A Night in the Room

Story Info
Lesbian Mistress spends a night using you.
4.6k words
4.28
81.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

I picked up the phone and dialed your number.

"It's Me."

"I love you too, little one."

"I was feeling in the mood to visit the Room tonight."

"Yes, I thought you were feeling the need when W/we were talking yesterday. When can you be over?"

"Alright, I will see you then. I am looking forward to it."

"Me too. Bye."

I hung up the phone. Turning around, I looked at the full length mirror in My bedroom. Freshly bathed, I was still in My robe. What to wear? I opened My closet and took at look. It would be black of course. It always was when W/we visited the room. I looked at My long but tight dresses. They were sheaths for My body, hanging on Me tightly and showing every curve. I knew that you liked Me in those. But I was feeling needy tonight too, and when I took My pleasure they tended to get in the way at a point when I would not be in the mood for distractions.

I opened up My dresser and looked at the things there. Spying My corset, I ran My finger along it. It was the opposite of the dresses, hard where they were soft. It was leather and had little straps that buckled it tight around Me. It pushed up My breasts to make them look even fuller than they were. I took it off it out and set it on the bed.

Now, what should I wear with it? There was the short leather miniskirt. I liked that, and it was not in the way when My time came. But it didn't have the right feel today. Perhaps I should go with something simpler. Nodding to Myself, I took out just a black pair of panties, garters and fishnet stockings. These would do nicely along with those spike heeled boots that you gave Me for Christmas.

After dressing, I put up My hair as usual. I liked the way it felt but more I liked the way it looked all dark and up high. Pulled back from My face, it brought out My cheeks and added to the aura of being in control. Touching My face up with a little makeup helped to add to the look. I never liked much, but using darker shades I highlighted My eyes and accented My cheeks. For My lips, I used a dark rose color.

Turning in front of My mirror, I admired how the ensemble turned out. I was what I wanted. And I knew that it would immediately set you on edge.

Just then I heard the doorbell right then.

Walking to the door slowly, I checked My hair one last time to make sure it was just right, and then I opened it. Smiling as I saw your eyes widen with delight at how I was dressed, I leaned forward to kiss your lips. You responded by moving closer to Me and returning it for the moment it lasted. Linking hands, W/we came back inside. You were more simply dressed with just a short little top and a pair of jeans that seemed to be painted on. But then you knew what to expect and why dressing up was not only pointless but a waste.

"I am glad you are here, little one."

"So am I, Mistress. I have been anticipating it since you called."

"I bet you have. When you get horny, you are such a little slut. Aren't you?"

I could see that word hit you. "Slut." your body shook just a little. you knew W/we were beginning. you replied with just the minimum necessary, "yes."

"Just a horny little bitch."

"Yesssssss."

I moved closer, walking around you. My body was close enough that it brushed yours. For behind, I reached around to touch between your legs. I could feel the heat there, and how while not soaking, it might soon be.

A little sigh escaped you.

Stepping away, I finished circling you, coming to a stop in front of you. Looking you up and down, I frowned.

"I don't want My bitch clothed. I want you naked because that makes it so much easier to use you."

you bit your lip to keep from smiling much of a smile.

Reaching over, I picked up a pair of scissors. They were cool to the touch. For this occasion, I kept them in the refrigerator until just before they were needed. Bringing them to the collar of your top, the back of one of the edges touched your skin. I loved the little gasp that you made when the steel touched you first. Then opening them and closing them, I cut down your back. Each time they opened, the point scraped your skin just a little. Never enough to cut you, but you could feel the little rasp against your skin. And the cold of the back of the blade left a trace down your back where it touched so that you felt almost as if it had marked you. I felt you trembling. Pausing, I turned your face to Mine so that I could brush lips with you. We exchanged a look and then I went back to cutting your top off you.

Leaving just a little uncut, I put the scissor back down. Moving in front of you, I took a hold of your top. Pulling on it hard, it ripped the rest of the way, jerking your body forward as it came off you.

Then I picked up the scissors again. It was harder to get them in between you and your jeans which I knew was just the reason you picked them. The scissors point poked you as I was trying to get started. I saw your eyes close for a second. Then I got them settled and started to cut. They parted like cutting through butter once the first cut was made. I cut down the outside of the pants, all the way down. Though your pants hung loosely around your waist, they still were staying on because of how tightly they were on your other leg. So I cut them completely off you.

Your bra was removed in a matter of moments with three quick cuts. Reaching down, I pulled on your panties from behind. Lifting up, they pulled tightly against your mound. As I inserted the scissors, I let them scrap the skin on your ass but not hard enough to cut you. Again, I could feel you trembling as I sliced through the fabric and then pulled it off.

Putting down the scissors for the final time, I looked over My handiwork. you were exposed for Me. My eyes roamed over your pretty body. you wore nothing except for the collar that you never took off. It wasn't a hard leather one. While I had nothing against that type, I wanted you to have something that showed how precious you were to Me. It was, instead, silver and looked like liquid around your neck and from it dangled a little round disk. On the front was faintly etched "R" and a circle. It was only if you examined it very closely that you could see that the circle was actually a chain. Reaching out, I turned it to the side that was normally hidden. "Her slave" was inscribed there.

Smiling, I kissed you again. As you returned the kiss, I knew you were thinking of when I collared you. While you were open about your sexuality and comfortable with being a submissive, this was something that was also private. W/we didn't need to bash the world over the head with the fact that you were My slave and that I owned you. Most of the people who knew you thought it was just a beautiful choker style necklace. Only a small group could understand what it meant.

I lovingly stroked your collar, fingertips touching both it and your skin. Looking into your sparkling eyes, I whispered, "I love you, slave."

My fingers slid up into your hair. But rather than continuing a caress, they grasped your hair and tugged your head back, then to the side. Using your hair, I pulled you down to your knees. The suddenness of My action was somewhat of a surprise. How I choose to exert My ownership varies, but always lets you know that you are Mine. you are My slave to use without consultation. you gave yourself to Me without restriction.

This is love too. Many wouldn't understand it and see only harshness and abuse. But submission is knowing that I love you and will treat you as you need and desire. you surrender yourself to Me, accepting My decisions because you love and trust Me.

Letting your hair go, I moved behind you. Raising My foot, I placed it on your back and firmly pushed you down to your hands and knees. The point of My heel dug into your back just a bit. I could see the small red mark where it had pushed against you.

My hand dangled down to touch your back as I walked past you. The feeling of your bare skin was like silk to My fingertips. After the roughness of the last few moments, the sudden caress up your back and through your hair let you know how much I loved and cherished you. I looked down on you and saw you looking back. your eyes were shining with love and I knew that Mine reflected it back.

"Heel, you little bitch," I hissed at you with a smile. Then I turned away and walked to the door on the side of the room. I didn't bother to look back. Even if I couldn't hear you crawling on your hands and knees across the room, I knew you would obey. Obedience is who you are.

When the door first opened, it was pitch black in the Room. Everything inside was hidden from view. My little slave had no way of knowing what was in there this time. It did change, depending upon My mood or desires. Sometimes there was a surprise that I knew would delight you. Only as time went on would you find out what was there.

I stepped into the room, letting the blackness cloak Me. While not invisible, the lighting outside was angled so that it didn't reflect into the Room.

"Center, slave," I commanded as I moved to the side so that you could move to the ordered position.

There was just enough light to let you see the proper place. I could see your body trembling just a little. you had been here enough to know what the center position meant. your anticipation grew.

As I shut the door, a light was turned on that shown down from above you. It was narrowly focus to just illuminate you and around you. The rest of the room remained in twilight, barely visible and some not at all.

I smiled at the sight. You were naked and kneeling before Me. Rather than looking at Me, your eyes were down on the floor waiting for Me. you were trying to be perfectly still. I could see the effort, even though your excitement was plain to see. The smile became slightly more evil as I moved forward.

"I wanted help today, slave," I informed you. As I came close to you, you could also hear some rustling behind Me. Although you tried not to do it, your lip curved into a little pout for just a brief moment.

W/we have pledged O/ourselves to each other and only each other. I learned a long time ago from you that I was most content and happy only having you. And you never wanted anyone except Me since W/we met. After years of faithfulness, even the thought of being with others seemed strange.

But this was a little double cruelty of Mine. There is an element of humiliation in submission, an awareness of being less than Me. A submissive is expected to show that at all times. Crawling on the floor behind Me is one aspect of it. But that doesn't mean you are not a strong and capable person. you have pride and a life of which to be proud. Not all submissives are like that. Some have almost no sense of self-worth. More than that, they desire and need to be show that they do not. In some cases, they accept being urinated or defecated upon to prove that they are as low as filth. I don't understand it anymore than I want to participate in inflicting it.

But others are not so extreme. As a known Domme, I have been pursed by others. My little slave knows that I am hers alone, as she is Mine alone. she trusts Me in this as with all else. Still she can't help feeling a little jealous when others show interest, and My ignoring her jealousy is another form of humiliation.

And the little helper with Me has never been touched. Her "reward" for participating will be to be disregarded. she has sat here in the room for two hours waiting for O/our entrance. her help will be below My notice. I will accept it because it serves My purposes. she desperately desires attention from Me but won't get it. Somehow this lack of reward will still make her feel as if all is right. Increasing her sense of worthlessness is that I make her wear a leather mask that hides her face completely. she will be all the more anonymous.

But her presence made you jealous. And her presence meant that I clearly didn't care. As always, it was My decision to make and you accepted, though your face burned just a little with the humiliation.

Drawing closer to you, I waited for the faceless one to push forward a little table. I reached out and picked up the first item. It was a set of suspension cuffs. I slide them down both of your arms then tightened the buckles. Pulling on them to test that they wouldn't slide, I nodded with satisfaction.

Holding out My hand, the faceless one moved closer. There was a rustle of chains. she had the chain in her grip. It was cool to My touch as I took it. Clipping it to the ring on the cuffs, I let it drop against you. I stepped back from you. My illumination lessened some as I moved out of the direct light.

There was another part of the chain there. I started hauling on it. you could hear it click through the pulley as it was taken up. After a few moments, the chain hanging down in front of you started to rise. My eyes were on you and anticipating what was about to happen, you raised yours to look into Mine.

your hands began to be pulled up, and then over your head. Next it began to pull you up to your feet. you went with it. For a few moments, you were ahead of it, standing there with your hands bent at the elbows, fists level with your collar. Then it started again. your hand went up over your face, then your head. As you began to extend fully, I slowed the speed of the chain. Now the chain was moving through the pulley link by link. you went up on your toes, body twisting a little as you tried to keep contact to the ground.

I paused, then. "Kerchink." One more link went through the pulley. you swung freely, arms pulled above your head. The momentum of the lift caused you to turn one way then the other as you hung. I let the twisting play out. Slowly it stopped.

"Cuff her," I ordered.

The faceless one took ankle cuffs and put them on you. Having her touch you was a little dig that helped you feel your place. I loved how you looked as she took one ankle then the other. Despite her, your body was betraying you. your nipples were tight little buttons and your mound had a glisten.

Finishing tightening the cuffs, the faceless one faded back into the darkness. I moved forward. Bending over, I took one ankle and pulled your leg wide. Picking up a chain on the ground, I hooked it to the cuff. Then I repeated with the other. Now you were secured. Legs spread and arms pulled up, your body was now open for My use.

I stepped close to you again. your eyes were bright as they looked at Me. I bent My head to yours. My lips touched yours and W/we exchanged a brief tender kiss.

"I love you, My little slave," I said softly to you.

your face lit with pleasure to hear Me say it, "i know you do, Mistress."

Straightening up, the faceless one had already replaced the table with a new one. your eyes flicked over to look at the butterfly clamps that were lying there. I smiled as I saw you suck on your lower lip. I picked up the first one.

First I brushed it against your nipple, moving it one way then the other. Opening it, I carefully clamped it down on your nipple. you gasped a little as it tightened. While My other hand stroked your side, I took the other one. This time I didn't wait. I quickly attached it and tugged a little at the chain that dangled from it. The evoked another somewhat sharper gasp as it tightened the grip of the clamp.

The hand that was stroking you moved down your body. I touched your mound, feeling the nectar that was gathering there. Gently I squeezed. My fingers pressed into you for a moment. you exhaled a shuddering breath. Then I removed My hand.

your face was flushed as I looked over you. your nipples were caught tightly by the clamps. Picking up small weights, I attached them to the end of little chains that caused the clamps to squeeze your nipples even tighter. your moans were soft whispers.

I moved behind you. there was a cart with a selection of whips and floggers. you couldn't see Me but you could hear Me as I picked up one, then another. I wanted to pick the right one to start. As I touched My favorite crop, I knew I found it. I took it and move closer to you. Pausing, I let you wait.

"Swat."

The first stroke went across your ass. It was not so much hard as it was quick and without warning. your body, suspended, jerked and then swayed back and forth from the jerk. I waited patiently for it to steady.

Then I struck again. This one was hard and a little higher. Keeping at the same level of pain, I slowly slapped the crop against you again and again, moving around your ass. Quickly there were red marks where I touched you.

I could hear you whispering after each stroke, "Thank you, Mistress."

Then I paused. Coming closer to you, I reached out to stroke the heated skin. Standing along side you, I could see the liquid of unshed tears in your eyes. I knew I hurt the one I cherished but I knew you wanted and needed it, and more.

How did I come to this? I didn't enjoy inflicting the pain. When W/we met, I was already a Domme but didn't choose to take part in discipline. As W/we became closer and W/we started to play, I controlled you. I tormented you by teasing you until you cried. But you needed more than that. And I opened up and let Myself hurt you. In a strange twist, the more I loved you, the more I was willing to hurt you. To fulfill your needs, I had to.

But there was more than that, I had to admit to Myself. While I didn't enjoy giving the pain, certainly there was an aspect of domination that could only be achieved through discipline. you were truly giving yourself to Me at these moments. you were completely Mine. There was an underlying sense of arousal that would need to be satisfied at some point. It wasn't necessarily better than when I only controlled and tormented you, but it was more immediately powerful.

The faceless one intruded on My thoughts by stepping into My eyesight. Before I started to frown, she slightly raised her left wrist and then nodded. I nodded back. When I placed the nipple clamps on you, she started counting. I didn't like to have them on you longer than 15 minutes. 900 seconds later, she was letting Me know that time had passed.

I undid them both at the same time. you choked down a little cry as you felt the blood flow back into the nipples. I gave it a second and with both hands I flicked the nipples. your body jerked harder this time and you couldn't choke down the cry either. I paused a moment and then pulled My hand back to deliver a hard slap to one breast. Then I slapped the other.

Looking at you in the eyes, I drew My hand back one more time. This time the slap went to your face, hitting you across one cheek and on the edge of your lip. This time it was a little harder than I intended, and there was a little split to the skin of the lip. I silently cursed Myself for My lack of total control. But I also saw your tongue flick out and lick the blood away. While it wasn't what I intended, your limits hadn't been reached. I knew that I would probably never reach them. I couldn't go that far. you knew it too and accepted My restraint.

Still My own limits were not yet reached. Moving again to stand behind you, I picked up yet another whip. This time I had a long single tailed lash. I flicked it close to your back. A little shudder went up and down your back. Then I flicked it again. This time it slashed across your back, leaving a long red line. Again and again, I lashed it against you. your back took each stroke and left a trail of lines crisscrossing it.

you were trembling, legs shaking, as I paused. I could see your legs were shining from your nectar that had dripped from you. At the same time, I could hear you crying. The lash hurt much more. you were close to the edge. I waited a little longer until you stopped audibly crying.

"Crack," this time the lash went along the back of your legs. I moved from side to side so that when I whipped you the tip went to the inside of your thighs. I started low and them moved up higher until I was just below your ass and the tips were striking close to your little cunt.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers
12