A Night of Love

Story Info
His lips just a whisper away from hers...
2.4k words
4.33
7.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert placed Rachael in the middle of his huge bed; his body hovering over hers as he was hypnotised by her hazel green orbs that were staring up at him with pure love and lust. Robert knew from the look in Rachael's eyes that she was ready to take things further, but he need to hear her say she was ready. He needed to hear her say she wanted him as badly as he wanted her.

Robert hovered over Rachael's body, his lips just a whisper away from hers. His voice was soft and low as he spoke, the passion in his eyes building, making them sparkle even more. "Rachael, I love you, but I don't want to rush things if you're not comfortable. Just say stop and I will." Rachael just smiled at Robert, her heart swelling from what he had just said. He really did love her. She knew that and this small gesture just made her realize how much he really cares.

Rachael looked into Robert's eyes running her hand into his hair, tugging his head towards hers, and softly and passionately kissing him. This was her way of showing him that she wanted to continue showing him her love. As Rachael broke the kiss Robert moaned softly in protest, but also in pleasure. He had never felt such passion in a kiss before. It was overwhelming for him, but he couldn't deny that he wanted more kisses like that.

Robert couldn't shake the megawatt smile he had on his face as he quickly stood up and walked over to his dresser where he had a sound system. He turned it on and then lowering the volume so that is was background noise. As Robert turned back around he saw Rachael leaning up on her elbows, the straps of her bikini top so close to falling off that he couldn't help the smirk that appeared on his face. To him Rachael was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and he wanted to cherish her, show her how much he cared for her. So he decided that tonight it would be all about her and her needs.

He sauntered over to the bed, slowly teasing Rachael as he ran his hands up her legs. He started at the tips of her toes up to her knees. He suddenly stopped and planted a kiss on each knee cap. He felt Rachael's body shiver and it made him smile, he knew she wanted him and this made it harder for him to contain his excitement. His swimming trunks were begging to feel extremely tight around his crotch but he knew he could wait; he wanted to please Rachael and that was his goal. He was not going to give into his desires until hers were met. His hands then slowly trailed up Rachael's bare thighs giving her goose bumps. Her head tilted backwards as she bit her lip trying to suppress her moans.

Robert's soft hands continued up along Rachael's hips up onto her torso, then her sides. Running his hands along her arms until he reached her hands; he entwined their fingers, pinning Rachael's hands above her head slowly positioning his hips in between her legs. With his hips resting on hers, Rachael could feel Robert's erection. She was pleasantly surprised. She didn't realize he was that big. She gasped at the feeling of his body weight slowly lowering onto hers, it felt wonderful to have him this close being so intimate with him and she couldn't wait to know what it would feel like to feel him.

Robert kissed Rachael with such lust and desire it was making her head spin. Robert's left hand slid tenderly, lovingly, down Rachael's arm gently brushing over her breast, causing her to gasp. Her nipple instantly began to harden, the wet material of the bikini and the heat form Roberts hand sending shivers of pure pleasure through her. Robert slowly trailed his lips down Rachael's neck to her collar bone, in-between her breasts. His hot breathe making Rachael's body squirm with anticipation and want her body arching unconsciously so that his lips stay in contact with her skin.

Robert smirked into Rachael's chest he slowly lifted his head to look into her eyes. The tip of his tongue trailed over her chest and up to her left shoulder where he bit at her bikini strap pulling it off her with ease. Her breasts were exposed and the chill from the wind made her nipples hard, Roberts hands instantly went to work rubbing and pinching them, causing Rachael to moan softly. Rachael ran her hands through Robert's hair, pulling and scratching his scalp making Robert groan sexily.

Robert began to grind his hips into Rachael, the friction between the fabric and the growing excitement made both of them moan. Rachael began to run her hands down Robert's back, lightly scratching him and pulling his bare torso closer to hers. Their chests were rubbing together as Robert continued to grind against her hips. Rachael was panting. She kissed Robert's neck up to his ear lobe then nibbled on it making him moan.

His left hand then slid down Rachael's torso, his fingers grazing her bikini bottoms, his index finger curling into the fabric and slowly pulling it down. His lips left Rachael's neck and began to move down her body. He kissed every inch of her body adding little bites in between. Each kiss and small bite sent a shiver and rush of electricity through her. Her senses were going wild to every touch. Robert's hand slowly brushed against Rachael's wet slit. He smiled against her torso as his fingers became wet from her juices.

Rachael felt Robert's hand move over her sex and couldn't help the soft moan that escaped from her mouth; she was in such a haze from his touch. She looked into Robert's eyes. They were dark, full of passion and yet they still had a spark of caramel that made her body melt. Robert slowly moved his fingers over Rachael's clit, the small bundle of nerves so sensitive to his touch she almost came. Rachael couldn't help the moans of pure pleasure as Robert's hand worked her sensitive nub. His fingers would work her slow then fast, teasing her, pulling her close to the edge of ecstasy only to bring her back again by stopping.

Rachael ran her hands down Robert's back feeling the muscles flex with each move he made, her hands ran round his torso feeling his toned abs and the indentation of his chest before she ran them lower to the waist band of his swim trunks. As Rachael was about to place her fingers under his waistband, Robert grabbed her wrists, stopping her. He looked up at her then moved closer to her whispering in her ear, "Not tonight my love. Tonight is all about you" Robert's voice was husky and seductive. He moved Rachael's hands up above her head "keep those there or I will have to punish you, Miss Matthews".

With that Robert trailed his lips back down Rachael's body. This time he ran his lips along her inner thighs with his tongue lightly flicking against her skin, mixing in a few small bites before his hot breath was above her sex. Rachael was speechless. The only noise she could muster was a soft whimper as her legs trembled with anticipation.

A sharp intake of breath was all Robert heard next. His soft lips kissed Rachael's sensitive nub before he ran them along her wet slit. His tongue slowly ran up her slit, tasting her sweet juices. As Robert did this he moaned in pleasure, sending vibrations through Rachael's core. He worked his warm wet tongue along her moist entrance before he flicked it against her clit, making her moan. Robert would move his tongue in circular motions then he would flick it back and forth teasing her before gently sucking the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Rachael ignored Robert's words and moved her hands; she ran them through Robert's soft fluffy hair, tugging at the ends in pure pleasure as his mouth worked her most sensitive area. Her breathing was harsh, heavy. Her back arching, her hips bucking, she was close to her climax already. Robert's strong arms wrapped around her slender waist and pushed her back onto the mattress. He held her like this in place, as she grew closer to her inevitable orgasm.

Robert's hold on Rachael gradually got tighter the closer she got. Her legs shaking, her breathing fast and hard, her hands in his hair, toes curling, and with one last flick and suck on her clit she came. Robert held her close, tasting her, making sure he got to lick every bit of her sweet nectar. Rachael's head was writhing from side to side while her moans increased as she rode out her climax, still feeling how Robert's lips were working her lower regions as she slowly began to come down from her nirvana state. Robert finally looked up into Rachael's eyes. He had a small smirk on his face before he licked his lips and whispered,

"You're so beautiful."

Rachael was flushed from her orgasm but Roberts words added to the heat in her cheeks. She sat up biting her lip. Leaning forward she grabbed Robert's shoulders, pulling him to her. She crashed her lips into his kissing him hard with passion. She was tasting herself as their tongues fought for dominance as they explored one another's' mouths. Robert won but Rachael didn't care. She slowly lowered herself back to the mattress, bringing Robert with her as her hand was now around his neck.

As they lay there kissing it was becoming more and more evident to Rachael that Robert needed to be pleased. Her hands wandered to his trunks again but just as quickly as they got there Robert moved them away. He knelt up with a smirk on his face.

He slowly lowered his hands to his waistband he tugged them down, pulling his boxers with his trunks. Rachael was speechless, her eyes fixated on Roberts very impressive erection. "Like what you see, Miss Matthews?" Roberts voice was low husky and extremely seductive. The only reaction that Rachael could muster was a nod of her head. Robert giggled at her response and then lowered his body onto hers, their chests pressing together, their hips grinding against one another's, allowing their heat and sexual frustrations grow.

Robert's lips were all over Rachael's neck kissing, sucking, and biting. He couldn't help it. She was his drug. He moved his kisses up to Rachael's ear before he whispered softly, "Rachael, I'm going to take care of your body baby, I'll be gentle. I Love You."

Rachael grabbed Robert's head and crashed her lips onto his, kissing him deeply with all the passion she had. She broke the kiss, staring into his eyes and whispered to him, "I Love You too". Her hands ran down his back down to his marvellous bubble butt. She gave it a good squeeze, pulling his hips closer to hers and feeling his erection running along her naval and belly. She moaned at the feeling of him on her skin. She wanted nothing more than to feel him inside her. Robert was paying attention to every little detail of Rachael's body and when he heard her moan he knew it was time. They were ready to make love all night long. "Rachael, are you ready? Because I really want to make love to you baby."

Rachael nodded, moving her hips up to meet his. Robert ran his large erection up along her wet slit a couple times, teasing her just a little bit more before he slowly entered her. Both of them moaned in unison as the pleasure they felt took over their bodies. Rachael had never had a feeling like this before. It wasn't just physical, with Robert it was emotional too and this was making everything more intense. Each thrust was slow and hard. Rachael could feel all of him and she couldn't control her moans as her pleasure built.

Their bodies moved in unison feeling every inch of one another. Robert's hands were entwined with Rachael's, holding them tight as his own pleasure built. Their bodies were getting sweaty, his thrusts becoming faster and harder hitting Rachael's sweet spot every time, making her cry out in uncontrolled pleasure. Her legs began to tremble as she felt Robert begin to throb inside her. She was close and she knew that this orgasm would be strong.

"Robert I'm close. I'm so so close", she moaned in his ear, making him groan, her hot breath sending a shiver down his spine. "Cum for me Rachael. I want you to cum for me baby", his voice was mixed with low grunts as his thrusts began to get faster and deeper. That was all she needed to be pushed over the edge.

Rachael's back arched her hands, squeezing Robert's. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him deeper into her as she rode out her orgasm. The ball of pleasure that had built exploding into a feeling of pure ecstasy, she felt a warm glow overwhelm her as her body began to relax form the toe curling orgasm. Robert looked at Rachael, smiling; he had never seen anything more beautiful in his life. He was almost at the edge himself and seeing and feeling how Rachael body reacted sent him over.

His body shook, his moans became a large groan, his hands squeezing back on Rachael's as he felt his member throbbing then explode, mixing his nectar with Rachael's feeling them wash over him as his body began to relax, slowly resting upon Rachael, both chest to chest breathing heavily while kissing deeply in between their shaky breaths. Feeling himself go limp, Robert rolled off of Rachael. He pulled her body close to his having her rest her head on his chest.

"That was unbelievable, God you are amazing Rachael." Robert's breathing finally coming back under control, his hand softly making patterns along Rachael's back and side. He quickly kissed her forehead. "It really was, and you are the one that's amazing", Rachael responded as she rested her head on his chest, listening to his heart rate settling back to its normal rhythm. Her hands running up and down his torso creating patterns as she went. She kissed his chest and pulled herself closer to him, their legs entwining and their bodies moulding into one as the pleasure and fatigue of their lovemaking started to set in.

Rachael's eyes fluttered shut. The last words she heard before drifting off into wonderful peaceful sleep were "I Love You, Rachael."