A Night of Healing for PTSD

Story Info
A readhead helps a vet overcome his demons.
1.2k words
3.72
30.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

War is something that cannot be described. The demons that come with the cries of the wounded and dying stay with those who care for the wounded forever. The angels on the battlefield pay a price for those they protect, not only in battle, but forever. They bear a cross no one can see for the rest of their lives. Only the support of those who love them help make the cross bearable.

He can't sleep, writhing in the oversized bed, the stiff sheets holding him to the demons that haunt him when his eyes are closed. Finally he awakes his heart pounding, his forehead dripping with sweat, as the cries of his name drift from his mind, and return to the dreams that haunted him.

He turns to her, the red haired beauty that shares his bed this night. The sin of her presence drifts to his nose, he can still smell her heat wafting from her as she lies there peacefully, her long red locks draped over her face, resting on her angel white skin. He studies her, and envies the current peace she resides in, and is angry with himself when she wakes from it feeling his gaze. "Everything all right my love?" she asks her eyes full of concern, she knows only that his demons exist but could never imagine their origin.

His eyes betray him the have retained the glassiness from his torment as he answers her simply "yes of course."

She rolls to him, holding him, knowing that she is to pretend to believe his lie. She kisses him, her lips slightly parted as her tongue meets his sweat covered lips, she entangles her fingers into his curly hair pulling her to him. She kisses him lightly, her tongue circling his lips before exploring deeper. The kiss holds for a few seconds, before she realizes the actual lack of sleep in his eyes. "he hasn't really slept all night…perhaps days." she thinks to herself as she rolls over to see the time.

She decides to turn on the TV, if he is to deny himself sleep, then perhaps she can guilt him into it by staying up with him. She arises from the covers, and spies the remote across the room above the TV, within reach from the end of the bed. She pushes the covers forward and begins to crawl forward to retrieve the remote.

He watches her, her round bottom moving from him, her breasts hang beneath her in their awe. The only thing in his life that pushes the demons from his mind takes over as he pushes himself forward, towards her back, his arms over taking her he stops her movement.

She looks back at him, a smile crosses her lips, she knows his mood has changed, and for the better. She feels his light breath creep up her back sending a chill up her spine, as his fingers lightly outline the center of her back. Immediately she can feel herself become wet, as his breath comes back down her spine, and finds the tops of her ass, slowly gliding down to her mound. She lets out a sigh when she feels his lips rest on her buttock, his hands grasping her hips holding her to him.

He blows lightly onto her mound, before he pushes his mouth to it. He brings a hand from her hip, and scrapes down her ass, his fingers grasping it, the thumb presses lightly onto her tiny asshole.

His mouth makes love to her mound, kissing, and caressing her mound, his tongue diving into her sex. He uses his fingers, and thumb pressing to her ass to pull her closer to him holding her in place as he listens to her rapid sighs. He plunges his tongue into deep into her sex, moving his tongue up and down her slit, spreading her wetness over his face, the smell of her desire pushes itself up his nose, causing him to push even deeper, his thumb pushing deeper into her ass, pulling her back to him.

She writhes her hips bucking, moving up and down, her fingers grasp into the comforter, her mouth open, her eyes closed. She bites her lip as he pushes his thumb deep into her ass, the combined sensation of his tongue deep in her pussy, and his thumb pressing into her ass drives her wild, she is overwhelmed by the stimulation as her first orgasm over takes her.

She can wait no longer, she turns to him, rips back the comforter exposing him, her mouth diving to his erect cock. She scratches down his chest as she takes his cock deep within her mouth her eyes finding his as she lets her saliva flow down the sides of his manhood.

She rises, assured he is ready, as she mounts him, she squeals with delight as his cock enters her, spreading her, driving deep within her. She stops, midway, and rises back up, bucking her hips up and down to savor the entry a while longer, before coming down on him, her hands grasp his shoulders as she begins to thrust herself up and down up him, his own hips meeting her rhythm. She looks down at him, her eyes find his, taking pleasure in his face as his mouth fails to hide the results of her efforts. She leans forward, whispering into his ear obscenities as she quickens her pace, her ass making an audible slap upon his thighs.

His toes curl as he feels her pussy grasp him, her ass drawing his body upwards to meet her writhing form upon him. Her breath in his ear as she whispers her dirty thoughts causes a spasm of pleasure to ride up his spine. He reaches up grasping her ass, diving a finger into her ass as she rocks in ecstasy between his cock and the invading finger.

She reels back, bouncing herself between his cock and his finger, her mouth agape, as another orgasm over takes her. She squeals with delight, biting her lip, and clawing at his chest.

He rolls her over to her back as he continues to thrust into her, her cum oozing down between them. He is close, her legs come up to wrap around him, as his hips rock into her. She reaches to pull his ass into her, and she feels his explosion nearing. He pulls out, as she slips a finger into his ass enhancing his orgasm as he shoots his load across her tummy with a groan of ecstasy and release. She withdraws her finger, taking her other hand to dip a gentle finger into the pool on her stomach. She looks up at him as she makes a circle within the pool, spreading it over her, then bring the finger to her lips to circle them before cleaning it with her tongue.

His shoulders tense, his arms shake as he finally falls next to her, the natural hormones beginning to have their effect as he feels sleep drawing near. He cuddles next to her, making it difficult to distinguish the two bodies apart.

She whispers into his ear her words of love, as she combs her fingers through his hair. His fingers lightly scraping over her flesh as they both come nearer to a peaceful sleep.

Hope you enjoy

Love Shawn