A Night of Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
as92
as92
9 Followers

She was taken aback. He was still breathing regularly, so he was definitely asleep. She had heard people saying that when someone was asleep, they would let go of their barriers and reveal hidden truths, or say things that were weighing on their mind. But as she thought about it, she smiled. If there was a soulmate out there for her, he was the one. "I love you too Daniel."

Daniel was a morning person, and as he woke up, he saw a mass of blonde hair splayed on his chest, the sunlight gently radiating off of Yvonne's hair, making her look like an ethereal goddess, and once again, he thanked his lucky stars for her. He tried to extricate himself from her embrace without waking her up, but failed.

"Don't go... Come back to bed" she whined, clearly missing her muscular pillow.

"Yes dear. I'll just be a moment..."

"Noo... Don't. Where's your snooze button?" she groaned, her hand blindly reaching around for the non-existent button.

He smiled. How could he say no to that? "Alright Yvonne. I'll stay here."

She sighed, "It's your fault I'm up."

"Sorry", He smiled sheepishly. "How can I make it up to you?"

She smiled and used the opening he gave her. "Do you remember what you said last night?"

He gulped. He remembered the absolutely amazing, passionate sex they had, but he had no idea what she was talking about. What did he say?

"No... What did I do? Did I say something bad? I didn't mean it, I swear..." His protests were cut off by Yvonne sealing her lips to his.

"No you dolt! You... said you loved me."

"Oh!" He was shocked. He hadn't meant to say it so soon, even if it was true. But the upside was that she was still here, smiling and teasing him about it.

"Well, it's true you know..."

"It had better be, because I said it back"

His heart did a backflip. She said it back! She loved him! He couldn't stop grinning. He was giddy with happiness. "Really?"

She had to stifle a giggle at how sweet he was being. "Mhmm."

He responded by moving closer to her, kissing his way up from her belly, biting her nipples, inducing a gasp from her, moving up her neck, and finally nipping at her earlobe and whispering in the sexiest voice he could muster, "I love you"

That was easily the most erotic and seductive thing anyone had ever done to her. She turned her face, gazing into Daniel's green eyes. "I love you too Daniel."

She kissed him again, this time slow and soulful, taking her time. They had lots of it. "Make love to me honey", she said.

And he did.

The End.

*****

Author's Note: A little more romance than I had originally planned, but I hope that you, the readers will like it. As always, would love a review, regardless of whether you liked it or not. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thank you! :)

as92
as92
9 Followers
12