A Night of Debauchery & Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the life in a D/s household.
1k words
4.05
24.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know, you are coming to release me from the shower wall and say, "I think an hour hanging there is more than enough." An hour? There is no way I could have been there an hour. It seems like only seconds ago that you left. Perhaps that is one of the side effects of the blindfold, too; a loss of time. Either way, as soon as you free my wrists, I feel immediate relief at the more relaxing position.

I feel you step behind me and gently guide me out of the shower, and to the next area you wish to use. Just as I step onto the carpeting of the living room, I hear you say "Stop." I do my best not to move another muscle. "Kneel," you command. I begin to sink to my knees and waiver a bit. You grab my arm and support me as I finish kneeling. I feel your hand leave my arm, and then I feel your cock at the lips of my mouth. "Open it," you say.

I open my mouth and feel your soft cock slid in. I suck it in so that my nose rests in the patch of pubic hair just above. Then I feel you bend over my body. You grab my right wrist, and I feel cold steel and hear the click of a handcuff. You pull my hand behind me, and bring the left hand up to join it. Bending my arms at the elbow, you stand up straight and command, "Make it hard."

I begin bobbing my head up and down your shaft, feeling it grow in length and hardness as I do. I continue to suck your cock as far down my throat as I can, trying to get my nose back into your pubic hair. I know how much you enjoy it when your cock hits the back of my throat; I can hear the pleasure in the groans that escape your body.

"Stop," you say. I am confused, knowing that I have been giving you pleasure, but do as I am told.

As soon as I stop, you pull your shaft out of my mouth, drop my hands, and walk behind me. I feel my hands being pulled behind me and hear another click. Suddenly the blindfold is gone, and I turn my head to see what is happening. What meets my eyes is something new. You have taken my handcuffed hands and attached them to an O-ring in the floor, so that my arms are pulled out behind me and locked there. Holding my arms in place is a chain that you silently wrapped around the links between the cuffs. This chain is attached to the O-ring by a padlock. I can see there is no way I will be touching you anytime soon.

While I was inspecting my bindings, you have walked around to stand in front of me again. I turn my head, and look up into your eyes with a question in mine. "There will be plenty of time for 'touchy-feely' later," you say. "For now, this is how I want things, and this is how they will be. Do you have a problem with that?" I shake my head.

"I can't hear your head rattle, bitch. Now, do you have a problem with my plans?"

"No, sir," I reply.

"No, who?"

Understanding now what you are looking for, I lower my eyes to look at the floor and answer, "No Master."

"Much better," you say. "Now, look at me, and put that cock all the way to the back of your throat."

I look up at you, locking my eyes with yours, and resume sliding my lips up and down your shaft. I must have been moving too slowly, because you grab the back of my head and begin moving it back and forth much faster. Once you feel that I have obtained the rhythm that you desire, you release my head and tilt your head back in order to just enjoy the sensations. I watch as many different expressions of pleasure pass over your face.

"Stop!" you bark. Due to the gruffness of your voice, I freeze as soon as the single word is out of your mouth. This means that I have stopped with my nose buried in your pubic hair, and your cock at the back of my throat. "The only thing I want you to do now is loosen the tension in your mouth." I do as I am told.

As you pull out of my mouth, I notice how your shaft glistens with saliva. It practically gleams, like a rare jewel. I am pulled away from my private thoughts, however, by a sharp pain across my breasts. I gasp at the suddenness of the sensation. I raise my eyes to look at you, and see you standing over me with your belt in your hands. A quick glance down at the bright red spot running across my breasts tells me your belt is what was used on my breasts.

I barely get my head out of the way as a second strike comes. Again, I gasp. My gasps are more from surprise than actual pain. The second strike is followed by a third, and a fourth, and a fifth. By the time the fifth strike has landed, I can feel my pussy juices running out onto my thighs, and I am sure you can see it.

The belt drops from your hands, and you step forward and force your cock into my mouth once again. Instead of relying on me, you grab my hair and move my head back and forth, sending your cock to the back of my throat on each and every in stroke. It doesn't take long, and you shoot a large load of cum into my mouth. Then you look down at me and say, "That's just the first of many loads that will be shot tonight."

Your flaccid cock slides out from between my lips and you move behind me and release my arms. I feel you unlock one of the handcuffs, and you bring the hand around in front of me and relock it in the cuff. "You now have permission to relax for a few minutes."

I settle on my bottom, cross my legs and rest with my hands in my lap.