A Night of Firsts

Story Info
His first experience with bondage & group sex,
1.4k words
3.34
47.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
defan
defan
1 Followers

This is an actual experience that happened to me and was one of the more exciting sexual activities I have ever been a party to. I had been dating an attorney for almost six months and although I thought she was a little sexual reserved in the beginning of our relationship, things were beginning to heat up as we got to be more comfortable with each other. We lived quite some distance apart, so most of getting together was done on the weekends, usually at a nice hotel somewhere in the middle. On this particular weekend Ann said she had something really special planned for me and wanted to know if I could come to her house on Saturday and spend the weekend and of course I could not turn her down with that kind of invitation.

When I arrived at her home at about four in the afternoon, she met me at the door wearing an attractive sundress and had a snifter of cognac for me in one hand and a joint in the other. We sat out on the deck chatted for a while, played some cribbage, and got very relaxed. After about an hour she asked me straight out if I trusted her enough to allow her to have some fun with me. I had absolutely no idea what she had in mind, but after dating for this long, I was convinced that she would not do anything to hurt me in any way, so I said, "Totally." As she stood up, she said, "Let's get started then, this is going to be a long and fun filled evening for everyone." I followed her downstairs and as we poured another cognac she told me that she wanted to bind me to the pool table and have fun teasing me through out the evening. Even though I had fantasized about being teased in this fashion, I had never been bound before, but I knew she would never physically hurt me and was more than willing to give it a try.

After we finished our drinks, she suggested that I use the bathroom, as it might be a while before I had another opportunity. Upon my return I found she had put some cushions from the couch and a couple of pillows on the pool table to make it softer for me. She helped me out of my golf shirt, jeans, underwear, and socks as she asked me to lie down on the table. She fastened soft cuffs, with Velcro strips on my wrists and ankles. From under the table she pulled to long straps of nylon that she placed around the either end of the pool table. She buckled then in position and then clipped the cuffs to the straps, so that I was spread eagle on the pool table. Then she asked me to see if I could get loose and although I used all of my strength, I could hardly move at all. I was a little nervous, but as she proceeded to massage my feet and legs with lotion, I quickly calmed down and began to enjoy this special treatment.

She continued to massage my whole body with lotion for what seemed like an hour, although I have no idea how much time had pasted. I was totally aroused and although I am not a huge man, I was at my full length and harder than I had been in years. It was at this point that she asked me again, "Was I ok with this situation and did I want to continue, knowing that she could do whatever she wanted to me as long as I wasn't physically hurt in anyway?" My answer was an immediate yes and she kissed me passionately as she whispered in my ear, that I would certainly thank her in the morning and I was pretty sure she was right about that.

She was sucking on my toes and massaging my feet when, I was startled by the doorbell ringing. I was instantly scared and wanted released from my bindings. She instructed me to calm down and promised to be right back. She turned up the volume on the stereo, took off my glasses, covered my eyes with a blindfold, and told me to listen to the music until she got back.

I was beginning to get into beat of the music, when I heard foot falls on the stairs and the conversation of what appeared to be two women and a man. I was scared shitless and tried with everything I had to break free on my bondage, to no avail. I heard them chatting at the bar as well as ice being dropped into glasses and liquids being added. They continued to chat about work, kids, and life in general like I wasn't there lying stark naked only a few feet away. I heard the doorbell ring again and Ann excuse herself As she trotted back up the stairs. Before the next hour had past the doorbell rang at least another 15 times and I have no idea how many people were there in total. It was really weird as they seemed to be having a party in the room surrounding me and it was like no one could see me there on the pool table.

The doorbell had not sounded for quite sometime and when I heard the stereo being turned down. When Ann asked for their attention, the room fell quiet and she made a short speech to the group. She announced that it was time for everyone to loose their clothes and for the party to begin. She also announced that the centerpiece was for everyone's enjoyment and that there were only two rules that needed to be followed as far as I was concerned. "You will not cause him any severe physical pain and you will not allow him to reach orgasm. The stereo was turned back up, but I could still hear the sounds of clothing being removed, when I felt lips next to my ear and instantly recognized Ann's voice when she whispered that I was really going to have a good time.

I could hear the sounds of people being stimulated and the quite open conversations of people who were trying to please each other. I imagined my appearance, laying there on the pool table, spread eagle, with a fully erect penis, being totally excited and not being able to physically touch another's flesh. I could hear the sounds of people who were feeling pleasure, the sounds of moisture on skin, the words of encouragement to a well performing partner, and after a short period, the sounds of individuals climaxing, who had no fear that other could hear them.

It had not been long before I felt the presence of others on all sides of me. My feet were being tickled, my toes sucked, lips kissed, nipples pinched, legs and arms massaged, nuts caressed, vibrators used on/in, and never once feeling the touch to my penis. They would come and go in groups, as singles, some males, some females and it seemed that they all wanted to see how excited they could get me with out letting me release. They would let me catch my breath, allow my heart rate and erection to go down, and then come back to get me excited all over again.

I do not know how long this went on, for sure, but know that it was several hours. I was completely surrounded by the sounds of sexual excitement, my balls ached from non-release and even though someone had been giving me drinks of water through a straw, my lips and throat were dry. I have never been as sexual stimulated as I was at this point, so when Ann asked if I wanted to orgasm, I was begging for release. She got the groups attention and advised them that she was now going to allow me to masturbate for their pleasure and released my right hand. I was past the point of embarrassment and went right to work, pleasing myself. When I reached the point of no return my hand was again bound and many others replaced it. Every nerve ending was on fire, my body shook, and it seemed like I came for a full minute. As I was coming down from my high I could hear the sounds of many people receiving physical pleasure and wished I could physically see what was going on around me.

Ann did not remove my blindfold or bindings until everyone had gone their merry way, so I have no clue to who the party goers were, but certainly am willing to leave it up to Ann to come up with something just as exciting in the future.

defan
defan
1 Followers