A Night of Firsts

Story Info
Two lovers come together for the first time.
4.1k words
20.8k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been building up to this for many months. She was the gorgeous account manager, I was the admiring customer. She had captivated me from the first moment we met, and countless texts, emails and phone calls later, I knew she was someone very special. Innocent on the outside, something much more intriguing on the inside.

After a fabulous dinner, followed by a few drinks in one of those hidden bars that only the locals know in my town, she boldly told me it was high time I delivered one of my massages I had told her so much about. In one of our conversations previously I had discovered that she had never had a proper massage and I had told her it was a must for every girl. Without further debate, she was leading me by the hand back to her hotel room.

Waiting in the bathroom, as she had requested, I tried to calm my nerves. I had hoped for this moment for a long time now. "I'm ready" she called. I took a deep breath and stepped back into the room.

She lay on her hotel bed before me, a white towel covering her back and bum just as I had instructed her to do. Her amazingly long legs stretched down the bed, her face hidden by her a mass of gorgeous brown hair. I caught my breath for a moment, I nearly had to pinch myself to check I wasn't dreaming.

With me I carried the massage oil that she had so thoughtfully packed in her toiletries. As I started to climb on to the bed, she murmured, "I think you are wearing far too much clothing to be my masseur tonight", and giggled to herself. "What do you think would be more appropriate" I asked, to which she replied, "Your underwear, nothing more, nothing less"..

Without hesitation I stripped down to my trunks, throwing my clothes all over the floor. She turned to look at me and her sparkling brown eyes and big grin told me she was already enjoying herself. I clambered on to the bed, pulled her towel gently down her back until it covered her bum and legs, and then straddled her hips, sitting on her backside. She giggled again and gave a deep sigh.

I poured a little massage oil into my palm and rubbed it to warm it up. A few drops escaped my palm and landed on her back, making her squeal and wriggle underneath me. "It's cold!" she exclaimed. I smiled to myself and leaned forward and started slowly sliding my hands up her gorgeous smooth back. My hands worked their way up her spine, gently but firmly working the oil on to her back, before parting at her shoulders and sliding slowly down her sides. I continued that nearly circular motion for a few minutes, revelling in the feeling of finally touching this goddess that I had admired for so many months.

She sighed another contented sigh, signalling she had completely relaxed. I moved on to the next part of her massage. Starting at the base of her gorgeous back, I worked my thumbs into the muscles around her spine and slowly worked them all the way up her back to the nape of her slender neck, my fingers gently caressing the skin either side of her spine while I did. With a flourish my hands slid down her back again, to start the whole movement again. I wondered if she could feel the hardness beginning to form in my trunks, pressing into her bum while I worked.

Deciding I didn't want to get too carried away too soon, I shifted so that I was kneeling beside her. I worked my fingers out from her spine to her side, again gently but firmly working her muscles until she was completely relaxed. This was quickly followed by firm circular palm presses that worked their way up and down her back, a divine feeling that I loved receiving myself. Sure enough my work was rewarded with a groan from under that mass of hair, and a comment on how heavenly it felt.

With her left side complete, I switched sides again and gave her right side the same attention. That was quickly followed by some gentle karate style chops to her back to get the blood flowing. With that done, I straddled her again, this time as much so I could press my aroused self against her as anything I needed to do in the massage. I was sure she could feel my hardness now.

I returned to lots of long gentle strokes up her spine and down her sides. More gentle this time, but with very warm hands slick with oil. I leaned forward and pressed in harder so she could really feel my big soft hands on her and also so I could tease her a little. I gently breathed against her neck and ears as I worked her back, before placing a gentle kiss first on her shoulder, and then more daringly against the nape of her neck. This elicited another long groan from her, and she arched and pressed her bum up against me encouraging me to continue with lots of kisses to her neck. She was clearly enjoying this as much as I was.

I chuckled and moved off her. I slid the towel back up her back, so now it covered her back and bum. Cheekily I slipped it a little higher than I perhaps should of, so that the gentle curves of her cute bum were poking out the bottom. Much to my delight I could just see she was wearing a sexy pair of lacy black French knickers, one of my all time favourites.

I sat at the end of the bed, and put some more oil in my palms. I grasped her left ankle and lifted it from the bed, and slowly started working my thumbs into the sole of her foot, giving her a gentle foot massage. My hands then slid up her smooth calf, working the long lean muscle there. Another groan from her left me satisfied my work was done, and I shifted and took her right ankle into my hand, and repeated the process for foot and calf. More groans were forthcoming and I decided it was time to up the ante.

Placing her foot back on the bed, I spread her legs apart, with no protest from her, and kneeled between her feet. I leaned forward and slowly began working the back of her left thigh. Sliding my hands up her thigh from her knee all the way to the edges of her undies. I did this a number of times, each time my fingers sliding a little further around to her inner thighs, hands ascending to a place that was intimate and teasing, but not enough for actual contact. She groaned again and parted her legs further for me, allowing me a gorgeous view up her thighs. I groaned myself, knowing how aroused I was getting now. I switched to her right thigh and gave it a similar work over, my hands paying special attention to that soft place on her inner thigh. Massaging and caressing both thighs now with each hand. It took all of my will power at that point not to cup her from behind and massage that heavenly place between her thighs. By now I was shaking with anticipation.

I lifted my hands away and was immediately met with a disappointed "Ohhhh, come back". I chuckled and said "Not yet". I put my hands firmly on her bum cheeks through the towel and gave them a good massage. Shifting the muscles around and around, getting more groans as she received what I called my "Patented Bum Massage".

After a few minutes of this I slowed the pace, and asked in a low voice, "Would you like me to continue your massage by doing your front?" With a sigh she replied "Yes, I would love that". She rolled over, allowing me to admire her gorgeous pert breasts, topped by two hard little nipples, which until this moment had always been ensconced from my view by her business attire.

I groaned again, admiring their perfection. Again it took all of my will power not to envelope them in my mouth immediately. Still I resisted, and slid the towel over her chest and undies, smiling to myself at how lucky I was tonight.

Kneeling by her head, I massaged her left hand and arm, before moving to the other side of the bed to do the right arm and hand. When both were done I leant forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. A gentle kiss that quickly developed with more ardour, as our tongues met and duelled with each other. I pulled back from the kiss and caught my breath, saying "Wow" as I did. She opened her eyes and smiled that smile again, making my heart dance.

I slipped back down the bed and kneeled between her feet. I took each ankle in hand and slowly my hand worked its way up her leg. Along her shin, over her knee and up to the top of her thigh. A hand on each leg now, I slid my hands all over her thighs, teasingly stopping at the edges of her underwear each time I reached them, my thumbs coming achingly close to touching her.

I slid the towel off her body, and again admired those gorgeous breasts. I ran my hands gently over her belly, caressing now more than massaging. I could no longer resist, and leaned forward and kissed her deeply this time, months of pent up attraction unfolding into one of the most intense, passionate kisses I had ever experienced.

My hands caressed her sides as I kissed her, and then they were on her breasts. Caressing, circling, massaging that gorgeous flesh, before teasing her hardened nipples with my fingers. Circling to begin with, and then gentle teases between my fingers, nearly a pinch, but not quite. Her kissing intensified again, and I brought my weight down on her, relishing the skin on skin contact between us for the first time. She felt amazing against me.

I broke the kiss and continued my exploration of her body with my mouth, kissing her ears, her neck her shoulders. All the while pressing my groin against her thigh that had snuck between mine, we pressed and pressed like our lives depended on it.

I kissed my way down to her breasts, kissing and licking the gorgeous white skin as I made my way there. Enveloping her in my mouth, my tongue teased the nipple, hardening it even more than I already thought was possible. I sucked gently, then harder.

We were both breathing in pants now, both more aroused than we had been in many years. But still wanting more. Still suckling at her breast, my hand slid down her belly, teasing her belly button, caressing all over, before sliding underneath those by now very damp French knickers.

I cupped her with my hand, gently rocking back and forth, making her moan again. I loved hearing that sound, this woman enjoying herself. My middle finger parted her folds and gently slid between her wetness, sliding up and down, teasing her. My mouth by now on her other breast, making sure no part of her was left alone, sucking, teasing, licking.

My finger slid to the top of her folds, the pad of my finger gently rolling over and over that sensitive nub. She arched her back again and moaned. I sunk my mouth into her neck again, kissing, licking. My finger circling faster now, getting her wilder and wilder, before suddenly slipping away. She gasped in protest. But I was not about to be swayed.

I whispered breathily in her ear, "Remember you told me that there was something else no one had done for you, well tonight's the night". How this gorgeous 27 year old girl could have got this far in life without someone going down on her I have no idea, but I was about to change that forever.

Kissing my way down her neck, my fingers again snuck under her pants and found her pleasure spot, gently teasing and caressing her back into a lather. My lips teased her nipples briefly again before kissing my way down her chest to her belly. My tongue tickled her belly button, kissing my way out to her hip. Lips gently caressed the soft tight skin there before kissing my way over the edges of her underwear and down her thigh. Teasing that sensitive place at her inner knee on my way down, my mouth made its way to her ankle.

I sat up and smiled into her shining eyes. I slipped my fingers into each side of her delicious undies and pulled them down. She giggled as I wrestled with them a little and she eventually cooperated, lifting her bum off the bed so they would slide down. I peeled them from her ankles and looked up, to admire her finally in all her glory. She was gorgeous. Everything I had fantasised about and more.

She was beautiful. A patch of cropped hair to show the world she was all woman, but shaved below that sensual patch, which would be just perfect for what I was about to do.

I kissed my way from her ankle up her calf. Teasing her with my tongue. My hands sliding up and down her legs constantly. As I got to her thigh I slowed down. Kisses softer. Tongue gently trailing its way up her thigh. The scent of woman driving me nuts, getting me harder and harder.

I ran my tongue along the crease where thigh meets groin, making her arch again and moan. I looked up into her eyes as she looked down, and smiled. I had teased her enough.

My hands slid under her and around her thighs, spreading her wide open. Ready to devour her. I dipped my face and slid my tongue gently along those smooth wet lips. Licking her from top to bottom, and back again. After the initial tease, my tongue parted her wet lips, exploring her folds, her taste, inhaling her scent, wanting more and more of her. Tongue sliding back and forth, lapping at her sensitive folds, before focussing on that most special place. Circling her clit, flicking gently back and forth, my tongue building her arousal to fever pitch.

I plunged a finger slowly, deeply inside her, making her moan again. Slowly I slid it in and out, my tongue still teasing her clit. Working faster, a little harder, looking for that special way to drive her over the edge. A second finger plunged inside, my tongue now working faster too, fingers curling to caress the sensitive front wall and make her moan again and again, louder now. Her hips thrusting to meet me, her hands in my hair, urging me on. I loved this.

And then, in a moment that we will both remember for ever, I found the place and the rhythm. Her moans urged me on. Hips thrusting to meet me, she cried out "Ohh keep going", her hands pushing my head harder into her and in only seconds, with a great cry, she exploded in a glorious orgasm. Her body spasming, and lungs panting, she slowly came down and I pulled back to watch her the after shocks ripple through her delightful lithe body.

As she regained her senses I slid up next to her and wrapped my arm around her and kissed her gently on the cheek and whispered "That was the entrée, would you like to try the main course?"

She rolled on to her side to face me, grinning insanely. "I am so ready for the main course" she breathed and leant in to kiss me. We kissed deeply. Lips hard against each other. Tongues duelling with each other in our mouths. Exploring the other one. Warm and wet and delicious.

I hadn't kissed like this in years, like two teenagers exploring lust for the very first time. The passion between us was intense, our kissing lasting for what seemed like an eternity. It was magic.

Her fingers were in my hair, pressing me to her, and then they were at my shoulders, caressing, teasing. Tickling my nipples was the next stop on her exploration of my body, and instinctively I squirmed, being so sensitive there. She chuckled and tickled me again, clearly enjoying the reaction.

Our kissing continued unabated. My hands on her bum, pulling her hard against me. My leg sliding between hers, my thigh pushing hard up against her, making her gasp. She rolled her hips against me, clearly enjoying the feeling of my leg pressed against her, still warm and wet.

Without a break, her hands wandered over my chest, exploring, and then one plunged down. Sliding into my underwear, she grasped my hardness. Her touch was silken, finger nails tracing my length, making me the one gasping this time. This girl was so much less innocent than I first imagined when I met her. It was fantastic.

She broke off our kiss, and it was my turn to be indulged. She rained kisses down on my neck, my shoulders and ears. Making me squirm and gasp, but never enough to make me pull away. She knelt beside me and kissed her way down my chest, teasing my nipples with her tongue just as I had done to her. Sucking and teasing them, her hand never left my cock. Gently but firmly stroking me, it was like she knew exactly how I liked to be touched.

With all this attention I felt like I was being greedy soaking it all up. My hand slid along her thighs again, seeking to pleasure her . She giggled and swatted my hand away, saying "This is not about me now, it's your turn" and proceeded to kiss her way down my belly. Without warning she grabbed my underwear and pulled it down, my hardness springing out as she did.

Without the impediment of my underwear she was able to really go to work on me. Her hand making long firm glorious strokes along my cock, making me harder than I could possibly imagine. At the same time, her mouth inching closer to my groin, small teasing kisses, first on my belly, then on my thighs. I moaned in pleasure at all the attention I was receiving, revelling in how good it felt. My hips thrust forwards involuntarily, my body being driven into a frenzy.

"Do you want this?" she asked cheekily, looking deep into my eyes. Her hand still teasing me, it was all I could do just to nod. The first touch was incredible. Her tongue snaking along the hard length of me. Wet, soft, teasing. Then she swirled her tongue around the head, before sliding back down my shaft. She was good. Very good.

Her tongue slid back up my shaft and her mouth enveloped me. Sucking gently on the head, her tongue swirling over me. As she sucked a little more into my mouth, her hand found my shaft again and began stroking me. The combination of her hand stroking and mouth sucking was incredible and mind blowing. The head job I had dreamed of but never had before.

After only a few minutes of this glorious treatment my hips were lifting from the bed to meet her hands and mouth, my breath coming in pants and gasps again as she teased me unmercilessly. I had to stop her here or I was not going to be able to do what we both had wanted for so long.

She looked up into my eyes and smiled, a particularly good trick considering what she was doing! "Come here" I said and took her hand and pulled her back up the bed. "Ohhh" she protested, but I silenced her by kissing her deeply again.

As I kissed her I rolled her on to her back. My hands on her body again because I simply couldn't get enough of her, teasing her nipples, then sliding down to make sure she was ready for me. She was dripping, my fingers slipping between her folds and teasing her clit again. She moaned and arched her back responding instantly to my touch, but we had both had enough of teasing, it was time for our next first.

I slipped between her thighs and she immediately wrapped her legs around me and crushed me against her. We continued our passionate kissing, my hands caressing her legs and bum as we did, her hands caressing my back. I leaned back a little, and my hard length pressed against her wet slit. Rocking my hips as I kissed her, I was able to slide back and forth over those glorious folds, making us moan, the feeling being so indescribably good.

"Stop teasing" she whispered in my ear, before giving it a playful nip. I chuckled and slid back and with a long slow push, my cock slowly slid deep inside her. We groaned together in unison, our kissing renewed with more vigour. I rested against her for a moment, allowing her to adjust to having my thick shaft so deep inside her.

Slowly I pulled back, sliding nearly all the way out, before plunging in again, a little faster this time. And then again, and again, a little faster, a little deeper with every thrust. Her hips swiftly rose to meet mine and soon we were rising and falling together, our bodies coming together in unison, an exquisite feeling as my cock explored her silky depths.

She moved so that her legs were wrapped around my hips, allowing us to reach new depths. So deep was I now that each thrust raised a small cry of joy from her. The sounds urging me on, making me want to make her cry out louder and lose all control.

I shifted so I was kneeling between her thighs, still buried deep inside her. The angle resulting in my cock sliding hard against that special spot inside her. Grasping her hips, I pulled her hard against me, again and again. Much faster now in and out, one of my hands sliding over her thighs, her belly, her breasts, caressing her gorgeous pale skin. My thumb sought her clit, circling it as I drove myself deeper still inside her. More cries, her eyes closed as she fought to maintain some semblance of control.

12