A Night In the Stocks

Story Info
Horny guy is "stocked" for free use at an adult video store.
1.7k words
4.18
74.5k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KramB
KramB
33 Followers

The booth of the video arcade was cramped and the tiny screen blurry. Kind of disappointing as I was hoping to watch a nice hot flick and stroke myself off. I’d been horny all day. With the smell of spent semen lingering in the booth, that old sluttish feeling slowly rose in my body to fever pitch and I needed release.

As the screen flickered light in the booth I noticed a hole to one side of the booth. Stooping down I could see the fellow next door stroking an averaged sized cock to the rhythm of the music blaring out from the wall. I stuck my finger into the hole to signal him and he responded in a few moments by placing his cock through the hole. It was marvelously shaped and very hard. I touched it and could feel the heat radiating from its engorged head. Bending down I took it into my mouth and began to lick it and suck it as if it was a sweet lollypop. He began to hump my mouth a bit, as best he could through the hole. In a few moments he pulled back and removed his cock and I watched as he let loose with a massive spurt of jizz that shot across his booth with great force. The amazing thing was how his cock remained just as firm as it had been. I heard him say something and asked him to repeat it.

“Would you like this in you?” I looked again and thought how it might feel to have such a nicely formed penis in me and immediately decided it was just what my sluttish ass needed.

“Sure.” I figured he’d put it back through the hole and I’d just bend over and impale my self upon it.

“Let’s go in the back. They have a special room we can use for free.”

“Okay, be easier that way.” So I stepped out of the booth and he came out of his and took me by the hand leading me to a door leading from the booth area. He stopped at the door.

“So you understand, once we pass through this door you are mine to use as I desire. Are you prepared for that?”

I swallowed hard and felt a mixture of fear with a sudden rush of excitement as my own dick stiffened at that thought.

“Yes.” I croaked out.

“Yes what?” he asked implying I was to repeat his demand.

“Yes. I am willing to be used by you as you desire.”

“Good.” was his only reply.

I noticed a light box above the door that said “Ready to Use”. The light was dimmed out but came on as he opened the door. I followed him into the room. It was painted a deep rich forest green on all four walls and the ceiling was painted a lighter green. I noticed there were rings with ropes and straps hanging from the ceiling. There were a couple of small beds along one wall, and a open faced cabinet hung above a sink that held what looked to be a bunch of different oils, creams, and toys. But what caught my eye was this contraption about 4 foot high, made of two cross boards joined edge to edge, with three holes running horizontally centered between the two boards. The center hole was larger than the two outside holes. The middle hole was also off center, being lower that the two outside holes. It’s lower arc appeared to be about one inch from the bottom edge.

“What is this?” I asked.

“Its a stock” he answered.

“A what?”

“It’s a device to help hold someone in place.” He smiled at me in a strange way. He opened the top part of the stock and I saw the device split in half with the holes turning into half-moons. “It was used in mid-evil times to punish wayward citizens and publicly humiliate them for breaking the rules.”

“Very interesting device” I could feel my body stir at the suggestion of public humiliation. “What’s next” I asked.

“Remove your clothes now.” He watched approvingly as I stripped down to my underwear. “Off with the t-shirt and briefs and stand still.”

In a moment I stood totally nude facing this stranger. He carefully examined my penis and felt around my balls. Although sexually excited, my penis had shrunk from the open air and natural shyness of being on display to a stranger. Satisified with me, he stood and took each of my nipples and pinched them hard while pulling out on them as far as they would go. I closed my eyes and let out a moan, feeling my knees weaken.

“Yes you’ll do very nicely.” He turned me to face the stock and ordered. “Put you head and neck in the center and your hands in the two smaller outer holes.”

I did as he required. He lowered the top half and heard him latch it into place. The edges of the holes were covered with a cushion of foam firmly holding my head and two hands in place. I found I had been nearly bent over ninety degrees at the waist, so my torso on down was totally exposed to him. He took each of my ankles one at a time pulling them outward about 3 feet from one another and felt him strapping them to some kind of holder.

“You are now about ready.” He said with a laugh. I heard him walk over to the sink area and come back. In a moment he smeared something on my ass and in between my checks. Then he started shaving around my anus, scraping away the hair. Once he was done he wiped me off and stuck something in me. I felt a sudden filling of warm fluid. “I’m giving you an enema to clean you out in preparation.” For what I thought. He was just going to fuck me and shouldn’t need an enema just to do that. “Hold it in until I tell you to let go.”

I did as he ordered, squeezing my anus tight to prevent the enema juice from escaping. While waiting, he ran his hands over me, tweaking my nipples hard and stroking my penis until is was slightly engorged. The enema was having it’s effect on me as a I urgently desired to let it go from me. Finally, he put a bucked behind me and told me it was okay to let loose and then he cleaned me up again. “Almost ready.” He slapped me on the naked ass which shocked me. “One last item to prepare you and you’ll be a fucking slut.”

He came up behind me and inserted a slim tubular object in my ass and I felt a cool wetness fill me. He roughly took his fingers and smeared the material around my asshole and deeper into me. I could feel the coolness began to change into a warmth that permeated my body. My nipples and penis began to stiffen and the intense erotic feelings were growing more urgent each second.

“Oh….Hummm.” I purred, moaning with an increasing lust.

“That was a special lubricant we use to induce the release of sexual cravings. It will last for hours and make your body release it’s full sexuality. You’ll be begging for anything to be relieved of your sexual needs.” He then rubbed some of the lubricant on my each of my nipples which inflamed them further with a mad desire to be twisted, pinched and manhandled. He took another device that felt like a thin wire or tube and stretching open the entry into my penis pushed in a little which initially created a great deal of pain. I felt the same cool wetness surge into my cock and an even more intense desire flushed coursed through me.

“Oh, Fuck me please. “ I begged him.

“Momentarily my sweet slut.” He positioned him self behind me and started rubbing his hot cock head against my wet anus. Then he slowly inserted his penis in to me, inch by inch. He reached around me finding my nipples with his rough hands and twisted and pulled them very hard which sent electric waves of lust though me.

He pressed his cock in to me until he had fully mounted me then he withdrew completely. Then as quickly he push back in only this time just a little ways and with drew. By this point I was feeling my penis begin to respond with a drip of pre-cum. He did this in and out thing innumerable times till I could hardly take the sensations and felt my penis jazz all over my legs and feet.

He began stroking his full length into me. Since I was spent, my lusts were receding and all I wanted to do was leave. But being held firmly in the stock I had no choice but to remain standing there while he finished fucking my ass. In few moments I could feel his cock swell and let go, spewing it’s load of sperm into me. I had never felt so used before and so ashamed of my body’s slutty surrender to its most primitive desires

“Very good my dirty little fuck whore.” He said pulling him self out roughly.

He stepped back and wiped himself off. I could feel a dribble of semen run out of my ass and down my left leg. I expected him to lift the gate board of the stock, but he didn’t. Instead he applied the tip of the injector to my anus and squirted more of the lubricant into me. Again the same sensations began to swarm over my body and I was once again lusting for cock.

“Ready for more fun, my friendly little slut?”

“Oh yes, please fuck me again. Anything. Please take me again. I begged.

“I’m not going to do that. Others get to have turns. You are going to spend the rest of the night in the stocks.”

Then it hit me that I was to be used by other patrons of the store. I was ready to be used, as the light on the door signaled. He patted me on the buns, “Have fun.” And left the room.

A few minutes later I heard the door creak open then shut, the lock slide close, and the sound of two voices whispering to one another.

KramB
KramB
33 Followers