A Night of Firsts

Story Info
A first experience for a sub.
1.6k words
4.04
12.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

"My life was never about control, but about being happy. I never thought that by giving up control to someone else, I could be happier than I ever imagined."

Chapter one

Having met him a few times I have started to feel that my control is his. We have discussed how our relationship is going to work.

We are out in a bar talking, holding hands and stroking each other. His control over me tonight starts with the pressure he puts on my palm, which I feel directly in between my legs. I close my eyes and it feels like he's touching me there. Oh, how good it feels. He kneads his fingers into my palm. I squirm in my seat as he leans towards me and whispers "Cum for me NOW!"

I immediately gasp for air as an orgasm takes over me. I cannot make a sound as the people behind will hear me. Oh my goodness.

As I come down from my orgasm. He strokes my hand, his touch is so soothing. " I have something to show you." He says.

"What's that?" I ask.

"I have a bag of toys for us to use."

My imagination runs away with me. I'm not sure what he has, but I could guess.

Chapter two

We are sitting on my sofa in my lounge, talking about what we are about to do. He gets up and sits before me on the floor. He opens his bag and showcases what he has to use on me, with me. I'm taken aback as I view a collar, handcuffs, floggers, nipple clamps, paddles and the thing that holds my attention the most, a cane.

"What am I doing?" I ask myself silently.

He holds the collar in his hands and places it around my throat. He fastens it, it's not tight, it feels comfortable and in fact it feels right. He tugs on it so I can feel the gentle squeeze on my throat. It feels so good.

"What do you want to try first Slut?" He asks.

"The floggers and nipple clamps please Sir!" I breathlessly reply.

"Turn around and kneel on the sofa!" He demands.

My bare bottom sticks out and I feel his hands caress my cheeks, my legs and my back. I then feel the suede tails of both floggers hit my bare skin. I jerk slightly but the pain feels good. The hits become harder in succession all over my legs, bottom and back. Excitement pools between my legs as he pauses for a minute between hits allowing the feelings I have to overwhelm me entirely.

He pulls on the collar and demands "Cum for me NOW!"

I scream as my orgasm washes over me.

He drops the floggers to the floor and takes me in his arms and soothes me. I feel so comfortable and calm.

Chapter three

His tender touch has my excitement building up again.

"Do you need to cum again?" He asks. I nod as I'm incapable of speech. "Not yet. Not until I tell you!"

"Yes Sir. " I whisper.

He sits me up and slips the straps of my negligee down my arms to expose my breasts. He caresses them and takes hold of my nipples squeezing and pinching them.

I throw my head back, it feels so damn good. "Fuck!" I whisper. He reaches for the clamps and puts one on each nipple. Mmmm the pinch is painful yet delicious. He places the chain that connects the two clamps between my teeth and I feel the pull.

The buildup of my orgasm continues. I need to cum but I need permission. The sensation is fabulous. He removes the clamps quickly and picks up the cane. He trails the end of the cane over my face, down my neck, over my already tender nipples. Without warning he flicks the cane over my nipples. My breath hitches. I really do need to cum.

He commands me to turn and kneel again on the sofa, I obey him without question. Again my bare bottom is his to do with as he pleases. I hear the swish of the cane before it bites into my bare skin. I don't have time to protest the pain before he strikes again and again. The pain, which isn't really pain more pleasure, builds with each strike of the cane. My cheeks, the tops of the thighs and my back sting and warm with each one. I shake as I really do need to cum. I beg for release silently.

Another strike, yet this time it's not the cane, I believe it to be one of the paddles. Over and over the paddle beats me, even between my legs against my wet throbbing pussy.

"Please Sir?" I cry.

He grabs the collar around my neck, forcing my head back so I look into his eyes.

"CUM HARD FOR ME NOW SLUT!!" He orders.

The wave of pleasure releases and washes over me. I cum hard and long for him.

"Good girl!" He whispers.

Oh my god, it feels so good and yet so alien that I should get pleasure from what he is doing.

Chapter four

He turns me into him and holds me as I come down from my orgasm. Stroking my face, my neck and my breasts. I feel so relaxed and at ease in his presence.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asks.

Breathlessly I reply "Yes."

"Yes what?" He asks.

"Yes Sir." I reply.

I feel so happy, sated and safe. I stroke his face and his neck and I can tell from his change in breathing that he enjoys it. I feel brave so I reach under his shirt and stroke his chest and stomach. His breath hitches as my touch lowers towards his growing cock.

I lift his shirt completely and caress him with kisses, biting his nipples as I go. I shift my position so I'm kneeling between his legs. I undo his belt and trousers. He lifts himself so he can remove them for me. I kiss the end of his cock and flick my tongue over it before taking him into my mouth.

He tastes so good. He starts to thrust into my mouth whilst holding onto the collar. It feels so good having him fuck my mouth.

He pulls out and stands naked in front of me. He grabs my head and thrusts back into my mouth. He goes really deep. The pleasure I'm giving him only adds to the pleasure building again within me. He pulls out leans down to kiss me and says

"Get back on to the sofa kneeling!!'

Chapter five

I quickly do as I'm told. Once again I'm open to him. His hand goes between my legs, he can feel my excitement for him. His thumb rubs my clit whilst his fingers of his other hand are thrust into my pussy. First one, then two and I'm flying too high to tell you if he puts any more in. I rock onto his hand to feel it deeper.

"Cum again ...NOW!" He commands.

My juices flow all over his hands.

I beg to have him inside me as he teases my pussy with his hard cock. He reaches for a condom and when he's ready he thrusts deep into me. Oh fuck yes he feels so good.

His thrusts push me into the back of the sofa, my head resting against the wall. I scream out in pleasure. I know he is close, just as I am.

"CUM NOW SLUT!!" He shouts.

I explode all over his cock as I feel him release into me.

My head rests on the back of the sofa as I catch my breath. I cannot believe how good I feel about everything that has just taken place. To give up control like that and obey his commands has me feeling happier than I thought possible.

Chapter six

I move to sit next to him and he places his protective arm around me. I rest my head on chest. He strokes my face, neck, back and arms. I feel safe and so very happy. We talk about what has just happened and he asks how I'm feeling.

"I feel wonderful thank you Sir. " I reply.

"Good girl!" He says.

I'm wrapped in pure pleasure as he continues with his touch. My breath is shallow. "CUM NOW!!" He commands in my ear.

"Oh fuck!!" I scream.

I cum hard and fast. I haven't time to come down from it as he commands again. "AGAIN. HARD!!"

Oh my god it feels so good. I've never felt anything as intense as this and how he makes me feel.

"Sssshhh." He whispers as I whimper in his arms. His soothing voice and his gentle touch help bring my breathing back to normal.

After a time of being in each others arms it's time for him to leave. I don't want him to. He lifts me up and lays my head on the sofa whilst he gets himself ready and packs the objects of my pleasure away.

Chapter seven

As I watch him I feel lost and sad. I know he has to go and this is something I will have to get used to. Feeling like this doesn't take away my feelings from before.

I stand to see him out. He kisses me and I hold onto him.

"Good night Slut sleep well." He says.

"Good night Sir and thank you." I reply.

"Until next time!" He says as he walks away.