A Night in the City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was my turn to gasp for air. Dawn looked down at me and smiled. "How was that Master? Did I satisfy you adequately?"

Holy shit, did she ever...and I had totally forgot that I was the master of the entire room.

"Yes, that was incredible. I was better than I had ever imagined." I looked at Genie. "I can't wait to do that again," I said clearly suggesting that Genie's turn would eventually come.

We all laughed.

"Achem." We all turned to look at Bob who was still masturbating himself.

"I am glad that the three of you had such a good time. Please, can I come now?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know," I said mockingly to make him think that I was considering whether to let him climax.

I turned to Genie. "Slave, why don't you help out your fellow submissive over there? Blow him until he comes in your mouth. Don't swallow until I tell you."

Genie quickly shuffled to Bob on her knees. With her hands behind her back she took him in her mouth. Using no hands but lots of tongue and throat, she quickly made him cum. He was clearly as turned on as I was.

Genie swallowed the first two ejaculations but saved the rest in her mouth. Once he finished, she turned to me with a quizzical look asking what now?

"Dawn, why don't you help Genie finish off your slave husband's cum?"

Dawn shuffled over on her knees and the two girls swapped cum in their tongues while keeping their hands behind their back in a good submissive posture.

I wondered at the marvel of the day, clearly a turning point in our marriage and lives. I knew we were just starting this new journey and it looked like we had old friends to act as our guide.