A Night In The Stocks Ch. 03

Story Info
he continues his service while bound in stocks.
2.5k words
4.31
42.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KramB
KramB
34 Followers

An account of a young man who visited an adult bookstore and agreed to be bound into a set of stocks. A stock is a 17th /18th century mechanism where a board has three holes spaced apart and split so a persons head and hands can be firmly secured. Usually the person was being punished in a public area for some infraction of the community’s social or criminal rules. Upon being placed into the stocks the young man is accorded visits by patrons of the bookstore.

After the first two sessions I lost track of the number of couplings I endured while still being held firmly in the stocks. I felt so humiliated by the female couple who forced me to service them in their monthly condition, leaving one of their used female products inserted into my rectum. When the next person came in and saw the little pinkish string dangling from my ass, he laughed at me then abruptly jerked it out of me, sending my searing stab of pain coursing up my ass. His further use of me was neither gentle nor nearly as erotically pleasant as the previous users.

I couldn’t escape anyone’s mean intentions as my wrists were securely held by the stock and while I could twist my head from side to side a little seeing any one behind me was quite impossible. Bent at the waist, with my legs spread wide, and my ankles still bound to the two rings mounted in the floor I was simply helpless to prevent the now nearly continual sexual use of my body’s openings. I heard one man who came in to the room with two others remark that indeed the rumor of a fuck slut on the premises was in deed true. The three of them eagerly availed themselves to me, one inserting his cock into my mouth, another playing with my nipples and biting at my cock and balls, and the third penetrating my anus with a huge cock. Again the surge of lust swept over me and I began to feel the intense build up of an orgasm deep in my penis. The cock in my mouth was sweet tasting and he knew just how to milk it into my mouth. He took my head and moved it so he could slide his cock into me just a bit more and he worked it so that when he finally released his load I had no choice but to take it all in. The man in my ass finally erupted and despite the many previous loads of jizz that had been deposited I could feel the throbbing of his cock and the heat of his semen. That is when I let loose with my own ejaculation, pulsing sperm all over my legs and floor. The guy on the bottom end didn’t seem to mind and he jerked my dick even harder when he saw me cum, milking me as if I was some kind of sperm provider.

As the hours went by people would come in to the room in ones and twos. Most often it was a guy who wanted to get off in me quickly and would simply mount my ass with their cocks and in a few short moments squirt off in me, withdraw, and I’d hear them zip up their pants and then walk away. Some of them would reach around me to pull on my nipples as they fucked me or stroke my cock, sometimes to orgasm. It was always harder after I’d cum. With the momentary pleasure of sexual release gone, I was left with a deep self loathing and worthless feeling. It was especially difficult as I wanted to leave, to shrink away from them and hide in the dark. But more often than not, they hadn’t cum yet so they continued to fuck me till they had achieved their pleasure.

Some patrons started with using toys retrieved from the cabinet that hung on the wall just out of my sight so I had no idea what was in store for me until I felt it being used on me. One man fondled my nipples firmly then attached weighted nipple clamps on to me. Gravity pulled my nipples downward forming what I imagined to be small breasts, jutting out from my body. Then he inserted a very large dildo into my ass and fucked me while molesting my penis and giving the clips a little jerk occasionally. When his time was complete, he just left me with the dildo humming in my anus and the weighted clips attached to my nipples. Fortunately, new patrons came immediately after him to ply their own desires to my body and removed the clips.

These patrons were different as one sounded as an older man and the other a younger woman. They approached me from the rear and the man handled me. He wasn’t too impressed with my cock, commenting that it didn’t seem to be very well endowed.

“Ellen, look down under this slut and see what a small cock he has.” He told her.

“Oh my, Daddy. He does seem so small as compared to you.” She reached up and grabbed my penis and held it in her hand. “It is flaccid and shriveled up. Do you suppose it would become erect if I sucked it like I do you?” I felt so embarrassed and humiliated at their examination and low opinion of my manhood.

“The slut has most likely been fucked, sucked, jerked and well fondled to the point where he may not be able to get it up.” The man spread my ass and probed a finger roughly in me. “Yep, the slut’s anal hole is filled with cum slime. Go ahead Baby if you want to try but don’t be disappointed if it just hangs limp in your mouth.”

The young woman took my penis into her mouth and began sucking, licking and stroking it with her tongue. And she was like a vacuum, sucking and pulling on it with her lips causing it to stretch out from my crotch. To my humiliation, it would not become excited or engorged. All I could do was to stand there while she attacked my penis and could sense her building frustration. Finally she stopped.

“This slut is worthless for a dick suck.” She smacked my ass hard with her hand which surprised me. Flinching away from her the man held my ass still while she smacked it again several times, each with a stronger blow. “Daddy may I really make this slut pay for being unresponsive to my caring attempts to arouse him?”

“Yes Baby, anything you want. We just have to remember the rules.” He reached between my legs and grabbed my balls and penis a hurtful squeeze and jerk. “Right Slut?”

“Yes, please sir.” I grunted out, fearing what the young woman might have in mind.

In a few moments, I felt a searing pain on the tip of my penis and then moments later the same kind of pain on my nipples. It was apparently clamps of some kind being positioned on the most sensitive parts of my body. The woman said, “Are you ready slut for your punishment?”

“Yes.” I croaked out. “Please, please be gentle;” I begged.

“Oh we’ll work you good.” With that I felt a small jolt of electricity course down my penis, up my torso and into my nipples. “That is just a small taste of what can become stronger if you fail to please me further.” They both laughed, knowing I was in no position to argue. “Now slut,” the young woman addressed me, “Do you want to please me?”

“Yes, Oh yes I wish to please you.” Hoping my answer was right.

A small charge shot through my penis again. “No you are not to wish for anything. As a slut you can only perform the service for which you are positioned to render. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” I cried.

“Now I am going to have my father hold the controls while you please me. At each minute that I haven’t cum he is going to turn the dial up one notch until it is on full.” She came around to my head and sat in the chair, inserting her feet into the stirrups as the others had done and positioned her body so I could begin licking her pussy. Her pussy was matted with clumps of cum and smelled of body sweat. I noticed her thighs were large and her pussy was thick and fatty. She pushed the back of my head down, forcing my face to contact her cunt.

“Dad, give the slut a taste of level two.” A stronger pulse of voltage surged down my cock and nipples. I began to lick her in a frenzied passion, hoping to bring her to orgasm before the first minute had passed. She began to moan and push back at my face, rubbing herself hard against my mouth, nose and tongue.

“Forty-five seconds.” The man intoned. “Are you there yet, Baby?”

“Oh..Oh..god….No…I’m a long way away from feeling anything from his pathetic little tongue.” I licked even more furiously, pressing my tongue on to her clit as I flicked it and sucked at it.

“Five, four, three, two, one.” He called out.

“Level three, Daddy. I am so displeased.” She moaned, humping my face in a frenzied rhythm. Another strong surge of voltage shot down the length of my penis and each nipple. My body jerked in a spasm trying to escape the torment of the charge. Lasting a brief moment, I lunged with all my strength forward with my head, hoping to demonstrate my total willingness to please the young woman. Licking her even more furiously, darting my tongue into the folds of her pussy and thrusting my face harder into her. I used my tongue as a mini-cock stroking into her and rubbing my lips over her clit. She was wet with the mixture of my saliva, her own wet juices, and whoever’s cum had recently been deposited into her. “Oh..Oh..Oh…Come on slut you can do better that this…Fuck my pussy with your face. Make me cum….Oh..god….come on…do me…”

“Thirty seconds, darling.” The father called out. He took opportunity to slap my ass hard and dig one of his big fingers into my gapping ass hole.

I winced at the attack on my ass, monetarily loosing pace with my face fucking.

“Get back on track slut.” She ordered. “Your loosing me again…I…I…Want to cum on your face…now keep licking.” I again launched in to a rigorous licking with my tongue and now using my lips to suck and pull at her clit. “That’s it eat me…Oh..Oh….Oh…Now that's better….Keep at it slut.” The slime of our love making dripped down my face and off my chin. I swallowed constantly the foul wet juice, then licked her yet even faster.

“Ten. Nine. Eight….” The father called out. “Are you there yet Sweetie?”

“No. not yet…..It’s cumming soon….He’s doing better but just like his tiny penis couldn’t get hard for me, his tongue seems to be inadequate as well…Oh..Oh..Oh..good but not great….Give him a notch up.” She ordered.

“Come on Slut, give my daughter what she deserves. Make her cum.” He turned the dial another click and a more powerful surge of electricity coursed between my penis and nipples. I cried out involuntarily and he hit the switch again. I dove back into her cunt determined to make her cum like she’d never cum before. The seconds ticked by and I could sense a shift in her body, pushing yet harder against me and a slow warming of her legs. Her hands reached down to my head and she pressed her cunt up against me so firmly that I almost feared she was trying to smoother me. So I licked her harder and tongue fucked her, thrusting my tongue into her as quickly and forcefully as I could. Suddenly I felt her gush loose with a hot flow of juice, filling my mouth and washing my face. It was the hottest cum I’d ever experience in a woman.

“Oh..OH…OH..GOD..I’m cumming on the slut. OH…OH…IT IS SOOO GOOD DADDY.” She yelled out. “Keep it up slut. You’re not done with me yet...Keep that tongue going…”

After a few minutes of her roughly fucking my face till her wet juices gushed all over my face and she’d exhausted her self, she pulled away and went back around behind me. She pulled the clips off my nipples and penis with a jerk, sending one last stab of pain over my body. “Do you want anything Daddy?” She asked.

“Yes Honey, I want you to jerk my penis off into his face so my cum will mix with your cunt juice.” So they came back round to my face and he stood there with his cock being stroked by her hands.

“Open your mouth, slut.” She ordered. “Or we can reattached the wires and go for level 4.” I did as instructed, not wanting a repeat of the shock treatment. In moments I felt the hot wet jizz spew from his penis into my mouth, lips and on my face. “Swallow it slut. Then clean my fathers cock.” I did so and began to lick her cock which remained fairly stiff even though it had just cum off on me.

“Looks like our little slut enjoyed him self. Hungry little slut.” The man laughed.

The two of them gave me each three hard swats before walking out of the room. After their departure, I began to grow very weary and tired, falling asleep. I awoke with another man’s hands on me. He felt all my private parts then he unbolted the stock, lifted the cross board from my head and untied my ankles.

“Your time is up young man.” I couldn’t look at him in the eyes, humiliated by the ordeal I’d been subjected too. “I want to thank you for one of my best nights ever.” He said as I retrieved my clothing and began dressing. “Here, a tip for your efforts.” He shoved a wad of bills into my shirt pocket. “Let me know if you want to do a return engagement.” He laughed. “Let your self out when you’re ready.” And he left the room.

I sat there for a few moments and relived the humiliations I’d been subjected too. All I thought I was going to do was get fucked by the big cocked man I’d met in the booth. But then got so much more than I’d bargained for. As I thought of each encounter my cock began to respond and the lust in my loins returned. I am a slut. A fucking slut who craves sex from who ever will take me. I got up and walked out into the booth area. Several people were standing around looking at me, laughing or giving me a knowing smile. A hand reached out and grabbed me by the crotch, and I realized it was my first taker from earlier in the evening.

“You’ll come back for more, won’t you?” He said knowingly, squeezing my cock.

“Yes..Yes..” I said meekly. “I’m a fuck slut and need it from all who want give it to me.”

KramB
KramB
34 Followers