A Night Of BDSM Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
BDSM fantasy goes wild.
1.1k words
3.65
24.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in your chair in the living room awaiting your love to return home. Looking at your watch and seeing she is 3 hours late, you begin to wonder what has happened to her. When she finally come in the door and sees you sitting there waiting and looking at her she lowers her head and moves to you and kneels beside you. Looking at her and asking her why she is so late? You sit back and listen to what she has to say . She begins by telling you that she had to stop and do some shopping and you look at her asking where are the bags then? Not looking up at you she answers that they are out in the car. You tell her to go and get them and bring them in and let you see what she had to buy. Moving with a purpose she goes out and gets the bags and brings them in to show you what she has bought. Waiting in your chair and watching as she walks back into the house with the bags, looking down at your feet as she hands them to you. Reaching out and taking the bags from her and looking through them and smiling to your self once you see what is in them. Reaching into the first bag you look through it and find a new dildo that she has went and bought. It’s length is over 9 inches long and thick and black. You smile at her and tell her to strip right here in the living room with the curtains open and letting everyone see her and watch if they wish.

Leaning back and relaxing watching her undo her blouse and slide it off her body baring her breast in the nipples bra that you have had her wear a lot lately. Seeing her nipple clamps still on her and smiling watching her stand and slide her skirt off and seeing her in her pantyhose and garter belt with no panties on. Smiling to yourself and knowing she is doing this to please you and because it excites her very much knowing people can see her nipple through her cloths and she can also feel the cool air on her naked pussy. Reaching out to her and gently pulling on her chain that is hanging between her breast connecting the clamps together and pulling on her nipples just ever so lightly. Watching her body tremble at the sensation of what you are doing to her. Smiling at what you see you whisper to her to get on her hands and knees in front of you facing sideways.

Looking at her body and how lean and tight she has been keeping herself in good shape for you both so that you can both enjoy life together. Moving over her your reach down and slide a blindfold over her eyes and add a ball gag to her mouth taking away two of her senses and smiling as you see her body tremble with anticipation. Then reaching around her and gripping the chain hanging between her breast and tugs on it making her body shakes with pleasure. Hearing her try and scream in pain but hearing her moan in pleasure knowing what you do to her turns her on. Reaching over to the table you get the other chain and clamp and attach it to the chain and then hook the clamp to her clit making her spread her legs wider for you. Smiling to your self and pulling on the clamp once it has been attached and seeing her pussy drip with her wetness and her clit hardening. Standing above her and looking at her back and smiling, reaching over and picking up your flogger and running it over her back and whispering to her not to move from the position that she is in. Running the flogger over her back and the flicking your wrist and letting the flogger land across her back leaving its mark on her. Watching her body bend from the shock and tremble and moan since she cannot scream. You reach over and pick out a new 9inch butt plug and slide it into her ass deep and slowly watching her ass open to the invasion.

After sliding the butt plug into her ass and watching as she opens up to let your toy into her, you reach back and let the flogger go again across her tight hot ass. Watching her body tremble with desire and wanting, but you whisper into her ear not to cum till you tell her to. Reaching to the table beside you and picking up the candles you laid out for this night of fun and lighting it near her ear so she can hear what you are doing. Smiling as you see her body really shake not knowing what you are doing, you let the candle burn down some melting the wax and then tilting it so it starts to drip over her body. Watching her twitch and shake from the first drop as it hits her and moans. You move up her back and then back down letting the wax cover her body and drip all over her.

Watching the wax dry upon hitting her skin and seeing her pussy dripping wet and her body trembling with desire. Reaching down and sliding the butt plug in and out of her ass hearing her moans of pleasure and knowing she is close to Cumming. Sliding the butt plug in and out of her slowly and deep filling her with the toy and knowing she wants to cum really bad. Leaning over her body and whispering into her ear, “ cum for me my dear, release your juices for me,” Smiling watching her body tremble and release her juices for her loving Master. Moving behind your love you kneel between her legs and slowly slide your cock into her tight wet pussy. Feeling her tighten around you and welcome you into her and arching her back as you thrust into her filling the pussy that is yours.

Thrusting into her deep and slowly feeling her muscles caressing you and pulling you deeper into her pussy. As you thrust into her you push on the butt plug that is in her deep and making her cum harder than she has even cum before. Thrusting into her harder and deeper leaning forward and biting and nibbling on her nipples making her scream in pleasure. Knowing she is close to Cumming you lean down and whisper into her ear and tell her to cum with you as you pound her pussy and explode in her pussy filling her with your hot seed. Leaning down and kissing her deeply as she release her juices, and mixes her juices with yours knowing she is yours and loving you.

To Be continued