A Night in the Storn

Story Info
Three neighbors seek shelter from a hurricane.
2.3k words
3.94
55.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves were crashing against the seawall like mighty hammers. Sea spray was floating through the air, stinging my eyes like thousands of tiny needles. I was almost finished turning the last screw on the plywood covers I had made to protect the windows from the approaching storm.

Inside Lynn was filling containers with water; the storm was going to be bad. We always lose power; living on the beach had its drawbacks. Almost every year a hurricane would leave us without power, water, or passable roads for days, sometimes weeks. But still we loved the oceanfront. Lynn was an artist, although she called it a hobby, or a craft. She made jewelry, truly beautiful pieces of art. The tourists bought her out every year. She made enough money to reinvest in supplies. That's all she ever wanted, to be able to have her hobby pay for itself.

Most of our neighbors had already left the island, fearing this storm would be one of the worst we've had in years. Looking down the street I saw our neighbor Judi standing in her yard. I had understood from Lynn that Judi had planned to evacuate. She wore an unusually worried expression. Judi was about ten years younger than myself and I have often wondered what it would be like to have her in my bed. Her long blond hair, more than ample breasts, and wide hips had always given me a funny feeling each time I looked at her.

I walked down to her yard, thinking she could come stay with Lynn and myself if she was not leaving the island to escape the approaching hurricane. I knew Lynn wouldn't mind, they had been close friends for five years now.

Judi met me at the fence and started to explain she was scared. She had planned to evacuate but didn't get out in time. She had heard stories of people and houses being swept into the ocean never to be seen again and was worried. I assured her she'd be fine, she was welcome to ride it out with Lynn and myself. Our house had been on the island for over a hundred years and was still standing. It would certainly survive this storm as well. She seemed relieved to have company and would go collect what she needed.

I hurried home to tell Lynn of our houseguest. She was happy to hear Judi would be staying with us until the "all clear" was given. Lynn asked me to go to the store to pick up a few more items, "you can never have to much," she said, "especially with a guest staying."

The rain had started to fall, very lightly and straight down. The wind was causing the trees to sway ever so slightly from side to side. This gentleness would not last long, as the horizon was black. I knew we were in for a serious blow. I had never seen such an ominous sky in all the years we had lived here. Upon returning from the store, I found Judi and Lynn in the kitchen preparing food to be packed in coolers of ice. After all, this may be the last night of electricity we will have for a while.

The rain became heavy, the wind started to howl. I went to the den, and turned on the television to see the weather updates. The storm was still one hundred and twelve miles south of us and growing in strength. The next few hours could bring the worst of it just past our little island. "We may have caught a break" said the weather man, and reported that low tide would be about the same time they were expecting the storm to hit land just south of us.

The women came in to the den, to ask how bad the storm was going to be. I didn't want them to see my worry, so I shared the hopeful optimism of the weatherman, and explained his reasoning. I knew it was still going to be a rough night. Just then the lights flickered. Power would be lost soon.

Silence, the room went black, the lights were gone. I lit the oil lamp we had put out on the kitchen table and turned on the battery-operated radio. The broadcast was crackly, like an old A M radio from my childhood. The DJ issued a warning to stay inside and away from all windows.

I suggested we gather some blankets and move to the middle of the house. Soon we were laughing and telling stories from our younger years. Sitting on the floor like children at playtime in elementary school, except a lamp on the floor lighted us. The stories started off as harmless tails of bicycles, dolls, GI Joes, and crushes on the next-door neighbor. Soon we were telling secrets, fantasies and the most intimate stories. My wife Lynn told us she had thought of sex with another woman. I knew this but she had never told me the details. I had always thought it would be fun to watch two women get off on each other. Judi told us of a similar story, but she had carried out her fantasy in college. She told us of how they had meet in a coffee shop, became best friends. One night while drinking, they kissed and ended up being lovers for their last year of school.

It was my turn to tell. I was embarrassed to admit to the two women that I had fantasized about the two of them making love. Lynn smiled at me then turned toward Judi. Placing her hand gently on Judi's shoulder, she traced up her neck beneath the line of her hair. Leaning in slowly Lynn placed her lips gingerly on Judi's, as if awaiting her reaction. Judi did not resist and held the kiss for what seemed like a frozen moment to me. Time seemed to stand still. They entwined their arms around each other, moving their hands to encircle one another's frames, they seemed to fit. They started to kiss again deeply, their faces angled, Lynn with one hand on the small of Judi's back. Judi with the fingers of both hands entwined in Lynn's long reddish blond curls, the kiss stronger and more passionate than before. Their breathing became faster and more erratic. I was aroused, curious and wanted to see, here, and smell the excitement that was unfolding before my eyes.

Judi lay back on the mat we had placed on the floor. Lynn leaned over her kissing her neck down to her collarbone, slowly running her hand across Judi's stomach beneath her shirt pulling it up. She worked her hand toward the olive skin of Judi's breast. My breath caught at seeing Judi's exposed ample breast, her nipples erect, her areola darker than I had imagined. She was not wearing a bra and did not have any tan lines. My imagination jumped to a picture of her sunning nude on the sand behind her house, had I missed this voyeuristic opportunity? Lynn's hand had moved down to Judi's pelvis stroking her mound through her pants. Judi moaned softly as their lips again found each other. Lynn broke the kiss long enough to undo the button and zipper of her jeans, pulling them down ever so slowly, pausing just long enough to turn and smile in my direction.

Judi's body was how I had envisioned: tan, curvy, and smooth. I wanted to feel it for myself, explore her skin with my own hands, but for the moment I remained silent - watching, listening and feeling my own excitement build. Lynn rose to her knees tugging at the waist of Judi's pants, Judi assisting by raising her hips off the ground. I smiled to see Judi's pink thong panties were moist, she seemed quite eager to disrobe. Lynn work at her own blouse, unfastening the buttons one by one, revealing her bra and the cleavage that I'd always admired. She tossed the shirt in my direction giving me a smirk that spoke volumes. She knew I was enjoying the show. Judi reached up from the floor pulling down Lynn's shorts and panties exposing the porcelain skin of Lynn's round ass cheeks. Rising to her feet Lynn kicked aside her shorts and panties and walked over my way with nothing but a bra and a smile. She turned away from me and leaned her back toward me. Without being told I reached up and unfastened the four hooks binding her. I admired her exposed flesh anew as I did each time as though it was the first. I ran my hands from her waist to her breast as she pulled away to rejoin Judi on the floor waiting for her. Lynn knelt beside her friend, leaning over with her breasts hovering above Judi's face. Judi reaches her head up and takes Lynn's nipple in her mouth. Lynn takes her right hand and with moistened fingers caresses Judi's clit causing Judi to raise her pelvis to increase the pressure on her most sensitive spot. My neighbor spreads her legs to reveal the pink folds of her pussy to me. With her free hand, Lynn kneads Judi's breast taking first her nipple, then as much of the breast as she can into her mouth, sucking and pulling at the breast and nipple. It responds by hardening and growing to twice its size. She works first one breast, then the other, then begins traveling her lips down between Judi's breasts. She continues down her stomach, stopping to flick her tongue into Judi's navel, eliciting a smile on Judi's rapturous face. Continuing down her body she nibbles and suckles on Judi's warming flesh, moving her hips closer to Judi's head, she joins her other hand with her tongue and begins lightly flicking Judi's clit with the tip of her tongue. I can see wetness on Judi's pussy lips as Lynn penetrates her with two fingers in her wet hole. I can imagine the heat being produced there and long to have a taste for myself. Lynn throws one leg over to the other side of Judi's head, straddling her, giving Judi access to her own sweet treasure with which to play.

Joining the women, I raised my wife into a sitting position and replaced her head with my own between Judi's spread legs. Her fragrance is sweet and her dripping juices begged me to lap them up. With my tongue I trace the folds of her cunt sucking and nibbling my way up and down, penetrating her with my own two fingers. I thrust in and out with a steady rhythm while sucking her clit into my mouth. She groans and thrusts her hips up into me. Pausing only to catch my breath I continue to finger-fuck her wanting hole. Not wanting her to cum too soon I withdrew my fingers. Rising to my feet I step over to Lynn who kneeling over Judi's face, is still being eaten by Judi from below, I grab her behind her head and push my rock hard cock into her open mouth, thrusting into her face. She knows how I like my dick sucked and as always does a formidable job. Using the pressure of her lips, she sucks and strokes me causing my cock to become even harder than I thought possible. The sensation of her tongue tracing up the under-side of my dick, raking her teeth gently over the taught skin there, takes me right to the edge.

Eager to service both women I return to my guest, placing my hands behind her knees, I push her legs into the air, exposing her sweet, hot, wet love hole. With one motion I thrust my slick shaft deeply into her up to the hilt. I can feel her muscles tighten and move to accommodate me as I plunge into her over and over as hard as I can. I look into Lynn's eyes and can tell she is enjoying having her pussy licked by Judi. Her head lolls back and I can tell she is close to orgasm. I pull out of Judi and go to kneel behind Lynn. Spreading her checks I enter her wet hole from behind while Judi continues to suck at her swollen clit from underneath her. I grab the hair at the back of her head and forcefully pound my dick into her wet hot pussy with jack hammer-like strokes. She feels so wet and tight, her body tenses, she begs me to fuck her harder and faster, her breasts bouncing back and forth. She suddenly quivers, I can feel her muscles contract around me, and she emits a scream/moan as she falls forwards spent, gasping for breath.

I now turn my attention to Judi who turns toward me, her face wet with Lynn's juices. She takes my now throbbing cock into her mouth sucking Lynn's taste off my dick and licking her lips. I see Lynn's hands cupping Judi's breasts from behind her frantically grabbing and pinching Judi's nipples. Lynn commands me to properly service our guest, who am I to refuse? She grabs my member and directs it to Judi's pussy. I oblige by thrusting the head of my dick past Judi's lips and into her waiting hole. She gasps and pushes her hips up to meet my thrusts. Wanting Judi to get off as explosively as she just did, she proceeds to stroke Judi's clit as my cock thrusts in and out rhythmically. Judi is whimpering and screaming "yes, yes fuck me, fuck me hard" I can feel we're both ready to erupt into a simultaneous explosion. I pull out of Judi as Lynn leans over with her mouth open in time to take my load of hot, spurting cum onto her face, and look down to find Judi's face beside hers. As I empty onto both women they turn toward each other, their tongues lick my cum off each other's lips. We collapse onto the mat and notice the silence that now envelopes the room. I see a sliver of sunlight through a gap in the hurricane shutters and realize the storm has passed. We look at each other as we realize we've more than survived the hurricane. Judi asks, "what's the forecast for next weekend?"