought I was going to tap out... too intense... but I refused to give in...

Sometime midway I entered what I call the zone... something rare and remarkable...

A period where inhibitions, decorum, social graces cease... and spitting, squirting, gagging, sweating convulsing ,shaking and verbal outbursts prevail... a transformation to a non human fuck animal...

... my holes became hyper sensitized, and I entered a timeless period of almost continual orgasm... continuing waves of ebb and flow, loss of bodily control... driven only by lust, desire pleasure.

As I crescendo into another series of orgasms and spasms... I scream... " gimme that black cock cream" "fill my fucking mouth"...

... and then my pleading for cum began to be realized... I take the first thick wad in my throat... and as I swallow... I scream like a sperm addict... "gimmie more fucking cum... I want more fucking cum"... over the next 30 minutes each shoot their sperm deep...

... my ass and pussy overflowing and creamed with black seed... my arms, hands, hair and lips... covered in a cocktail of spit, sweat and cum. At 5:45... the room is quiet... my violators limp and sexually spent... I had drained them each twice... without a goodbye... they let themselves out... me collapsed on the floor dripping their seed.

I awake at 7:30... almost like in dream. Disoriented and looking like I had been in a train wreck... but realizing the plane is waiting... I shower, pull myself together put on my Armani suit and Jimmy Choos... I am now re transformed to the business bitch.

... the evening a journal entry and memory... I am focused elsewhere.