A Night in the Cabin

Story Info
One thing leads to another for Mike and Sarah.
7k words
4.49
53.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was passing slowly for Sarah and Mike. The last few hours of driving to their destination in the scorching heat made the idea of a relaxing cottage in the middle of a shady forest sound much more inviting than it had been a few days before. Of course- neither of them knew what to expect from their trip away to the summer camp. It was simply convenience that both of them were going, but a few changes to the weekly plan ended up making the two of them hire external accommodation in two separate locations. For Mike, this was a dream come true. Getting to spend time alone with one of the most attractive girls he knew was something he had been greatly looking forward to. He was 18, she was 21. They had both known each other for over 10 years but for none of that time did Sarah know that Mike thought of her much more than a friend.

They had just spent 3 days in a B&B and were now making their way to the second part of their trip where a different camp was waiting. Unfortunately for Mike, it had been in a B&B with two separate rooms and there had been other people staying. He kept trying to convince himself it was not worth thinking about what he would like to happen. She was older and way out of his league according to his standards, but the idea of getting to be with her in other ways was too appealing to ignore or not have a go at. Of course, he also had no idea how he would even begin to try and convince her he was worth a shot. She could have anyone she wanted, so he didn't stand much chance.

"Shell we have a look around when we get there? Just to see what sort of area we're in this time?" He asked her to break the prolonged silence in the car that had endured for 20 minutes.

"If you want, sure. To be fair we have got all day tomorrow to look around and sus things out. And my legs are killing like hell after yesterday."

"Mine too. Leave it till tomorrow?"

"Yeh lets just chill for a bit tonight. No rush I guess is there?" She turned to face him briefly, giving him another glimpse of her perfect face.

"I guess not. Got most of Saturday as well."

"Yeh we can relax for a bit. Fancy doing anything?"

Mike had some answers come to mind.

"Um, don't really mind. Is there anything near the house?"

"Not really. No internet of TV I know." She looked at him again. "Just have to use our imaginations for the night."

The drive became less exhausting as the evening grew closer and the temperature dropped. They spent the last half an hour driving deep into the woodland and finally found the large, isolated cabin just before the sun went down. From what they had seen, there was literally no form of civilisation for a few miles around. As they unloaded the car and walked into their new accommodation, a night in was about the only option that didn't involve a long walk, which neither of them wanted after the previous few days.

"Seems like a nice place" Mike said as he surveyed the small but inviting building.

"Yeh, the owner said it would do nicely for a few days. Then again I doubt he would have said anything bad," Sarah said, laughing.

Mike walked up to the Window in the living area. It sure did look interesting being surrounded by huge trees, but it added to the sense of adventure that they both liked.

"Oh..." Sarah's voice came from upstairs.

"Everything alright?" Mike turned around and ascended the small staircase. Sarah was at the top outside what looked like one of two rooms.

"Oh, nothing. There's only one bedroom I think."

Mike looked around quickly before looking into the room. The opposite room looked like a bathroom, and inside the only other upstairs room was a spacious bedroom with one double bed.

"Oh, right. Well, I can sleep downstairs, I don't mind." Sarah gave him a sharp look.

"Don't be stupid. We can share a bed. I just thought the guy said it accommodated two people separately."

"Oh, well, only if you're sure..."

"Well I'm not letting you crib on the sofa after all that back breaking shit we've just done." She walked into the room and looked around. "I don't think either of us can be fussy with the sort of stuff coming our way. No point starting now."

Mike's head knew he shouldn't have protested any further.

"Well, if you don't mind then..." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Stop being so polite. Anyway, it's nice having company when you can't sleep. Which may be the case if this hot weather doesn't piss off."

"Ha ok then. I guess if it's gonna be like last night..."

"Exactly"

She walked out and downstairs whilst Mike tried to comprehend what was happening. He...was going...to share...a bed...with her. Mike thought about this for a good 5 minutes before her voice came from behind him and he came back to reality again.

Night came in quickly despite in being in the peak of summer. Given the past few days of activity, Mike surprised surprisingly awake. As he unpacked his bag in his temporary bedroom he longed to feel tired enough to want to go to bed. Of course is wasn't so he could simply go to sleep sooner.

Sarah came in with her final bag and chucked it into the bed.

"Got to wait for the boiler to heat up before the shower works properly." She said.

"I think a cold one sounds alright in this heat."

"Urgh not when you've been sweating all day. I never feel clean with cold showers." She walked over to her draws and pulled out a sleeveless top. "Do you want anything to eat or are you alright?"

Mike looked up towards her in response, just as Sarah slid off her current top to reveal her large- and more importantly, natural, breasts. Both of them held up by a black clip-on bra that looked only just big enough to hold them. There was a second or so where Mike simply gazed in awe as she removed the top from over her head, before he was no longer safe from her covered eyes. She threw the top to the ground and proceeded to put on the new one. Mike pretended to think for a minute whilst her assets remained in view to him. It was a challenge to keep eye contact when she could see him and not look downwards like a pervert. When she pulled down the new top he carried on with the rest of his answer.

"Oh, um... I'm good for the night. Thanks.

"Alright. See ya downstairs." As she walked past Mike could have sworn she had a hint of a grin in her smile, as if undressing in front of him on purpose. Mike pushed it to the back of his mind. He was wearing joggers which were hardly ideal for concealing the result of thinking about that sort of stuff. He finished unpacking and proceeded downstairs.

Mike sat down on one of the sofas. It was nearly midnight and he was relieved he wasn't getting up at 7 the next morning and being thrown into an army training course for an hour first thing. Sarah came over from the kitchen holding drinks, and Mike admired how physically attractive she was: Her long, dark hair looked like silk as it rested on her shoulders. Her soft eyes and skin were irresistible. And her large, bouncy-looking breasts soon re-awoke the urge that Mike had been trying to discard. She handed him a drink and sat down opposite him, bringing her legs up onto the sofa as well.

"So glad we're free tomorrow. Might just stay in bed all day," she said as they both laughed.

"Might too. Not really feeling that tired to be honest."

"Surprising. Sounded like you and the others were up all night yesterday."

"Pretty much. Jake wouldn't stop going on about how fit Amy is," Mike said rolling his eyes.

"She's an attractive girl." Mike gave her a slightly disapproving look. "Well, let's say she knows how to attract attention."

They both laughed again, both knowing what was obviously being referred to.

"At least he's got a reason this time," Mike said.

"Haha, you think it's a good enough reason?"

Mike felt as though Sarah we're asking him to evaluate the size of Amy's breasts.

"Well, if size is all that matters to him then I guess so." He tried to make that sound normal. "Whatever suits you, they're too big for my liking personally." Sarah gave a small chuff at this.

"Don't often find guys saying that! F's a bit too much for you to handle?"

"Very funny." Mike said sarcastically.

"What's' you ideal size then?" She said raising the glass to her lips.

"Ha, I don't know. I'm not exactly an expert in bra or boob sizes."

Sarah sat upright and leant forward to place her glass on the table. Opposite, Mike had the perfect view as she seemed to slowly lower her torso to reveal her cleavage to him. It was hard for Mike to not stare, but he returned his eyes to meet hers as she sat upright again.

"C'mon, roughly, compared to hers?"

He did put some genuine thought into his response.

"I guess, maybe... a D or an E then." His face felt really hot as he spoke.

"Aw, aren't you sweet." Mike gave a very confused look. "My size then." Mike chuckled a bit.

"Yeh, I guess you could say that." Sarah laughed loudly.

"Sorry, your face has gone bright pink!" Mike tried to give a reassuring smile in response.

"I'm flattered."

"Haha, you're welcome."

They talked for another 10 minutes or so, on slightly less embarrassing subjects for Mike fortunately. Sarah looked at her phone. Apparently time had gone by very quickly when she said it was nearly 1 in the morning.

"Shell we go to bed now?" Sarah asked as she stood up. Mike followed.

"Yeh, shut it down. I'll just go lock the door."

"Alright, I'm just gonna have a quick shower, I'll see you upstairs."

Mike proceeded to lock the front door and made his way into the single bedroom. Water was running from next doors so he got changed and got in to the bed on the right hand side. He'd have worn night clothing if it hadn't had been so hot. He just hoped Sarah wouldn't mind sleeping with him in just his boxers.

The shower stopped soon after and Mike heard the hairdryer start running. 10 minutes later he heard the door open and Sarah walked in. Her towel was wrapped around her body, revealing her smooth legs just above the knee. She walked over to the other side of the bed and began brushing her hair. Mike still couldn't keep his eyes of the protruding mounds from her chest, and was wondering how she too would be sleeping.

"Still can't believe how hot it is." She said eventually.

"I know right. The open window doesn't help much either. You might as well close it and stop the bugs coming in."

"At least we're sleeping somewhere comfy tonight, but yeh, way too hot." She went to close the window and then turned to face him. "Um, do you mind if I leave my night gear off? I'll sweat like hell in those things."

"No, that's fine. I'm doing the same."

Mike automatically turned to his left to fiddle with his phone charger, assuming Sarah wanted to get in unseen. He heard the "thud" of the towel against the floor and felt the quilt moving next to him. He turned back around to see her next to him, he assumed- completely naked. The mere thought of this had already alerted him downstairs.

"Not sure how I'm gonna describe this week as "enjoyable" to everyone when I get home," Sarah said to Mike.

"Well I'm sorted. I'll just say I slept with a girl at some point," he replied jokingly.

"Oi, cheeky," she said smiling at him and giving his leg a light slap underneath the covers. "You can' use this as an example of sleeping with someone just because they were naked." The two of them laughed.

"That's a shame, the experience would have helped with the nerves."

"Haha. Why would you be nervous?" She turned over to her side and rested her head on her arm. Miked looked at her more seriously.

"Dunno, I've not exactly been with lots of different girls."

"So? Were you nervous about sleeping with me?" Mike saw her eyes concentrating on his.

"Well, no- but that's different. I know you, and that's actually just 'sleeping' and not the other definition of it." Sarah chuckled at him.

"Ok, so even if we're just only sharing the same bed, what difference would it make if we were gonna have sex?"

Her words had Mike lost for an answer.

"Well, um, I guess..." his words went astray. Sarah laughed again.

"See? It wouldn't make any difference in it. You've just got to be confident and go along with it. Don't make the awkwardness such a big deal."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, don't be so bothered by the fact that you're naked in front of her and vice versa. Just remember that what it's like for boys is what it's like for girls. Does that I'm lying next to you with nothing on bother you?"

"Er, not really..." Mike replied.

"Exactly. As it wouldn't bother me if you had nothing on as well." He gave a somewhat agreeing look.

"I guess so, but still, if you've-", he took a deep breath. "- never done it before..." Sarah adjusted herself to a more concentrating position.

"Ok, so- what's the most you've done"?

Mike's face was already too hot from embarrassment to get hotter.

"Um, kissed. That's it."

"What was that like?"

"Terrible. I had no idea what I was supposed to do which wasn't going too far, so I just kinda stood still and let it happen."

"Alright, and next time you won't be so shocked and will be able to focus more on kissing her."

"I guess so, but- I still don't get what I should do."

"Shell I show you?"

Mike's heart stopped. His mental process ceased operating but his mouth still managed to deliver the response.

"Uh...um...I..."

He didn't need to finish. Sarah placed her right arm around his head and pulled him towards her. He had no ability to control his body. His head came closer and closer until she had locked his lips against hers. He could feel the soft mounds of her breasts against his chest, and remained completely frozen until she loosened her hold around him and pulled away. Their heads remained only inched apart.

"Like that," she said to him.

Mike was overwhelmed at what was happening. He just led there, gazing into her beautiful eyes, feeling her nipples pressing into him. Sarah was analysing his reaction. He was not resistant towards her, nor did he pull away from her grasp. She knew she had him enamoured, hooked around her finger, willing to obey her every command. Slowly- ensuring he was compliant, she pulled him towards her into a second embrace.

This time Mike felt her lips move more, her tongue beginning to push against his. There were light, soft moans coming from her, and Mike began to move his hand towards her cheek. She released the back of his head from her grasp and her hand came quickly to grab his, just as he touched her soft skin. Mike thought he had moved too far too quickly, but this idea became misleading as she guided his hand from her face towards her chest. Mike was submissive to her control, and did not hesitate to open up his hand as Sarah placed it over her left breast. She broke the connection between their lips, eyeing his face to see the reaction as her hand began to tighten around his, urging him to feel and squeeze her boob. A small moan left Mikes lips. She could tell he had not done this before. She kept her hand over his, moving it around, encouraging him to fondle her. As he continued and began to adjust to this movement; gliding his hand over both of her breasts, she decided to take things a step further.

She took his hand away from her soft boob, pushing in back towards him so that his body rotated with it. As she did so she brought herself up, resting on her knees before raising her right leg and slowly swinging it over Mike's lower body. She held onto both of his hands as she straddled him, before pushing them downwards so that his arms rested on the mattress beside him. Mike lowed up at her in awe. He could now see the full size and perfection of her breasts; the way they protruded from her chest without hanging down. Her areolas were perfectly shaded, and her nipples were perfectly sized. The fixation that he had on them meant he hadn't even considered the fact that there were now other parts of her body now visible to him. The fact that his erect cock was now only inches away from her pussy. His eyes remained fixated on her tits. He longed for them to come closer to him. If only she knew how badly he wanted to kiss, lick and suck them. Sarah could see the raw desire in his eyes. She was waiting for the point where Mike would be beyond the ability to resist her, for she had not yet told him what she so desperately needed him to do.

"Mike..."

He awoke from his gaze and looked into her eyes.

"I know you want to, but I need to show you something first..."

They both knew what she was referring to; Mike's instinctive need to clasp his mouth over her soft flesh. He would not say anything that would jeopardise his chances, and so slowly- almost whispering, answered her.

"Ok..."

Sarah took his hand and proceeded to place it over her breast, moving it around in circular motions, massaging the soft tissue. After a minute or so, she removed her hand from his, leaving it gently rubbing her boob.

"Squeeze it..."

Mike stopped moving his hand and briefly looked at her. She indicated him to proceed, and he gently pushed his fingers inwards and pressed onto the soft flesh of her breast.

A single, white droplet emerged from her nipple before dropping onto Mike's torso. A brief moment of nothingness followed, but Mike proceeded to repeat the movement. This time he squeezed slightly harder, and in response was met by multiple drops of milk surfacing from her breast and dripping into his body. He was mesmerised. The thought of her lactating, he wouldn't deny, had occurred to him more than once in his fantasies. He looked into Sarah's eyes, and- as if she could read him like an open book, she took his gaze as an approval to give him what they both wanted.

Her body leaned forward; her breasts inching closer to his face. Her hand moved to gently take hold of the back of his head. As her breasts came closer, Mike's mouth opened wider. In the blink of an eye, she satisfied his needs and stuffed her right breast into his awaiting mouth with such force that his head pushed hard against her hand. The slight crushing sensation was nothing to the satisfaction that she finally received as Mike sucked on her boob with a surprising force. She gave an initial cry of pleasure as she lactated right into his mouth, and Mike relished the moment her warm milk swished over his tongue and he swallowed. Sarah relaxed her tense body before pulling his head further into her bosom, as if forcing him to suck her boob and drink from her. With her free hand, she cupped her breast and began squeezing. Mike felt the strong jets of milk enter him, where he then waited for his mouth to fill, savouring the taste before finally swallowing.

"Mmmmm...yes...baby...don't...stop, keep...going..."

Sarah's words encouraged him to suck harder on her nipple. It was ecstasy for her; her mind was racing with thoughts and emotions as she looked down to see him latched on to her. The erotic pleasure was affecting her elsewhere, and her body was pleading for the orgasm that was slowly building up. Keeping her hands around his head, she leant sideways to their original position. From there, she used one hand to clutch as his head and keep him suckling and drinking from her, and used her other hand to gently massage her pussy and provide herself some temporary relief.

They remained like this for a few minutes. Sarah's fingered were now coated with juices which still continued to gently flow from between her legs, her libido ever-increasing as Mike alternating in sucking and licking her tits, both of which were now freely lactating. She could feel is ever-hardening erection pushing against her legs, and although he said nothing, she knew that his cock was craving release. She slowly raised her leg towards her chest, bending at the knee, gliding her toes along his leg. When she reached the outline of his boxers, she traced around to the top before hooking her toes over the side and slowly pushing back down. His remaining clothing slid over his cock and down his legs. They glided over his feet before Sarah pushed them aside over the edge of the bed.

12