A Night of Endless Passion Ch. 1

Story Info
Encounter between two lovers.
811 words
4
16.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was beating wildly. I had decided to greet him at the door with nothing but a bath towel wrapped around me. I had just had a shower and my skin was still soft and glowing from the moisture. I was nervous and at the same time excited sexually. I could feel a tightening sensation down there. I had waxed my pubes carefully, and each time the soft towel rubbed against the lips, I felt a sliver of pleasure run through me.

The bell rang at the exact time. I was hovering near the door and let him in. He took me in his arms and kissed me. His lips felt cool against my hot skin, his tongue firm as he explored my mouth and entwined with my tongue. I found myself relaxing against him.

We pulled away as I reached down to unbuckle his belt. His shaft sprang to attention as I slipped off his trousers and then his shorts. I ran my hands light up his legs to his buttocks and squeezed them and then leaned forward and planted a light kiss on the head of his shaft. He gasped, reached down and pulled off my towel. We stood naked facing each other and then he led me to the bed.

His hands caressed my body, making me shiver with delight; his fingers traced circles round my areola, the circles getting smaller and smaller till his fingers stopped on my nipples. Lightly pinching them; already sensitized and erect, it was sweet agony. I arched against him as his mouth traced a lazy path down my neck and then fastened on my right breast, his tongue lightly flicking my sensitive nipples. All the while, he covered my left breast with his hand, cupping it, lightly kneading it, till his lips came to caress it.

I groaned and arched up as he moved his mouth down the valley of my breasts on to my stomach. I was crazy with desire and I wanted him desperately. I could feel the tension building up between my legs and the wetness in my cunt. I groaned and thrashed about the bed. But he chose to take his own time, torturing me with his love making.

Then suddenly he stopped his assault on my senses. I opened my eyes, mutely pleading. But he was not looking at me; he was looking at my pulsating vulva, and then he ran his hands over my stomach and started stroking my whispery soft and smooth pubes. As he continued to stroke oh-so-softly and so gently, from top down and then back again, I started to relax. My legs spread on their own accord, as he continued his ministrations on my labia.

And then I felt a momentary shock as his warm, moist mouth covered my entire cunt and his tongue flicked across my clit, firmly and steadily. He ran his tongue over my labia and then pushed it against my dripping vagina. Oh dear! I wanted him inside me so badly then. He pushed his tongue into me – oh sweet pleasure! – moving it in and out for some time, before withdrawing it and stroking my clit. I bucked wildly. This was driving me over the edge. He continued playing with my sensitized nub, while his fingers massaged my vagina, and slowly he inserted one finger into my vagina. His tongue strokes increased as he moved his finger inside me. I felt I was going to explode, my cunt was throbbing like mad. I raised my legs high above his head, opening up my clit, my labia, my cunt, my ass to him. Through the waves of pleasure washing over me, I could feel lube on my anus and then I felt him massaging my butt hole. I tightened instinctively.

He slowed his assault on my clit, but continued gently massing my arse-hole. The tension in me subsided slightly and I felt myself loosen a bit. And then without warning he slipped his finger up my butt, and sucked hard on my clit. A wave of pleasure mixed with pain engulfed me and as he moved his fingers one in my vagina and one in my arse in tandem, I knew I was going to cum. I screamed begging him to stop. It felt as though all my senses were concentrated in my clit and my labia. I lifted my hips off the bed as wave after wave of pleasure hit me. I orgasmed over and over again, one part of me begging him to stop and another part willing him to continue.

The tension was so great and the relief so necessary. I cannot recall how long this continued; all I remember is waking up once again to him kissing me and caressing me sometime in the wee hours of the morning.

To be continued....