A Night of Binding and Bonding

Story Info
Jason reminds his lady toy and her tight ass who the man is.
1.6k words
3.78
50.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason met Jacqueline 2 years ago. Jacky was the woman of his dreams, young, confidant, responsible, romantic, and nurturing.

Seeing her brilliant smile always warmed his heart, but there was something else about Jacky that set a different region ablaze, the way she turned her head demurely when he told her "no," and her innocent school girl giggle, the kind of giggle that told you she could put on a sweet façade, but inside was a sassy back-talking brat that made you wish you were her teacher back when paddling was still legal in school, just so you could catch her cheating on a test, hold her after class, strike her supple ass with a belt and get away with it... You know the kind.

It was a cool midsummer's night, and the couple lie snuggling in Jason's vacation home under a blanket.

Jason bent his head to plant a longing kiss on Jacky's lips. He backed away to tease her some and brought his lips back to her to nibble softly at her bottom lip, pressurizing it between his teeth. She closed her eyes sweetly, trusting his mouth.

"Jacqueline, I must say, seeing that tiny skirt ride your bubble butt all day has been driving me mad." He winked. "I think it's about time to take you upstairs and punish you for distracting me all day whilst I had work to get done."

"Divert your eyes with my pretty ass did I? Looks like I have more control in this relationship than you thought."

"Oh you're going to pay for that comment missy" he grumbled, picking her up in his arms and running her upstairs. Thankfully, the little brat didn't protest much.

He made his way to the king size bed and threw her onto the mattress taking care to not miss the landing. Impatiently, he reached for her skirt tugging it down over her soft creamy legs. While she struggled to get up, he reached for her frilly cotton thong. With a finger, he pulled it out and launched it like a slingshot, pelting bare flesh, before he stripped her of that too.

He looked down and admired her lying in front of him, a helpless fawn. Exaggerated curves outlined her legs, each thread diving in at the knee and arching out again in the shape of a lovely rainbow. Her physique was athletic yet fragile.

"Get up on your knees!" She position herself on all fours.

His hand thudded against her exposed rear again and again, each time being met with a stinging recoil. The pale pink of her lovely behind soon flushed into a raw red. Her lips cringed and held back a whine as she took the punishment from her man. Afterwords, the spanking left his hand a bit sore. He marveled at the thought of how much more her ass must be aching.

Jason began to undress himself, removing his jeans and tee shirt and throwing them aside.

He pushed her down on her stomach, and mounted her, striding her back. He fumbled for a rope of cloth to bind her hands and feet with. He quickly fashioned an efficient blindfold, and thought to himself for a millisecond about taping up her mouth, but remembered how much he ached to hear her scream his name as he fucked her into submission. "Jason honey, please be gentle with me."

He searched his dresser and found himself a set of nipple suction cups each with a handy chain attached. "I'll think about it." He remarked sarcastically.

In each of his hands he held the chain anchored to her respective nipple. As he pulled her reins at first gently with one hand grasping both chains, her lips opened to gasp. Her hands now restricted, he bent her upper body upwards, the only safeguard keeping gravity from separating her and her nipples was his other arm tightly nestled against her stomach. He loosened his grip gradually accruing more force onto her taut nubs. She yelped sensing her nipples pulled to their full length. He then rose her back up to meet him, and placed his lips teasingly on her ear lobe. His teeth sunk into her cartilage eliciting a screech. He nibbled on her tender ear and licked in circles below it. The feminine fragrance of her jet black hair only urged on his hormones. "mmm, I love you so much darling, you're going to be daddy's little bottom bitch forever," he whispered in her ear.

He turned her body up to a sitting position. She waited to see what he had in store for her next, then felt a tap with the strength of only a breeze over her clit. The feather toyed with her bud giving her just enough of a tingle to drive her insane, but never satisfy her. She began to really regret allowing him to bind her hands. "Jason, please this is torture!". Her fists clenched and her hips danced trying desperately to achieve enough sensation. He chuckled cruelly in response to her efforts. "You're going to come for me, but first get back on your knees." She struggled to move herself ass up for him.

Her shiny round butt jutted out to him, screaming for him to mount it like the sex crazed animal he was. "Oooh god, don't move sweetheart. Daddy's going to give you a butt ache you'll never forget! At last your tight little ass is mine." She slouched her neck and struggled to brace herself for the invasion, but her puppy dog eyes strained behind her blindfold to no avail.

He crouched over her, positioning his member just outside her beige starfish. He could tell how relaxed she was by how easily her backdoor swallowed him up. He moved further in until he was sure he was in heaven, ball deep in his lover's voluptuous bubble butt. He sighed with satisfaction as he allowed his member to swell, forcing Jacky's tiny sphincter to expand to an unnatural circumference to permit his full girth.

"Ooouch, go easy daddy, I'm not sure mother nature had men like you in mind when she designed my asshole." Jacky's ass was damn tight alright. Especially at the opening, her anal walls clenched so tightly against the base of his cock that the blood pooled in his member and only made his erections bigger. He penetrated her, pushing in and out of her rectum, feeling the walls jiving back and forth with his rock solid cock.

Reaching for her wavy hair, He grasped fistfuls of pretty black strands. A rush jolted through him when he jerked his hands back restricting the domain of her neck, eliciting a pleading howl from Jacky.

The feel of her bare ass cheeks massaging his loins on each side of his cock nearly sent him into oblivion with its lovely erotic tickle. On top of this, the stimulation his testes were receiving as they swung against her pussy only gave him more reason to cream himself. A sweet sensation of her own, welled up in Jacky's depths. "oooh Jason, I think I'm going to come!" Hearing her words, he knew he was in for one hell of a ride.

Jacky's face reddened up and her mouth let out a tortured squeal. Then her whole body shook with her assgasm. Her anal walls contracted in quick succession, squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing, until her contractions sent Jason off into an orgasmic fit of his own. He groaned in ecstasy shooting his seed down into her to mark her as his.

Jacky's spent body lapsed over onto the bed, Jason's full weight now pinning her against the sheets. The feel of her constricted and fatigued body under his muscular chest was exquisite. "Phew, I'm exhausted." She muttered under him.

He untied her blindfold and gazed into her deep blue eyes. "You're not done yet, I'm thirsty and you're going to provide my drink."

Her face turned back towards him with anticipating eyes, luscious long eye lashes flickering. With his thickly muscled arms he hoisted up her lower body. The sweet familiar scent of her sex reached up into his nostrils firing off endorphins and making his mouth water. He brought her sensitive folds up to his powerful jaws, gazing hungrily at the large full lips. Her legs fell gracefully over his shoulders. "ooh daddy eat your little girl up!"

With long slow licks he lapped away at her. She mewled weakly under him, tensing up as his tongue brushed over her needy clit, the scrumptious hot smell of her sex hitting him in the face. He loved to see and hear her squirm from the sensations he brought her whether it was from pain or pleasure. He felt as if his tongue had made her whole body his puppet. "Oh god you taste so goood!, I can never get enough of you, Jacky."

With his lips he sucked at her labia and slurped up the droplets greedily as fast as she produced them. One of his fingers tunneled it's way down into her, searching for her pleasure button as he ate her. "oooh shiit, right there!" she moaned in her shaky girlish voice, signaling his success. He ran his finger back and forth over the lump kneading it with some force. "fucckk, don't stop that feels good!"

Abruptly her shrill cries filled the room, her body jolted and her legs shook in a visceral motion as she lost all control, the last of her energy launching a warm sticky mess deep into her lover's throat. Satisfied he swished her liquid around in his mouth tasting the wonderful dessert, the flavor reminiscent of her intoxicating scent. Jacky almost blacked out from the eruption, falling down on her stomach groggily.

He laid down next to Jacqueline and stroked her lovely hair before kissing her good night, his beautiful lover and his plaything.