A Night of Drinking...

Story Info
An affair with a close friend.
1.8k words
3.5
26.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervousness racked Phoenix’s whole body as she pulled onto Briar Court, his street. Something in the back of her head was nagging her to stop and not go any further, yet that same voice was pushing her to go on. She listened to the latter and slowly pulled up in front of his house. After checking herself in her rearview mirror, she went up the walkway to the porch, and rang the doorbell. The door opened and there he was. Just the sight of him made Phoenix tremble inside.

“Hey babe,” he said with the slow smile she loved.

“Hey Brad,” she returned the smile.

She stepped into the foyer and stood next to him. Standing five feet six inches tall, Phoenix felt shorter than usual next to his six-foot presence. They walked up the stairs and through the kitchen to the porch in an awkward, yet comfortable silence. They both sat and looked at each other, smiling.

Phoenix couldn’t believe she was there, especially with him. Of all the people in the world, Brad was the last person she thought would ever have an interest in her. Phoenix and Brad had met a few years earlier, when he dated Tina, a friend of hers. Since they were in the same circle of friends, of course when everyone went out they got to see each other and talk, her always admiring him from afar. There was even a time when a group of the friends went on a road trip, which left Brad driving, and Phoenix navigating for a good part of the trip. This was the turning point in their friendship, at least in Phoenix’s eyes. Brad and her were able to talk and get to know each other more than they had ever in the past.

It was only a few weeks ago that they had gotten closer. Brad had messaged Phoenix on the computer late one night and after that they talked, every night on the computer until two or three in the morning, and even a few hours after that on the phone. It was then that Phoenix realized that her crush on Brad wasn’t just one sided. Both had confessed their feelings for the other. So when Brad asked Phoenix to come hang out with him, she immediately said yes.

Phoenix was snapped back into reality when Brad lit a cigarette and said something to her.

“I’m sorry, what?” Redness crept up into her cheeks.

“I said you look great,” he replied taking a drag from his cigarette.

“Thanks, so do you.”

“Nah, I just got in from work right before you came. I still gotta take a shower. Do you mind waiting for me?”

“No that’s fine,” Phoenix said as he stubbed out his cigarette, and then followed him back into the house, into his room.

Brad gathered his clothes, and then went out to take a shower, leaving Phoenix in his room alone. She looked around his room, although she’d been in there before, with Tina, she never really looked at things. His walls were covered in posters, not of cars or nude women, but of wolves. Brad had a thing for the mysterious creatures, so much that he had a tattoo of a wolf on his left shoulder blade. Along with the posters there were a few sports trophies and pictures from his high school days.

“See anything you like?” Phoenix jumped at the sound of his voice.

“I like your posters,” she replied as he sat next to her on the bed, freshly showered and looking great.

“Thanks,” he smiled, “So what do you want to do now?”

“I don’t care, its up to you,” Phoenix shrugged, “I’m up for anything.”

“Well I was thinking we could go rent a movie, then hit a few bars and get a drink or two before we come back here and hang out. Sound good?”

“Sure does.”

“One thing though, before we leave,” Brad said slowly.

“What’s that?” Phoenix asked, clearly confused.

“I just wanted to get something out of the way.”

With that he smiled and leaned in slowly toward Phoenix. She felt his lips touch hers and a shiver went down her spine. It was a short kiss, but it was enough to leave her breathless. When they pulled away, both had a huge smile on their face.

“Okay now we can go,” he said with a sly smile.

Phoenix was speechless, so she followed him outside to her car. They went to rent a movie; neither was interested in the movie, but rented one nonetheless. They, then, made their way to Woody’s, a bar Brad recommended. Inside, Brad introduced Phoenix to his friends, Jenni and Mike, who bought their first round of drinks, a beer for them both. They stayed for about an hour, listening to the DJ, talking, and playing games, before heading off to another bar called Larry’s. It was there that Brad and Phoenix had a few more drinks, but also the chance to talk more than they had at Woody’s.

“There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you, Phoenix,” Brad started, and then paused to take a long swig of his beer.

“Um, what’s that?” Phoenix looked down and fiddled nervously with her own beer bottle.

“Well, this is going to be hard to tell you but…”

“Brad! Just tell me!”

“Okay, well, in a few months I’m going to be moving to Los Angeles.” Brad said really fast, not making eye contact with Phoenix at all.

“What!?!”

“I got a job working out there through one of my friends. I just found out a few days ago.”

“Doing what exactly?” Phoenix was dumbfounded and a little sad, here she found this great guy, and now he was going to be moving away.

“Working on a film crew, doing gopher work at first, then maybe working my way up the ladder.” He replied, suddenly aware of Phoenix’s disappointment, “But let’s not talk about this now, lets head out to the Club.”

Phoenix agreed and off they went to another bar, which was simply called the Club. By eleven o’clock, they had gone to two more bars and drank way more than either had anticipated, without any further talk about Brads’ moving.

Back at Brad’s house, Phoenix was all giggly, the effect of the alcohol definitely taking its toll. She fell back onto Brad’s bed and watched him as he fumbled to hook up his VCR to put in the movie they had rented. It took him a few minutes, but finally he was successful and the movie was playing. He lay back next to Phoenix and slowly began to rub her stomach. A million things were running through her head, but nothing mattered to Phoenix but the fact that she was there with him.

“So what do you want to do?” Brad asked, his hand now slipping underneath her white tank top, touching the warm, tan skin underneath.

“I don’t know,” Phoenix said with a nervous smile, placing her hand over his, stopping him yet allowing their fingers to intertwine, “What do you want to do?”

Brad moved closer to Phoenix on the bed, leaning down and kissed her bare shoulder. Phoenix, who was lying on her back, now turned to her side to face him. She smiled and looked into his blue eyes. It was then she knew she was hooked, whatever was to happen, she knew she wanted it to, no matter the final outcome.

Brad moved even closer and put his arms around Phoenix, drawing her into a half hug. She leaned into his chest and inhaled the scent of him. Heavenly.

“Mmmm…you smell so nice,” Phoenix whispered.

“So do you,” Brad inhaled deeply, “Like vanilla and is that peaches?”

“Yeah, my shampoo is peach scented and my perfume is vanilla,” she replied with a smile, “Good nose!”

With that, Phoenix kissed the tip of Brad’s nose. As she pulled back, Brad caressed the side of her face with his hand and looked deeply into her dark brown eyes and smiled. They kissed, soft and slow, Brad’s hands cupping Phoenix’s face. As the kiss progressed, Brad’s hand slowly slid down the curve of her body, caressing her gently. Phoenix slid her hands underneath Brad’s shirt, gently running her nails up and down his back. From far away, Phoenix heard a buzzing noise, pulling away from Brad she sat up and looked around his room.

“What?” Brad asked, confused.

“What is that noise?” She got up off the bed and checked her cell phone.

“Is that your phone?”

“Yeah,” Phoenix, annoyed with the interruption, hit ignore and sat on the edge of Brad’s bed.

“Aren’t you going to answer it?”

“Nah, its just, uh, a friend of mine. I’ll just talk to her later.”

“Well you can answer it if you want, I’ll be right back. Gotta use the bathroom,” Brad said as he was getting up and walking out of the room.

Phoenix turned her phone off and lay on her stomach on the bed to wait for Brad. When he returned, he sat next to Phoenix and began to rub her back.

“Ooh, that feels nice,” she moaned softly.

“Do you want a massage?”

“Mmm-hmm.”

Brad began to massage Phoenix’s back. Slowly, he worked his way from her neck to the small of her back, pausing every now and then to lean forward and kiss her on the neck or shoulder. Phoenix was like putty in his hands, she felt so relaxed and content that all she could do was moan softly. Brad lifted up her tank top and began to gently rub her tanned back. He did this for a while before Phoenix sat up, removed her tank top, and allowed Brad to continue with the massage. He continued to rub her back, kissing every place he touched. Phoenix stopped Brad with a kiss, and together they fell back onto the bed. Their need for one another became undeniable.

Passion and emotion ran rampant as they made love. Tears glistened at the corners of Phoenix’s eyes, as the two slowly became one. She felt surges of raw emotion flow through her and escape only as moans. When it was finished, Brad collapsed next to Phoenix.

“You are so beautiful,” he said with a smile and a kiss.

Phoenix, unsure of what to say, simply smiled, returned the kiss, and snuggled next to him. After a while, they got up and dressed, and went outside to the porch. Sitting in the moonlight, Phoenix and Brad sat, watching the stars overhead.

“Do you want to stay the night or do you have to get home?” Brad asked.

“I should get going, I can’t leave my puppy alone all night,” Phoenix said, wishing with all her heart she could stay.

She went back into Brad’s room, gathered her purse, and then met Brad at the front door. As they stood there, Phoenix couldn’t help but wonder what was to come of them.

“Goodnight sweetheart,” Brad kissed Phoenix again, softly.

“Goodnight. I’ll call you when I get home, okay?”

“Sure,” Brad smiled as he opened the door and they stepped outside, “Phoenix?”

“Yeah?” She replied as she walked onto the sidewalk.

“ Remember how I was telling you about moving to LA?”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“Do you want to move to LA with me?”