A Night of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see." Harry's balls practically exploded. "You're suggesting I fuck you in the ass?"

"Why not? It's only fair." With that, she hopped off of the bed and found a small tub of Vaseline. Twisting the top off, she scooped up the cool liquid and liberally stroked it on his shaft. Passing him the tub, she crawled to the top of the bed and wiggled her ass invitingly.

"Can you lube me up first?"

He nodded and coated her ass hole with some of the liquid. Spending a couple of minutes on it, she lifted her head and spoke softly.

"All right. Let's go."

Nodding, he tossed the pot to one side and parted her ass cheeks. His cool, coated shaft pushed up against her butt hole. He hovered, unsure of what to do. Yvonne grunted a noise of approval and pushed her hips backwards. Slipping three inches inside her, Yvonne asked him to stop when he tried to fit more in.

"Just... Give me a minute." She asked, her head fell down as she waited for her ass to accept his size. It probably could have done with more lube, but it was too late for that. "All right. Go."

Pushing in, Harry managed to fit another two inches inside her and met more resistance.

"I think that's it. Can you fuck me like this?"

"Certainly."

He held onto her hips and pulled out some of his shaft. Pushing it back in, he delivered slow, steady strokes that made her groan again. Sliding one of his hands under her body, he rubbed her pussy as he carried on fucking her.

Reaching beneath her, Yvonne guided his hand on her pussy rubbing her more sensitive area as her ass was invaded.

He couldn't believe just how tight she was as her butt hole squeezed him tightly. Suddenly, her ass accepted all of him and he fell in deeper. His balls slapped against her pussy and their hands as he fell in deeper.

Yvonne let out a passionate scream as her ass was invaded completely. Her entire upper body collapsed as she and Harry frigged herself to an orgasm while her fucked her. Taking his hand off of her cunt, he quickly sucked his fingers clean before putting both of his hands on her hips and fucking her harder.

Another film of sweat was forming on them, wiping his forehead clean, Harry leant forward and kissed her on her shoulder as she screamed into her mattress. She was still fingering herself and was clawing at the bed sheets with her free hand. Her back arched as she came to another orgasm. Panting, she spoke softly. "Spank me."

"Spank you?"

"Fucking spank me!" She ordered, looking over her shoulder. Nodding, he brought his right hand up and smacked it against her skin. With each thrust inside her, he made another spank. Making sure to punctuate each thrust with a swift spank, she cried out as his nuts started to tighten.

Sure he was going to blow his load, he pulled out and shot it all over her back in an arcing shot.

Yvonne's head rested against the sheets as she sighed and let him finish. When he didn't say anything, she brought her head up and saw he was fast asleep. Smiling, she tugged at the covers and curled up with him under them.

***

It was close to eight o'clock in the morning when Yvonne heard her phone whir to life. Reaching over, she scooped it up and looked at the text message.

'Fun? Xoxo' Sarah had sent it to her earlier in the day, she just hadn't heard it.

'Very! Xoxo.' She replied, smiling. Looking at Harry still asleep looking absolutely blissful.

A few moments passed before she received a reply.

'Call U?'

'Later! He's asleep.'

'ASLEEP?! Wake his ass up!' Yvonne giggled at Sarah's reply, she was about to reply when Harry woke up.

"Morning." He said with a smile, wiping the sleep away from his eyes. "Good. This wasn't a dream."

"I'm sure it was close to a dream, but no. We actually did the nasty last night. How did you sleep?"

"Excellent thank you. Yourself?"

"Well, I had a pain in my ass. Any ideas?" She teased, as Harry hugged her.

"Want me to kiss it better? Who's on the phone?"

"Oh, it's just Sarah. She wanted to know what I got up to."

"Well, deflowering must be a big one right?"

"Certainly is. But, I promised not to say."

"What about three orgasms to me?"

"Only three? I'd better see to that." She said with a smile, putting her phone down the two shared another kiss.