A Night of Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They quickly takes a hot shower together; not taking the time they both want to further enjoy each other's body. Cathy finishes getting dressed as Bill calls room service and orders a black coffee for himself and a coffee and Danish roll for her. They go out into the common area of the penthouse to wait for room service to arrive with his coffee and her continental breakfast. The common area with the open bar is littered with mounds of trash from the company partiers the night before. There are empty beer bottles and dirty drink glasses on the bar and every table.

They sit and chat for a while before it dawns on Cathy to question the whereabouts of her Mother and Sister at that moment. Five seconds later a bedroom door opens and her Mother staggers out. Her hair and dress is disheveled. As she approaches Cathy and Bill, they notice cum running down the inside of her leg. Cathy get a napkins and rushes to clean her up.

Bill looks at Lucy and says, "Wow...what the hell did you do last night?"

Lucy shrugs her shoulders and answers, "I'm not really sure. I kept drifting in and out of consciousness. However; I do remember thinking several times that I was experiencing some of the most astonishing orgasms."

"Mother!" Cathy screams. "Don't say another word. It sounds as if you are still intoxicated."

"Does anyone know where Haley is right now?" Lucy asks looking questioningly first to Cathy then to Bill. "The last time I recall seeing her, she was dirty dancing with several young men."

"I don't remember seeing her at all after we arrived in the hospitality room," Cathy says.

"Well...I think our first order of business should be to locate Haley," Lucy demands.

Bill suggests they first search throughout the penthouse before panicking and notifying the hotel staff. She is obviously not in the common area and she isn't in the room that Bill and Cathy joyously shared. Lucy rushes back to double check the room she had occupied the previous night and find she is not there either.

Bill crosses his fingers and says, "The only other place she can reasonably be is the third bedroom. Let me go check."

Lucy and Cathy push past Bill and rush to the third bedroom. As soon as they enter the room they are over powered by the strong smell of sex. Haley is lying nude in the middle of the king size bed covered from head to toe with dried cum. Her hair is matted with dried cum and sperm is oozing out of every orifice, including her mouth. She opens her eyes and smile at her Mother.

Bill enters the room and sighs, "Thank God you found her safe. Do you want me to call the hotel staff to help you?"

Cathy places her hand in the middle of Bill's chest and begins gently pushing him out the bedroom door. She smiles and says, "You go attend your National Sales Meeting. We can handle it from here."

Bill leans in and gives her tender kiss on her lips and says, "Can I call you later?"

"You better," She tersely answers closing the door.

Lucy and Cathy help Haley into a hot shower; soaping and scrubbing away all the signs of her ecstasy induced night of adventure. She is so sore she can barely walk. They are able to locate her shoes, skirt and blouse. Everything is located except her panties and bra. They were apparently taken as party souvenirs.

As the three exhausted women make their way to their car; Haley turns to her Mother and says, "Mom...I know I started the night complaining about not getting enough sex, but I can safely assure you that last night I indulged in enough wild lustful sex to last me for quite some time."

Lucy puts her arm around her youngest daughter, hugs her close and says, "I know what you means, sweetheart. I had a very pleasant evening myself."

12