A Night of Desires

Story Info
Husband ties up his wife and uses her to his pleasure.
2.5k words
4.35
96k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly stirred to consciousness, I felt coolness in the air over my entire body. I could feel my nipples growing harder with each second that passed and realized that I must be completely naked. I tried to open my eyes, but the soft felt cloth over them refused to let me see even a glimpse of light. I instinctively went to remove the cloth from my eyes with my hand, but I found I could move neither arm. I tried to move my legs as well, also to no avail. I did not fight my restraints and instead lay still listening to the silence that surrounded me. I heard nothing. Not even the occasional fan kicking on to blow hot air from the furnace.

I have no idea where I could be. The silence is almost eerie. Am I dead? No, I can't be dead; if I were dead I wouldn't be tied down and blindfolded. Am I a prisoner? I can't imagine any kind of captors that would not have harmed me in the slightest prior to my current situation. I don't feel any pain, anywhere.

As I lay there pondering where I was and what was going on, I failed to notice the smell of cologne as it approached me. It was not until I felt the slight brush of a fingertip trailing its way from my belly button towards my chin that I could smell it and realized there was a man beside me. As the fingertip moved up my body, I could feel my back arching and pressing my chest out as my head fell backwards, completely exposing my neck. His finger gliding over the sensitive skin of my neck sent a shiver through my body that exited through my pussy lips as a twinge of excitement and anticipation.

Slowly my back straightened back out and I lay down flush to the soft cushion beneath me. I heard the light shuffling of feet as the man walked around me and leaned in close to my ear. Another shiver ran through my body and my nipples grew harder as I felt his warm breath across my skin as he began to speak to me in a soft whisper.

"I love you, honey. I'm going to make your fantasies come true tonight..."

I felt like I could melt completely as my husband spoke to me. He's the one man that has ever driven me wild for sex. For some reason though, I just have never been able to tell him what I wanted. He kissed me softly at first letting it slowly build into a kiss of passion and desire. Breaking the kiss he whispered, "I'm going to do things to you that you have only dreamed of." I heard myself let out the softest moan as my body began to ache for him to touch it or something. "But to keep the noise down for a while, I'm going to put this in your mouth." Now I waited for the familiar feel and taste of his cock in my mouth and was shocked to taste rubber and feel a band wrapping around my head. I instantly knew he had bought a ball gag and put it in my mouth. I felt my body cry out for him even more now and could only imagine how hard his cock must be at the sight of me naked, restrained, and open to him.

I then felt something warm, wet, and flexible circling my nipple. As his lips closed down on it and began sucking on it, I realized it was his mouth. I moaned around the gag as my hips began to rise up off the cushion, begging him to touch my pussy somehow. My body was just begging for his love and attention. He continued teasing my nipples, alternating between the two of them, before he slowly began kissing his way down my stomach. My hips continued to try to push up towards him, begging for any kind of attention I could get for my pussy. He avoided my pussy as he kissed around my inner thighs and gently rubbed my breasts with his hands, being careful to leave my nipples alone as they stood erect and pointed straight at the ceiling.

I was moaning more and louder as he continued to tease my body in this way. Then it finally came. I felt one soft, slow lick across my clit before I felt him get up and walk away. I whimpered and moaned around the ball gag and squirmed in my restraints. I was so incredibly turned on now; there was no way I could settle down. I could feel my arousal between my legs, dripping down toward my ass and creating a puddle beneath me.

I heard him chuckle quietly to himself. Judging by the volume increasing, I could only assume he was walking back towards me. I felt my pussy leaking even more as I anticipated his next move. Then there was something hard and big pressing against my pussy. I moaned and arched my back, lifting my pussy up to him as best as I could. I felt the object slowly slip into me and I felt my pussy muscles contract around it, trying to draw it in deeper. He pulled it back out before he got it far in, and rubbed the tip of it around my clit.

"You want me to put this back in you, baby?" His voice nearly startled me but I immediately nodded my head and attempted the word please. "I thought you'd like this," he said, "but I guarantee you're going to like it much more by the time I'm finished."

My body trembled with desire as he spoke and again I felt the hard object pressing up against me again. This time he put it in a little, then pulled it almost all the way out again, then pushed it back in a little farther. He continued this teasing until he got the entire dildo inside of me and I was moaning around the ball gag and wriggling my hips. As he pushed it all the way in I felt something hard rub against my clit. I suddenly realized that it was attached to the dildo and I instantly felt my pussy leak even more.

"I told you that you were going to love this." He left the dildo shoved into my pussy as he got up and removed the ball gag from my mouth as he whispered, "Don't make a sound." I bit down hard on my lower lip to try to keep my moans from escaping from my lips.

He bent down and kissed me once again and I moaned uncontrollably into his lips. He instantly pulled back, took a nipple in his teeth, and began biting down on it. My hips bucked, shaking the dildo inside of me and causing the clit stimulator to rub on me more driving me wild. "I said not to make a sound, do you want the gag again?" I shook my head carefully.

"That's my good girl. I want to hear your moans and cries as your body begs for me, but not until I say you may release them, understood?" I could only nod, and I did so.

Out of nowhere I felt a soft vibration inside my pussy and against my clit and realized that this was no ordinary dildo. I bit down on my lip again, almost making it bleed. I felt the urge to cum building in my body and couldn't wait until his new toy sent me over the edge. Then, just as suddenly as it began, the vibrating stopped.

I could feel the puddle pooling at the base of my ass growing as I leaked around the vibrator he had shoved inside of me. I then felt the bonds around my ankles loosening and him bending each leg at the knee until my heel was pressing against my ass cheek. Once in this position I felt him tie my ankles to my upper thighs, making my pussy much more accessible.

With the vibrator still in me, he lifted my ass up slightly and began to press the tip of his finger against my asshole. I turned my head to the side, trying desperately to hold in my moans and screams of desire. I felt the soft vibrations inside my pussy again as he slowly slipped the tip of his finger in my ass. The deeper he pushed his finger in, the faster the vibrator got. Slowly he pulled his finger back and set the vibrator to a random setting. I felt constant vibrations for a few seconds, then it would begin just pulsating. It randomly changed pace a few times before I felt him pressing something else against my asshole.

"Once I get this in your ass, all the way down, you can make noise. If you scream too loudly, I'm going to gag you again." I nodded in agreement. The vibrator already had me to the edge of an orgasm and back again a handful of times. I was certain something in my ass would just set me over the edge for certain.

I felt the hard slippery dildo enter my asshole. I was dying to scream in ecstasy, but I patiently waited for him to push it all the way in. He pushed it in a little further with each change of pace of the vibrator. With the final inch, he thrust it into my asshole with a force that made me scream out in sheer enjoyment. I was dying to cum as I moaned and groaned with the feeling of having something shoved into both my pussy and my ass.

I couldn't help feeling dirty, but I had never felt so turned on in my life. I was so wrapped up in the sensations I was feeling that I didn't feel him get up and walk up beside my face. It was when his hard, throbbing cock was shoved between my lips as I moaned again that I realized he had moved. I sucked his cock lovingly for the first few seconds, then I sucked it with a much deeper desire.

"You like being fucked in all your holes, don't you? You want me to give you an orgasm more than you've ever wanted one in your life, don't you?"

I moaned in agreement around his cock as he pumped my mouth with it. He lifted my head and held it with one hand as he continued to shove his cock in and out of my mouth. With his other hand, he managed to reach down and start moving the dildo in my ass in and out causing me to moan louder and suck harder.

Eventually, he pulled his cock from my mouth and removed the vibrator from my pussy, but left the dildo in my ass. He took off my blindfold and positioned himself between my legs. I struggled with my wrist bonds but melted again as I felt the head of that hard cock of his pressing against my pussy lips. He slid it around the opening for a minute, drifting it across my clit and soaking most of his cock in my juices. I moaned as I watched him start to push it into me. Only about five soft thrusts before he was withdrawing himself from me again, much to my dismay.

He slowly inserted the vibrator again and pulled the dildo out of my ass, tossing it aside. "I'm going to fuck the hell out of your ass, and you're going to cum over and over again." I simply nodded as my entire body trembled beneath him.

I felt the tip of his cock enter my asshole and the vibrator turn back on. I moaned and threw my head back again as I was overcome with sheer ecstasy. Then I noticed he wasn't pushing deeper into my ass. I looked at him and saw him reaching for a lit candle that sat beside the bed he had me tied to. As he held the burning candle above my breasts, I braced myself for the pleasurable pain of the hot wax pouring onto my skin. As he poured the wax all over my nipples and breasts, he thrust his cock hard into my ass, causing me to scream out as I begged for him to get me off.

My back was arching again, pushing my breasts back up to him, begging for more wax and for him to squeeze them and pinch my nipples. I felt him switch the vibrator from random to vibration as he turned it all the way up. My clit was sore but each vibe sent me closer and closer to an orgasm. I could feel my juices just pouring out of me and running over his cock before hitting the sheets.

"Oh my God, fuck me Kenny!!! I can't take it anymore. FUCK ME!" I screamed these words over and over again as he slammed his cock in and out of my tight asshole. The vibrator was driving me closer and closer, the fucking of my ass was driving me wild, and the hot wax being dripped onto my nipples all finally sent me over the edge.

I screamed out again, felt his hand squeeze hard on my breast as his thumb and forefinger pinched the nipple tightly. My body shook as I came hard, nearly pushing the vibrator out of me. He held it in place with his body and kept pounding my ass.

"Tell me you love it. Tell me you always want me in your ass. TELL ME!" He said sternly to me.

"I love it, Kenny. I can't get enough. I love what you do to me. I want to feel your cum in my ass. I want you to make me your dirty little fuck toy whenever you want. I love how you fuck all three of my holes. And I really love when you have all three filled at once with something. POUND MY ASSHOLE!!" I meant every word and as I yelled out, I felt his body tighten and his cum shoot deep into my ass as the vibrator and his movements sent me over the edge once more.

He took the vibrator out of my pussy as he pulled out of my ass. He untied my ankles from my thighs and released my hands as well. I lay there, gasping for breath. "I knew you wanted me to use you like a dirty fuck toy. You can't get enough of that. You'll do anything I ask once you feel something in your pussy or ass. I'll definitely be fucking your ass much more often now." I smiled up at him and nodded in agreement to everything he said.

"I love you," I whispered to him.

"I love you, too. Get some rest. I plan to have some more of you in a few hours."