A Night in Old Town

Story Info
Public intimacy in a horse drawn carriage.
548 words
3.65
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There you were, sitting next to me in an open white carriage, being pulled by a single horse with a gleaming black coat. The horseman was dressed quite formally, and was seated forward, leaving us to enjoy the scenery and each other.

The sun had set, and an evening chill was in the air; you had a shawl around your shoulders, and we shared a lap blanket. As we rode through the park we could see the city lights reflecting on the river, and hear music flowing from an unseen source.

You were snuggled close, and I could feel the warmth radiating from your thigh to mine. There was a grin on your face, and a glint in your eyes, as I realized that beneath your dress, you were unfettered by undergarments of any type. My hand was between your legs, and you were so very warm; I relished touching you, feeling your warmth and the moisture that slowly formed. I held my hand there, rubbing you gently as the horse walked along. You closed your eyes, and rested your head gently on my shoulder, as the soft and sultry sounds of Kenny G. floated through the air.

Your smile grew wider, and I could feel moisture flow as your lips became swollen; slowly I parted your lips and let my finger explore the valley in between. You sighed as I brushed your clitoris, and then held it gently between my fingers.

The smoothly paved pathway gave way to the cobble stone streets of Old Town; the carriage bounced and vibrated as the steel rimmed wheels rolled from cobble to cobble. Though I held my hand still, the vibrations from the wheels reverberated through my arm, and through my hand, and through my fingers, and into the delightful nub I was holding.

From block to block we moved along, some streets being a bit smoother, others a bit rougher. I could see the muscles near your jaw tighten on the rougher stretches, and then relax slightly when the carriage stopped, or rolled along a smoother place.

The look on your face was priceless as you struggled to maintain control; I wanted you at that moment and you wanted me, and yet we were in the middle of the city, in an open carriage, with dozens of people on the streets and sidewalks nearby.

Old Town gave way to China Town, with lanterns dangling and dragons reaching for us as we passed beneath.

The cobbles became larger and the vibrations more intense. I could feel the folds of your lips surround my finger and a little shudder ripple through your body. No longer was I still, my finger pulsating and lightly flicking your clitoris; another ripple and then a third, and then with a groan, your thighs tightened, locking my hand in place, forcing it to be still.

By now we were headed back to the park; you had relaxed some, regained your composure, and were snuggled very close. It was darker now and peaceful as we rode along the river. The gentle sounds of moving water, mixed with the rhythmic clomp of the horse’s hooves. You bent close and whispered in my ear “I’ll get even with you for tonight, when you least expect it, I’ll get even."