A Night of Dancing

Story Info
Jeff and Susan take me out dancing.
3.6k words
4.16
28.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wri7913
wri7913
39 Followers

This story follows "Go-Go Dancer' and is part two of a series based my experiences with a swinging couple. This story contains MFM threesome with a single straight male and straight couple.

Nearly a month after my last experience with Jeff and Susan, I got a call from both of them asking me to hang out again. I fondly remembered the last experience with them and especially with Susan.

Jeff got a lead on another cool club to hang out at and they wanted me to join with them. The club was in downtown Rochester not far from the club I worked at. The club was called One Nightclub and played house music and other techno oriented music. It sounded like a fun time.

After spending time getting ready, I drove over to Jeff and Susan's house. Jeff motioned for me to come in and hang out. "Susan is still getting ready." he said. I talked a little bit with Jeff catching up on what's been happening since the last time I had visited. "Those photographs from our last session came out great! Susan absolutely loved them and she enjoyed the memories from that night," he said.

"Oh yes, I did enjoy that night!" Susan said as she walked into the room. She was dressed in a magenta or wine colored cocktail dress. The dress was sleeveless with spaghetti straps and square neckline which showed off her nice 34B size breasts. The length went down to about mid-thigh showing off her beautiful legs. She smiled at me and asked "Do you like?" She did a little spin to show off her dress.

"Wow! That dress is beautiful on you." I said.

"Thanks! I hope you and Jeff are ready to do some dancing tonight. I plan to take advantage of my two handsome studs on the dance floor" she said as she hooked her arm in mine and pulled me out the door. Jeff followed locking up the house. We all piled into their car and headed to the club.

The line going into the club wasn't too bad and our wait was fairly short. Jeff mentioned that he and Susan had met up with the other couple since we last hung out. They had mentioned that they tried DP with the other couple and the other gal loved it also. I asked Susan if she and the other gal had done anything. Susan blushed and said "No, I am still working up the nerve to try it".

We finally got into the club and headed to the bar to get some drinks. We got a table and sat down to relax and get some drinks down first. The dance floor wasn't filling up quite yet and we needed some "liquid courage" in us before heading out on the dance floor. We sat and talked more about our experiences in clubs. They both asked me more about my work at the club and any experiences I had there.

After about 20 minutes, the dance floor started to fill up with more people. Susan grabbed my hand and pulled me out onto the dance floor. "I've been wanting to dance with you since we met last month" she said. I could see the eyes from other guys watching Susan as she walked towards the dance floor. Once she found her spot and twirled to face me. She started gyrating her hips and swaying from side to side with the beat of the music. I matched the swaying of her hips and followed the beat of the music. Susan smiled in approval and moved in closer to me. I reached out and took a hand in mine, my other hand went behind her back to hold her close to me.

We swayed together to the music and she leaned in closer to me putting one of her legs between mine. This position allowed her to brush up against me. Her sexy moves were causing my cock to harden. She continued teasing me until she felt my hardness. I leaned in towards her ear, "you look so sexy in that dress tonight and right now you are driving me crazy!" I told her.

"Good!" she said. She smiled and continued to tease me.

At this point, I could see Jeff coming up behind Susan. He approached her and tried to match her swaying hips. He pressed himself up against her ass. She looked at me in surprise then quickly turned to see who was behind her. "Hi Babe!" Jeff said.

Susan leaned back into him searching for his lips. They both kissed as I continued to gyrate with Susan from the front and Jeff behind her. We danced like this for a few minutes until I disengaged and told them I needed a drink. Susan spun around to face Jeff and continued dancing as I weaved through the crowd to the bar.

I ordered a drink from the bartender and quickly scanned the room. I noticed the dance floor had become more packed with people. The DJ's were kicking up the tempo and I could see the crowd was really getting into the beats. The dance floor was a bit dark with strobes flashing around and occasionally the DJ would kick up the smoke machine with mini 3D laser shows. I quickly finished my drink and made my way around the edge of the dance floor. I spotted Susan and Jeff still dancing amongst the crowd. They had totally forgotten about me as they were enthralled in the beat of the music and their sexual swaying.

I weaved between the dancers and circled them until I was behind Susan. I slowly danced to the music and made my way up to both of them. Jeff had spotted me and continued to dance with Susan. I slid up behind Susan reaching around her waist making my presence known. She smiled and leaned her head back into my shoulder. "Are you two having fun?" I asked Susan.

"Yes, I absolutely love this music!" she said. "And I'm getting very turned on right now."

I brought my hands up from around her waist up to her breasts. I could feel the hard nubs of her nipples. My hands then found their way down and squeezed her ass. "Naughty" she laughed as pushed her ass back into my hands. The three of us continued to dance together, and separating into couples as Jeff and I took turns dancing with her.

Susan indicated she had to go use the ladies room to pee and freshen up. I leaned over and told her to remove her panties when she was done in the restroom and bring them out to me. She smiled and headed for the restroom.

Jeff and I headed to the bar to get another drink. Jeff started drinking water and he ordered a drink for Susan and I. We spotted a U shaped booth and sat down and relaxed as we watched the dancers and club-goers mingle.

Susan didn't take long and was back looking for us. I scooted out of the booth to let her in. After I moved back into the booth, Susan looked at me and then looked down at her hands. She grabbed my hand and opened it. She put something small and black into my hand. Her panties!

Feeling a little bold, I reached next to me and put my hand on Susan's thigh. She opened her legs more to allow me easier access. I moved my hand up until I felt the moist heat of her pussy. I slipped my fingers into the folds of her pussy and rubbed around where her clit was. As I played with her pussy, I could feel her getting more wet. Jeff leaned over to kiss Susan and he was playing with her breasts. Her hands moved to Jeff's cock as she started to grope him. She was squirming and getting more turned on from the attention both of us were giving her.

"Let's go do some more dancing. You both are going to make me cum if you keep this up," she said.

I hopped out of the booth and helped Susan stand up. Jeff and I followed Susan onto the dance floor. She led us over to a corner area so we would have a little privacy. Susan began dancing with me. She moved in close to me interlocking her legs between mine. With my leg between hers, she could easily stimulate herself by rubbing up against me. The sensation was similar to fucking and it was a thrill to know that she had nothing on under her dress. We continued to sway to the beat of the music as her arousal continued to build.

Susan then turned her attention to Jeff and moved over to him. She stimulated herself pressing up against his leg. Jeff kissed Susan as she melted into him. They both continued to dance and I enjoyed watching them. Susan then flipped around facing away from Jeff and leaned back into him, I moved towards her and the three of us continued to dance together. "You both are driving me crazy with lust" Susan commented.

"I want to take you both home and fuck me till I can't walk," she said.

Susan pulled both Jeff and I to follow her off the dance floor. We made our way out to the car. Jeff got in the driver's seat as Susan followed me into the back seat. "You both have me so turned on right now!" she said. I leaned over to kiss her and brought my hand up to her hot pussy. "Oh god!, my pussy is on fire!" she cried out. I could feel how wet she was. I pulled the dress off of her exposing her breasts. She was completely naked in the back seat of the car.

Susan unbuckled my jeans and pulled out my cock. I looked down to see her stroking my dick, smearing pre-cum all over the me. She lowered her head and swallowed my cock. I looked up to see Jeff trying to watch the action in the rearview mirror while driving. Her head was bobbing up and down as she continued to pump my cock. Susan was keeping me on edge, not letting me cum. When she sensed I was getting close, she would slow down her actions.

It didn't take long for us to get back to their house. I quickly buckled my jeans back up. Susan scooped up her dress and got out of the car completely naked. She laughed as she ran towards the door of the house. It was practically a race as Jeff and I chased after her.

Inside the house, Susan pulled me over to the couch and told me to undress. I started to unbutton my shirt as she went to work on my belt and pants. Soon my pants were at my ankles and there was a large bulge pushing out the front of my boxer briefs. Susan dropped to her knees and helped me out of my pants and socks. She ran her hands up my thigh feeling the bulge of my cock. She slid my boxer briefs down allowing my cock to spring free. She grabbed my cock, opened her mouth and pulled me inside.

I was so worked up from her edging me in the car earlier that I knew it was not going to take long. Susan slid her lips up and down my shaft, increasing her tempo with each pass. I had my hands on her head and began pumping my hips at her face. She used her hand to pump my shaft and sealed her hot little mouth around my cock. I felt my orgasm quickly approaching and told Susan, "I'm going to cum" Susan kept her mouth wrapped around my cock and sped up her actions. My cock swelled and I suddenly blasted a load of cum into her waiting throat. Susan sucked me dry and released my cock.

I watched as Susan turned her attention to Jeff who had been watching us the entire time. He started pulling off his shirt as Susan moved over to help him with his belt and jeans. She was on her knees as she pulled his jeans down. She went back up and pulled his underwear down. As she had done with me, she stroked him to hardness and slid her lips up and down his shaft. I watched as she swallowed Jeff's cock completely. Susan's head bobbed up and down bringing Jeff closer to an orgasm. "Babe, I'm going to cum" Jeff told her. Susan redoubled her efforts on him as he groaned. Jeff pulled back and Susan aimed his cock towards her mouth as he blasted his load. She scooped up the cum that ended up on her face and swallowed it.

"Do you either of you need a drink?" I asked both of them.

"Yes" they both replied.

I headed to the kitchen and got us all a drink. A "Mike's Hard Lemonade" for Susan and a beer for Jeff and I.

Susan talked about how she enjoyed dancing with both of us at the club. She felt like a Queen with her two handsome studs dancing with her.

"My only complaint is that I haven't had an orgasm yet" she said.

Both Jeff and I looked at each other then we both moved towards Susan.

Jeff started kissing Susan and playing with her tits. He moved down to suckle one nipple then moving to the other. I moved over to the couch and pulled her hips to the edge. I ran my hands up her thighs pushing her knees apart. I rubbed my hand on her dripping gash feeling her arousal. My fingers slipped easily into Susan as I licked and sucked on her clit. I could feel her clenching and releasing her pussy around my fingers. I knew it would not take long for her to reach her orgasm. I increased the tempo with my fingers in her pussy knowing she was close. "Oh god, oh god ooooh!" she cried out as her pussy clenched my fingers and her juices gushed out.

Susan came down from her first orgasm and motioned for Jeff to feed her his cock. He waved his cock in front of her as she grabbed the shaft bringing it to her mouth. She sank her hot mouth down on his cock. She alternated from doing this to licking the outside of the shaft and licking his balls.

Sensing an opportunity, I got up on my knees and lined up my cock with her hot pussy. She was still very wet from her previous orgasm and I slid in easily. I thrust forward making sure my shaft pounded into her deeply. I went on like that for a while, fucking Susan while watching her alternate between licking Jeff's shaft and swallowing his cock. My thrusts were slow but deep as I enjoyed Susan's tight pussywalls clenching around my meat. I increased my tempo and the room filled with the sound of skin on skin contact as I pounded her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Susan cried out as she raced towards her second orgasm of the evening.

Susan continued to work on Jeff's cock with her hot mouth. She sped up her tempo working to get him to come. Jeff grabbed Susan's head and held her as he continued to pump into her mouth. I could tell he was very close to coming. After a few more strokes, Jeff pulled out of her mouth and let loose his cum on her face.

Seeing this hot action in front of me pushed me over the edge. I sank my cock into Susan's hot little pussy with a few final strokes as I blew my load into her fiery slit. I slowly withdrew my cock from her pussy as my load of cum oozed out of her pussy.

I stood up and went to retrieve a towel for Susan. She was covered in cum from both of us. After cleaning her face and pussy from our cum, she came over and joined us sitting on the couch.

Jeff was the first to speak, "Wow babe! That was hot!".

"I agree. The dancing got me all wound up with both of you. I loved the attention you guys were giving me while I was dancing. I felt like I was on top of the world" Susan replied.

"It was hot watching you two dancing together and joining in on the fun. I especially loved the trip home" I winked at Susan as she laughed.

"And watching you run to the house naked from the car..." Jeff said as we both chuckled.

"Yeah, you boys were sure in a hurry chasing me" Susan laughed as she recalled that memory.

At this point all the talk of our recent exploits was having an effect on me. I reached over and started rubbing Susan's thigh reaching up to her hot little pussy.

"Oh someone is excited again!" Susan noted. Jeff looked over at me and chuckled. He leaned in and started to french kiss his wife while playing with her breasts while I fingered her pussy. Susan started moaning as we continued to play with her. Jeff paused and got up to go in the other room. I was curious what he was up to but continued to focus all my attention on Susan.

I leaned lower locking my lips on her pussy. I could taste some of my cum mixed with her pussy juices. I ran my lips up and down her pussy as I could feel her juices begin to flow again. She was definitely one hot little firecracker! I took my index finger and stuck it in her hot little pussy coating it with her juices. I moved my finger down and poked at her rosebud. I could hear Susan groaning as I explored her back door.

At this point Jeff entered the room. He came and sat back down with Susan. "I got some lube" Jeff said to me. I looked up and he was holding the bottle. He handed it to me and resumed kissing his wife and playing with her tits.

With my mouth planted on her hot little pussy, I pushed a finger into her bum. There was initial resistance but after my finger sank past her sphincter, her ass started to accept the intrusion. I worked a second finger into her in an attempt to loosen her up. Susan was groaning into Jeff's mouth as they continued to french kiss each other. I slowly worked a third finger into her bum and she was starting to open up a bit more.

"Susan, stand up for a second" I instructed her. I could see Jeff was hard and motioned for Susan to move over him. "I want you to fuck your husband" I told her. She knelt down to straddle Jeff on the couch. As soon as she started to fuck him, I poured some lube down the top part of her ass cheeks.

The lube slid down the valley of her ass cheeks hitting her asshole and flowing down over Jeff's cock. I slowly slid my finger down her ass cheeks and resumed my intrusion in her ass with my fingers. At the same time, I took some of the lube and coated my cock with it. I removed my fingers and grabbed my cock and pushed into her ass. Slowly I pushed in until I was past her sphincter. Jeff and Susan had paused fucking while I pushed in. I continued pushing in until I sank down fully. "Oh god, I feel so full!" Susan cried out. Both Jeff and I had both her holes full with our cocks.

Slowly we both started to saw in and out of her pussy and ass. We both found our rhythm and continued pumping into Susan. I could see Susan's head next to Jeff's as she was overwhelmed with passion from our actions. She was moaning loudly, "Oh, Oh, Oh MY GOD!" she cried out. Susan was thrashing and shaking rather violently as her orgasms overwhelmed her from both ends. I continued pumping in and out of her ass. The tightness of her ass combined with Jeff filling her pussy was pushing me to orgasm in short time. Her ass was spasming from both her holes being drilled. This triggered my orgasm as I blew my load into her ass. Jeff continued to fuck her as I withdrew. My hot cum flowed out of her ass coating both her and Jeff.

"Oh fuck babe! I'm about to blow" Jeff cried out.

"Do it honey! I'm almost there!" Susan replied.

Without me behind her, Jeff grabbed Susan's hips and slammed into her. The sound of skin slapping was becoming louder as both Jeff and Susan raced to orgasm. With one final push, Jeff slammed into Susan and shot his load. Susan started to shake violently as she came hard. She sank down on Jeff as they both came down from their orgasms.

"Wow, that was incredible!" Susan marveled.

Susan grabbed Jeff's head and kissed him hard. "Thanks honey!" she said. She looked over at me and blew me a kiss.

After relaxing for a few minutes with Jeff and Susan, I gathered up my clothes and got dressed. I thanked them both for an incredible evening. Susan came up and hugged me and kissed me on the lips. "Thank You for joining us, we had a great time." Susan stood back as Jeff embraced her.

I headed out the door and got into my car. On the way home I marveled at my luck in finding such a cool couple and the experiences we've shared so far.

wri7913
wri7913
39 Followers