A Night in with the Burns

Story Info
A young man finds fun with a horny family.
1.6k words
3.68
26k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Burns were a nice family, Mum and Dad and two kids, Stephen who was 20 and Sam who had just turned 18. Sam and my girlfriend Nikki were good friends from the same school and I had become good mates with Stephen, despite the fact he was in love with Nikki. It helped that I had encouraged in Nikki, a very horny, flirty side that meant he had seen much more of her than ever before. On the other hand, Sam had always had a crush on me so that was difficult sometimes.

We often all got together at one or another's place and hung out together and this night was no different. We were watching a crap horror movie, I was on the couch with Sam on my right and Nikki to my left. The girls were very drunk and I was very horny. I had worked my right hand down between Sam's legs and pulled her skirt up and her panties to one side and ran my fingers across her lovely wet slit. Sam moaned like she was asleep and moved to allow me better access to her pussy and I slid my finger into her and I felt her tensing against me, I pushed my finger in deeper and she spread herself more and lifted her ass up a bit higher, so I slipped another finger into her and started to poke her deeper with every thrust, rubbing her clit and spreading her lips before sticking my fingers back in and out. She was so wet and you couldn't help but hear the sound of my hand working her dripping cunt, but everyone seemed to be sleeping so I kept at it until I felt her shudder and gush over my hand and relax into sleep.

My cock was rock hard and I needed to get it out and start to stroke it. I looked across to check whether Stephen was still asleep and I thought maybe he was pretending to sleep too. I could see he was hard as rock and I was surprised to see how big his cock looked to be in his jeans. I decided to give him a thrill. Nikki lay on her back with her head in my lap, and I slowly spread her legs and pulled her skirt up so Steve had an amazing view of her crotch. I saw his cock throb as it grew harder and his hand reached down and slipped under his waistband to grasp himself. I was getting so horny and I really wanted to see how big Steve's cock was. It looked huge.

I pulled up Nikki's top and pushed up her bra to expose her lovely big tits. Everyone loved Nikki's tits and I had started to encourage her to show more of them, but this was the first time Stephen had been able to stare at her naked tits and I could see he was loving it, his hand moving faster in his pants, as he repositioned so he had a better view. I slid down a little and pulled my shorts down and off and started to stroke my cock in front of Stephen and I heard him gasp. I rubbed my cock against Nikki's lips and pushed it in her mouth but she was completely out of it. I reached down and slowly started to rub Nikkis pussy through her panties, Stephen got up naked and started jerking himself off in front of her, not caring that I was watching him do it. I pulled her panties up so they were between her lips and then pulled them across so her pussy was exposed, and Stephen moved closer so he was only a few inches from her pussy and I watched him stroking his long thick cock as I stroked mine just inches away. I spread apart Nikki's pussy lips so he could have a complete view and slipped my finger in her and then up to Stephen to smell, then I took his hand and placed it on Nikki's pussy and he started to finger her as precum started to flow from the head of his cock which was so close I reached out and licked the tip.

Stephen shuddered and his cock grew even harder as I licked around the head of his cock and started to suck on the tip, drawing his cock in my mouth a little more and wrapping my lips around it. Stephen had forgotten about Nikki, and stood in front of me moaning as I sucked him deeper with every stroke until he pushed through the gag and I took his full length down my throat. He grabbed my head and pumped his cock in and out furiously before exploding a massive load of cum in my mouth. It kept coming and overflowed from my mouth over Nikki's face, but I managed to swallow most of it.

Stephen knelt between my legs and started to give me an incredible blow job, really worshipping my cock, deep throating me like he knew exactly what to do and I realised he had maybe done this before. The girls were passed out and oblivious to what was going on so I lay back and relaxed and let Stephen suck me off. I was getting ready to cum, and Stephen was sucking me like I had the last cock on earth. I was just on the verge of coming and something made me look up and I realised there was someone outside watching Stephen suck me off. Right at that point I felt Stephen push his finger in my ass and I lost it and started spurting cum in his mouth and on his face and everywhere. I kept shooting as he pumped my ass with his finger until I couldn't take it anymore and shuddered and shivered away my orgasm.

Stephen wanted to kiss me and I felt repulsed but I let him and he got hard again, which made me get hard. He wanted me to go into his bedroom so I did and got into bed with him and he pushed his ass against my cock and asked me to fuck him like a girl. I was really turned on and he pushed his lubed anus against my cock and it popped in him quite easily, and before long I was buried deep in his ass fucking him with long deep strokes feeling my cock getting harder and getting ready to blow when Stephen started cumming. I fucked him harder and harder eventually slamming my cock into his ass and letting out a load moan as I finally managed to cum, shooting deep up his ass, my sperm dribbling out of his ass as I withdrew my cock, and again I saw that there was someone watching us.

Stephen was spent and I had to have a shit. I was finishing when the bathroom door opened and a hand reached in and turned off the light and the door closed. Next thing this big soft smooth thing about as big as a baseball is being pushed in my mouth, and the thick shaft it is attached to is getting bigger and bigger as it fills my throat deeper with every thrust.

"Suck my cock boy. I know you love to suck guys cocks and swallow their cum"

This cock is circumcised so it isn't Stephen's. I'm pulled off the toilet and on to the floor on my hands and knees, my ass in the air and there is an unbelievable pain as I feel this massive cock head pushing against my tight rectum. I've been fucked before but never by a cock as big as this. He pulls back and I feel cream being poured on my ass and he starts to finger me lubing up my hole. I feel his cock head pushing against my slippery asshole and he starts to slip in a little more and leans close to my ear and says,

"You never been fucked with a big cock yet? You are very tight for a whore slut but I like fucking a nice tight ass."

I was freaking out as I felt his cock stretching my asshole more and more, and the pain started to get intense and I didn't think I could take it any more when a little bottle of amyl was pushed against my nose and I was told to breathe deep, I didn't know what it was but next thing I was spinning out and I felt his big cock head push it's way in past my ring and the pain was replaced with intense pleasure.

"That's it whore, you like having a man's cock in your ass, don't you."

"Oh yes, it feels so good." He grabs my cock and balls hard and pulls me further onto his long shaft.

"You want it in all the way do you? You want me to pump my cum in you slut?"

I wanted all of his cock in me and pushed back against him. He kept feeding me amyl as he pumped his big thick cock in deeper with every thrust.

I cried out, "Please fill me with your cum. I want to be your cum slut whore."

He pulled me back to him and pumped his cock in deeper again and my cock started to spurt cum everywhere. This drove him wild and he slammed his cock in and out of me harder and harder as I kept shooting until I felt his cock tense up and start to spurt. There seemed to be so much sperm, but eventually it stopped and he pulled his cock out of me and walked out of the bathroom leaving me lying there soaked in his and my cum and more dribbling from my raw anus. I wondered, it must be Mr Burns?